Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-20-2017, 07:11 AM

Definitely bareback everytime , much better feeling my black lovers cumming inside me. My friend Dawn is the same , she goes bareback with her boss regularly.

Mmmmmmm
Old 01-16-2018, 04:05 AM

Smile Mmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by qos_man View Post
i really wanna shoot my load in a white pussy but all the white girls ive been with said not to. anyone wanna help me out with that?

This white wife wants it only BAREBACK! Let's surprise hubby!

Old 01-16-2018, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumbum921 View Post
Just find someone on the pill or if you're into older women, one whose had a hysterectomy. When I was in college, guys had to wear condoms until I knew them well enough, after that point bareback is always best... I can get myself off better with a dildo if I don't want the real thing. Maybe they are caught off guard when you ask???
I don't own a dildo but I do have a Boomer....Becky

Old 01-16-2018, 09:00 PM

Bareback is best by far. Some men want to wrap it. Before we meet a new man I express my desires to go bare. It really is more intense and yes risky....nothing ventured nothing gained

Old 05-06-2018, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstud69 View Post
http://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/want-stud-bull/1818-looking-breed-w-white-latina-females-right-now-pa-nj-de-area-now.html

I'll share from a black male pesepective:

I feel that anytime I'm with an attractive woman, depending on her attitude, her body, our chemisty, I feel that I must cum deep inside her so that she can conceive my baby (preferably a son). I'm not looking to cream in everybody, just the ones I find attractive. It doesn't matter what age they are, ethnicity, color, race, just let me be w/ a very attractive woman and I'll make it a very special night for the both of us. I can't help it. I believe this is what the Lord intended for us to do, to mix, to be fruitful, and to multiply.

As for my opinion on condoms, I'll say that they kill the sensation. Sure, you can feel inside, but you can't really feel the wetness nor the softness of the woman in order to experience what should be a very great moment. If I didn't wear a condom with some select women, the sex would be 100% more intense that what happened, and the times that I didn't was the best that I ever experienced. The first time I had sex. I used a condom, but since I couldn't feel anything, the condom started slipping out. So a female friend figured it out and told the other female to take off the condom. The next 10-15 was the hottest that I ever had.

I jsut wish the gov't would stopp telling us this bullshit that we all have to use condoms even though there's a very small chance of getting AIDS or STD unless you're gay or partake in anal sex. It's fucking up a lot of young men, myself included!!!!!
wow, you're really ignorant. Only gays or anal sex will give your aids....sure.
Good luck with the treatment of your std's

Old 05-07-2018, 05:40 PM

Our Mistress of Truth slays another one.

Old 02-18-2021, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdcpldt View Post
My wife each time has insisted on using protection. She has always said if anything happens that the guy must use a condom. But every time after a few drinks and some sweet talking from either the guy or myself she always gives in and allows the guy to fuck her bare back and fill her as well. It seems when they find out she is not on any birth control they even more so make it their mission to fill her married Latina unprotected and fertile womb with their black seed each and every time she has done it with another man, all being black men each time.
I came so hard to this

Old 02-18-2021, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkob View Post
My wife has always gone bare back with the exception of 2 to 3 guys who insisted and they did not get a return invitation. in the begining she was on birth control, as time went on and our cuckold relationship got stronger and stronger we decided together (her idea) that she should have a black baby. so we threw her pills away and didnt pickup the next perscription. 2 months later she missed her period and now we have a beautiful and wonderfull mixed 10 year old girl, but the story doesnt stop there. after she was born she started using a birth controll patch and for 5 years, no problems. Then one day we were in the drive-thru at the pharmacy to get her next batch of patches and we had gotten to second in line and had been talking, well long story short we decided we wanted another black baby, so when the car in front of us moved we just kept on driving. We both agreed that she would not be with anyone but black men (including me) until she was pregnant so there would be absolutley no question as to it being a mixed race baby. and now we have the 10 year old and a 5 year old mixed baby just as beautiful as the first. It feels great because when we are out in public and people see us all together with all 4 of our kids 2 from me and the 2 mixed ones it makes me fell like such a sissy little cuckold boy. I am so happy to be married to a woman who has given herself totally to black studs, our life now is that she is with only blackmen I am not allowed to fuk her at all but I get to lick her messy used and cum filled pussy with my tounge while jacking my useless little dicklet off. our love has grown so much stronger since we started this, and our marrage has never been more stable.
You're living the dream!

Old 03-31-2021, 06:54 AM

Of course I strongly prefer bareback. But I am not insane about health risks. It takes a special trusted secual arrangement to let that guard down.

Bareback only for me
Old 03-31-2021, 12:12 PM

Default Bareback only for me

If I wanted to fuck rubber I’d buy a dildo....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Having it Bareback-1350159c-f7dd-43a3-9efe-00f4cd4c8fff.jpg   Having it Bareback-8053c995-677b-43f4-b3e2-68b953bc9028.jpg   Having it Bareback-4709e62a-fa15-4225-ac91-67c8522075b2.jpg