Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Still makes me weak!
Old 06-03-2013, 11:47 PM

Default Still makes me weak!

I saw Him Make her Scream when he rammed in her 6'8 400 lb all muscle and !5 inches or more. I held her open and Had him make her Take it so deep I think I had him cum for me 4 times all in her tiny pussy. She Did'nt love it half as much as me she was in shock I think.

Now i know why Let him because Its what I want in me now lol.

Omg
Old 09-06-2013, 09:24 PM

Default Omg

I came all over myself.

Old 11-15-2013, 05:44 PM

I had the same fantasy. She fucked a black guy we met online and he came over on a regular basis, but she always made him wear a condom.

Wasn't hard to poke a few holes in the package and thru the condom. He wore the condom, but his seed was inside of her. Not long before nature took its course.... SCORE!

Old 11-17-2013, 12:32 PM

Would love to see her filled with 2 or 3 loads and then additional fucking after the loads to really make flowing cream pie loads flow down her pussy and ass. I would add my load at least twice as well.

So far its just a dream as she is very inhibited and self conscious and proper. Any BBC want to propose the first date, we are in the Tampa Bay Florida area. Would want at least you and one friend or two, to make my dream a reality. I would handle the camera work and would insist on being present the whole time and jumping in at any time. I will not be a total cuck, but will set up the encounters and participate. Copies of the video and photos would be made available.

PS she is in her late 50s, 5-7, 130# to 140#, nice ass and nice tits and nipples, attractive and wears glasses which makes her that much sexier when having sex with BBC set up by willing husband! She is au-natural so you must like a hairy cunt, which I love. Contact me on this site if interested in being the first of many!

1st time
Old 11-17-2013, 09:29 PM

Default 1st time

The very first time was a long time cumming. Had been talking about it for over ten years and by the time finally got a black man with my wife I was more excited then at any other point in my life. I watched as he and my wife kissed for over 5 minutes then her sucking his cock and him fingering her pussy by that time I had already came three times. When the penetration finally started my cock was hard and cumming without having to touch it. He went for over 15 minutes while I came twice more, when he finally came with me cheering him on was so amazing. He pulled out for me to take pics of the evidence then left to clean up his cock while I went and cleaned up his work in my wifes now creamy pussy. A moment I will never ever forget.
Attached Thumbnails
First Time the Bull Came in Your Wife... Your Reaction-12-10-008.jpg   First Time the Bull Came in Your Wife... Your Reaction-12-10-068.jpg   First Time the Bull Came in Your Wife... Your Reaction-12-10-046.jpg   First Time the Bull Came in Your Wife... Your Reaction-12-10-076.jpg   First Time the Bull Came in Your Wife... Your Reaction-march-2010-102.jpg  

the first time
Old 11-23-2013, 09:32 AM

Default the first time

I watched her first black lover pump her full of cum both times, he didn't know that I was watching. I thought that my cock was going to break-it was so hard and I hadn't touched it. We had pillow-talked for a few months about her "sharing" her married pussy, and when the right man at the right moment "hit" on her, she told me later that she couldn't think of anything else than having him (her words) "balls deep" in her and hopefully giving her a good, hard pounding which he did 2 times with a cock that was at least 2" inches longer than mine.
From my vantage point I could see that he didn't have a condom on either time he fucked my little, married, white wife and she was obviously enjoying every minute of it, based on hearing her telling him to pound her married pussy and for him to fill her up, which he did. My reaction was that I really enjoyed watching my wife enjoy herself with a well-hung black man. GTR

Old 12-13-2013, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorrdw View Post
I watched her first black lover pump her full of cum both times, he didn't know that I was watching. I thought that my cock was going to break-it was so hard and I hadn't touched it. We had pillow-talked for a few months about her "sharing" her married pussy, and when the right man at the right moment "hit" on her, she told me later that she couldn't think of anything else than having him (her words) "balls deep" in her and hopefully giving her a good, hard pounding which he did 2 times with a cock that was at least 2" inches longer than mine.
From my vantage point I could see that he didn't have a condom on either time he fucked my little, married, white wife and she was obviously enjoying every minute of it, based on hearing her telling him to pound her married pussy and for him to fill her up, which he did. My reaction was that I really enjoyed watching my wife enjoy herself with a well-hung black man. GTR
Yeah, the first time is always special, but even now and every time, it is very hot to watch my wife's reaction the moment a bull drives all the way in pumping his sperm deep into her pussy. That heavenly look in her eyes makes my own cock twitch uncontrollable.

Old 12-13-2013, 06:23 PM

I found it very defeating. i knew i was in big trouble when it happened. She came much harder and longer than when i did her so that was intimidating. She was telling him how great he was which she never told me so that was intimidating. It made me feel very submissive and that submission lasted strongly for two weeks. my wife noticed it and told me how she liked it. after two eeks she started to notice it wear off so she found another Black and had him fuck her brains out and I reverted right back to being very submissive. My thought was she would get rid of me so I wanted to do what ever she wanted. She figured that out to and used it against me and that made me even more submissive.

Old 12-14-2013, 01:34 AM

My wife told me she fucked a black guy (I knew him) a few times before we started going together and had been with two other black guys while we were dating. However since we have been married I have had the opportunity to watch her with another man only once and he was white. It was a friend of ours and she told me she had been fantasizing about being with him. It turned me on so I put it together. It was HOT. I really got off watching them and the glazed look in her eyes combined with her soaked pussy when I fucked her after they were done was incredible.

Old 02-02-2014, 03:23 PM

if i had bbc loving hot wife and she had a huge black cock cumming in her fertile white pussy, my reaction would be pure joy and i would hope she would be black bred!

Tags
black bull, cuckold, daughter, first time, hot wife, impregnation