Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

First time
Old 11-08-2021, 12:05 PM

Default First time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonswift12345 View Post
All good advice, don't be put off if she's with her husband he may well be there to help her search. Also don't forget that all types of white women are into this, professional or not and that this is an increasingly popular choice for white couples. Finally if she's with her husband feel free to talk to him, many of us are on the lookout for someone to fuck our wives - I've certainly helped facilitate a hookup in the past.
You're a dream man fixing hookups with black cocks for your wife- keep up the good work.

Old 11-08-2021, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post
See a white women or several white women in a hip hop club Or if they are older Jazz or R&B club. They are looking for some bbc.
When I was in my 20s, I was engaged to a woman who used to go out every Friday night to a club owned by one of the 76ers NBA team. Their sole purpose was to meet black guys and get fucked by them. In addition to hearing great stories, I used to get some great tickets to games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post
At work the white women who are extra friendly do you doesn't matter if they are your co-workers or even your boss . They are looking as well.
True. I worked for a large corporation that had a big black guy sitting at the front desk. He used to have a lot of white women flirting with him all the time. I found out later he was fucking about a half-dozen of them, including the corporate treasurer who who was a late-40s blonde with huge tits. Most of the women he was fucking were married, high-level executives, and in their 40s. Two were young, entry level employees in their early 20s.

Last edited by aguy19047; 11-08-2021 at 12:21 PM..

Old 12-10-2021, 03:15 PM

"How Do You Recognize A White Slut That Loves BBC (married or not)".
That's easy.
We all love BBC, it's just some like it more than others . . . .

Good advice
Old 12-11-2021, 01:08 PM

Default Good advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebelater View Post
Eye contact is important,but also learn to read body language.Some women will indicate their interest overtly,others are more subtle.Smile,say hello,be a gentleman.If women are interested,they will respond,if they don't don't be rude,smile and move on.Remember:THERE IS NO SCRIPT! Even if a woman is a full fledged Black Dick slut with an anklet,ace of spades tattoo and my cum dripping out of her, doesn't mean she's just going to fuck you because you're Black and standing there.
When my wife and I are out together or probably when she is out by herself, If she sees a black guy she might be interested in, they make eye contact and she gives him a subtle smile. Start a conversation but don't be crude if she is interested, she will exchange numbers.

I love Black men!
Old 12-11-2021, 06:10 PM

Default I love Black men!

I look in the mirror

Old 12-11-2021, 06:13 PM

Great advice. Also, just contact me here.

Old 04-05-2022, 05:36 AM

Black Men needs to step up their hunt for white wives even when their husbands are with them, quit being shy just walk up and tell the husband you need some space while I talk with your wife. Black men should form groups in every city for one reason to have sex with white married women no matter their age. Your time is now don't miss out step up and take what is yours. Organize find a leader and form chapters in every city let the white husband know we are coming for your wives. Most white wives want to have sex with black men. Black men when the word gets out you know every white wife at the mall etc.....will be hoping when she is around a Black Man is this my turn and husbands will know to let you have space to take what is yours.

Last edited by SusanF; 04-05-2022 at 05:40 AM..

Old 04-05-2022, 08:28 AM

Can you give me some sites that i could easily interact with ladies looking for blacks? am new to all this

I Ain't No Romero, Don-Juan Or Casanova, BUT
Old 04-05-2022, 07:50 PM

Post I Ain't No Romero, Don-Juan Or Casanova, BUT

Like some of the respondents herein, I've been around that corner a few times. If you can demonstrate A Self-Confidence, Dominance, and Masculinity, you'd be surprized ~ some white woman find this attractive. I'm not shy, I like to look em in the eyes, smile, and remain the Cool,
Attractive, Dominant, Confident, Masculine man I am.
I have no problem recognizing the CLEAR signals white women give black men when they want some black male attention. One final point, white women ain't shy any more, they don't mind buying the bull-she has her eye on-a drink ~or a number two (2) at Kentucky Fried Chicken.
Me, I am a absolute shameless flirt, I don't mind lettin them know I am available, I see that Queen of Spades Brand or Tattoo and recognize its this Big Black Cock you'd prefer this night. Peace.
Attached Thumbnails
How Do You Recognize A White Slut That Loves BBC (married or not)-taurus333myqueens-347.jpg   How Do You Recognize A White Slut That Loves BBC (married or not)-taurus333myqueens-225.jpg   How Do You Recognize A White Slut That Loves BBC (married or not)-taurus333myqueens-203.jpg   How Do You Recognize A White Slut That Loves BBC (married or not)-taurus333-my-queens-spades..jpg  

Last edited by Taurus333; 04-05-2022 at 08:02 PM.. Reason: Incorrect spelling, punctuation, and grammer

Recognising the slut on the prowl for the BBC
Old 04-06-2022, 11:16 PM

Post Recognising the slut on the prowl for the BBC

I am in agreement with my above brethren. They are not hard to find. There no secret password, no elaborate handshake. Once you see that look, that flirty smile. That check you out glance, you'll know. Many of them are sporting tattoos or brands of the queen Of Spades. The Q.O.S. indicates for who see it that this white woman is black owned, or prefers the big black cock. See below.. .peace
Attached Thumbnails
How Do You Recognize A White Slut That Loves BBC (married or not)-taurus333myqueens-225.jpg   How Do You Recognize A White Slut That Loves BBC (married or not)-taurus333-my-queens-spades..jpg   How Do You Recognize A White Slut That Loves BBC (married or not)-taurus333myqueens-478.jpg