Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How Do You Recognize A White Slut That Loves BBC (married or not)
Old 09-11-2009, 10:15 AM

Default How Do You Recognize A White Slut That Loves BBC (married or not)

How do you recognize a mature white slut (married or not) that loves or would love to try bbc? What are symbols, signs, tattoos, signals ? Any universal signs?!!

Recognizing
Old 09-11-2009, 02:48 PM

Default Recognizing

I recommend that you place some adds in the national swingers sites. Adult friend finder for example. Place photos in the add. Do NOT show your face. Your aunt or boss may see your adds. State that your looking for women married is fine, husbands can watch. If you have some cucks and wife contact, enjoy them. Also your near the vacation locations in SC, that will get you tourest from all over the south. The more you contact the ladies you will know how to tell. Enjoy and take photos. The ladies will cum/come to you.

Whip

I am a older bull white in race, that likes real women.

Last edited by BigWhip; 09-11-2009 at 02:52 PM..

lol
Old 09-11-2009, 05:11 PM

Default lol

See the picture posted today titled "open/spread" (Sorry dude, I couldn't resist. com'on thats funny)

Increase Your Chances
Old 09-11-2009, 05:47 PM

Cool Increase Your Chances

The best way to meet is through the ads as the first post mentioned. If you want to increase your chances of meeting in random places you must keep your eye out for women looking at you. This doesn't mean stare by any means or you will freak them out, but just be aware and check them out casually as feasible. The women you stand the best chance with are married. Stores are a good place for a first meet, but don't expect the women to come to you or really even engage you in a public place without knowing you first. Between all the whackos out there in general and also the ever present stigma attached to IR relationships in general a married woman won't likely be too open at the first meet. Dressing nice and neat is a plus, not your sunday best but not ghetto either. Have a business card with your name and cell number on it, they are cheap or you can make them on your own PC. Ideally you would notice a lady who has been checking you out as you purposely but not blatantly cross paths in the store. Once you think she may be interested you have two options; when you are near her ask a question as if you need advice " excuse me can you tell me which brand of spaghetti sauce is best", she will almost always tell you her opinion, which gives you a chance to see her reactions. If her eyes light up and she is obviously open to talk with you then you might have a winner. Don't talk too long or belabor the issue, thank her for her advice and start to walk away but don't. Say "excuse me, I couldn't help but notice you are a beautiful lady and obviously smart as well after speaking with you, my name is "Bill" (shake her hand) you seem really interesting and I would love to chat with you more sometime, here is my card, call me and we can meet for coffee wherever you like when we both have time." Unless it is obvious she wants to talk more then say goodbye and walk away after flashing a big smile. Stroking her ego, saying she is interesting and you want to hear what she has to say go a long way on top of the physical attraction. Women are not like men as a rule, the brain has to be romanced before you get to the body. The woman you meet may or may not have ever been with a black man, if she has it is smooth sailing and you will likely be on you way to fun the first coffee meet. If she hasn't it may take a little more work. Just don't be pushy, stare at her tits, etc. Remember, the head first. Compliment her shoes, earrings, clothes, whatever and it will go a long way. When you are with her act as if what she wants to talk about is almost the most interesting thing you have heard lately, ask about her dreams, career plans, etc. Obviously change paths if things sound negative in an area. Don't ask about kids, her family and ignore the ring. If you can tell she wants to go have sex but is riding the fence, that is when you say "I know this is way outside your norm, but I really think we have chemistry for a physical experience. I think we should let go as adults and enjoy the moment, with this being just between us and with no obligation if you are not comfortable sharing the experience with your partner." This is where she will tell you her husband knows if he does, if he doesn't then you are on shakey ground but let your concious be your guide. If he does know and approves be prepared to comply with the couples wishes, he may want to participate, just watch, have you meet her alone with her just telling him about it, having you take photos for him during your play alone, he may want her to call him on the phone during, etc. It is the couples ball park so you must either conform to play or try another park. Hope this helps.

Use Your Hunger
Old 09-11-2009, 09:01 PM

Thumbs up Use Your Hunger

Hunting for willing milfs, gilfs, cougars, or silver foxes is no different than any other type of expedition: preparation is the key.
For fuck's sake, man, have a plan! Take care of the little things first, (grooming, the SPOT, recent test papers, condoms, dental dams, toys, lube, etc) so that you can confidently engage your prey. Charm opens the door, but the plan makes it a "Girl!! You'll never believe what I did!!" situation.
Websites are fine, but my suggestion is to simply open your eyes! They're everywhere! You've talked to three of them today and probably missed the signals. Learn to stop disqualifying women from your internal list of of possible partners. Offer them comfort and hard cock & DELIVER!! They'll tell their friends and the job keeps getting easier.
Swingers have too many rules. Are you trying to fuck or join a club? Go lone wolf and live YOUR life without the compound drama. Welcome to the circuit.

Old 09-11-2009, 10:43 PM

a lot of good advice from all angles.

Old 09-12-2009, 09:56 AM

my husband and I will all of a sudden be "in the mood" for action...the timing is often unpredictable....I'll get all cleaned up and put on a dress that is wrap around open front with a belt,naked underneath...then we go from hotel bars to little neighborhood places and I catch a glance from a black guy then we sit across and my hubby loves to slide my dress up and apart then I spread a little to expose my thighs and bush....as the night goes on we get more daring until someone sits next to me and sneaks his hand up my skirt and if we are hidden just right in a dark corner I'll let him finger me to orgasm while hubby blocks the view... but it all starts with a repeated eye to eye,then rub yourself down there just a little not too obvious...you may wind up inside me if everything clicks!

Old 09-12-2009, 05:30 PM

I am a slut wife for BBC only and when I go to clubs or pubs I usually wear top which says on it ( I "heart" BBC ) and also I wear jewlery which written on it same.I also put on fake Ace of Spades tattoo on my upper back or on my bust which indicates I love BBC. I also love to wear very short mini without any panties underneath and sit on the stool of the bar so that guys around or behind me can have glimps of my soft pussy or ass.I am also a member of so many on line interracial contact sites.Therefore it is not difficult for black guys to find me.
Attached Thumbnails
How Do You Recognize A White Slut That Loves BBC (married or not)-dsc00051x.jpg  

If it helps...
Old 09-12-2009, 06:18 PM

Default If it helps...

Almost every white girl I've picked-up for a one-nighter had an ankle bracelet.

It's uncanny. I'd say 9 of 10 of the white girls who will fuck on the 1st date are wearing an ankle bracelet. That's about ALL they wear once they get back to the pad...

...BUT, if a bitch is down to fuck, you can tell by the look in her eyes when you initiate eye contact at the club. And if she'll dance with you - it's on.

I miss the college days of yesteryear. There was nothing more fun than having a fine white girl's friends staring in disbelief (it was alot more uncommon in the day) as she backed-up on a black stranger in the club.

Nothing better than, "I'll get a ride with LJ..."

You damn right, girl. H a haha

lj

Last edited by L. Jackson; 09-12-2009 at 06:23 PM..

Old 09-12-2009, 07:36 PM

Most are right its about the eye contact, you can spot them by catching them glancing at you signs of intrest. When that happens i give a nice grin back dont do this all creepy of course you just gotta have the swag for it. But that glance is a o so telling way usally for me. You have to learn how women talk with there eyes body language usally pulls it all together for me. Thats when i start to flirt Another way of telling or i would like to think is.....That ASS and them Titties i mean white girls with a nice round ass bbw or not has had to have some blk dick, i get in a trance seeing that i get like hey you need me to take care of that for you me being dumb lol but seriously women with those qualities/curves for it Know we can treat it like its suppose to be treated

But dont be creepy and dont stare, no matter how round them titties and ass is. I think women with those cruves know that blk men would love to handle that, and get a hold of that pink pussy. So they have an idea of what could become. You just gotta keep your swag about ya.