Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Recognising the slut on the prowl for the BBC
Old 04-06-2022, 11:20 PM

Post Recognising the slut on the prowl for the BBC

I am in agreement with my above brethren. They are not hard to find. There's no secret password, no elaborate handshake. Once you see that look, that flirty smile. That check you out glance, you'll know. Many of them are sporting tattoos or brands of the Queen Of Spades. The Q.O.S. indicates for all who see it that this white woman is black owned, or prefers the big black cock. See below.. .peace

Old 04-07-2022, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwilliams28 View Post
How do you recognize a mature white slut (married or not) that loves or would love to try bbc? What are symbols, signs, tattoos, signals ? Any universal signs?!!
most married white sluts like me are very forward, will smile and look at your crotch

Old 04-07-2022, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakes11 View Post
most married white sluts like me are very forward, will smile and look at your crotch

True what I look for as well that look, a smile . Where her eyes go. What she does with her legs. Then look at the ankle and see the QOS and I know one hundred percent. Whats hot is to flirt with a women like that while her clueless cuck is next to her checking out his phone. I'll be fucking her soon while he is at home.

Be persistent and fuck our wives and girlfriends
Old 04-07-2022, 12:58 PM

Default Be persistent and fuck our wives and girlfriends

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post
True what I look for as well that look, a smile . Where her eyes go. What she does with her legs. Then look at the ankle and see the QOS and I know one hundred percent. Whats hot is to flirt with a women like that while her clueless cuck is next to her checking out his phone. I'll be fucking her soon while he is at home.
And we wouldn’t have it any other way! The truth is that once we’ve seen our wives and girlfriends being fucked by a black man we want more, as do our wives!

So my plea to all of the black men out there- keep checking out our partners, keep flirting with them and most of all keep fucking them - they so deserve a good fuck, you deserve that white pussy and we deserve to be cuckolded

Realizing
Old 04-12-2022, 11:25 AM

Default Realizing

At begin, i help her to dress on and with make up when she met her new bulls. I have to stay at home. After she had the first meeting with a black man, i help again to dress her on, she wanted shorter skirts, satin sheer tights and higher heels.
I love it, when she wear high heels, but she never wear it for me. Yeah, i know, women wear high heels for right man and not for a little sissy baby.

In her bag, i saw his picture. My picture she put out.
As she fall in love with him (now my dear daddy, smile), she pic up pictures on the wall and so on.
And she talk with me, how great is the intercourse with him, how funny he is and a good listener.
She invite him to come in our house and the boys like him.