Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-28-2013, 05:06 PM

inb4: "you guys are too cocky and pushy. Go find your own women if you don't like it".

Some men are such CONTROL FREAKS!!
Old 12-28-2013, 07:42 PM

Default Some men are such CONTROL FREAKS!!

That's if you actually find a real couple after weeding thru the never ending fakes. Just bc a couple are swingers doesn't mean that the guy has to control her every move. Once again in situations like that Its all for the mans pleasure. He may have her tricked into believing he's doing it all for her but naaaaa not so. Unless she's so submissive And can't think for herself.

~~~~~~

It's like this in my house. It's my body, if I'm laying down with a man then it's bc I wanna, not bc a man (my husband) approves of a certain guy and enforces his choice on me. Yea he can weigh in but in the end that's my choice. I despise over bearing control freaks. My husband wouldn't tell me who I can spend my time with no more than I would tell him what woman he can sleep with.

Oh and that report card email is just another ego trip. " I'm not gonna let you fuck my wife again bc you didn't send me an email letting me know how she was and details." Lmao. Funny shit.

Yea I get the safety thing but women blk or white shouldn't be out fucking willy nilly any damn way!!!

Old 12-28-2013, 08:54 PM

Interesting thread and everybody got good points..*Grabs Popcorn*

Spot on
Old 12-28-2013, 09:33 PM

Default Spot on

Thick has got it spot on!

Old 12-28-2013, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepit100SouthFL View Post
Talking to the husband isn't the problem, ONLY talking to the "husband" usually is. Then they wanna act weird with the communication when I'm really not there for them. Stupid freak middlemen make meetings uncomfortable. That and the fake pimp hubbys, GTFOH. It's almost like these guys either don't have wives/GF's for real or using them to talk to men via the net on some gay/bi shit without telling new meets what it is.
you speak the truth

Old 12-28-2013, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

That's if you actually find a real couple after weeding thru the never ending fakes. Just bc a couple are swingers doesn't mean that the guy has to control her every move. Once again in situations like that Its all for the mans pleasure. He may have her tricked into believing he's doing it all for her but naaaaa not so. Unless she's so submissive And can't think for herself.

~~~~~~

It's like this in my house. It's my body, if I'm laying down with a man then it's bc I wanna, not bc a man (my husband) approves of a certain guy and enforces his choice on me. Yea he can weigh in but in the end that's my choice. I despise over bearing control freaks. My husband wouldn't tell me who I can spend my time with no more than I would tell him what woman he can sleep with.

Oh and that report card email is just another ego trip. " I'm not gonna let you fuck my wife again bc you didn't send me an email letting me know how she was and details." Lmao. Funny shit.

Yea I get the safety thing but women blk or white shouldn't be out fucking willy nilly any damn way!!!

well said boss lady

Old 12-29-2013, 08:28 AM

To each their own. My wife enjoys letting me also have anything I'd like, if that means hearing from the bbc that just gave her a good fucking then so be it. It's my part of this fun just like her getting a big black dick is her part of this fun. I don't know, maybe it's because my wife loves me and likes seeing me get things I like, I guess love in a relationship kinda does that for people. There are also wife's out there that think of their own pleasure and her pleasure only regardless what the husband likes to hear or do. I don't envy their husbands, I like that my wife thinks of my satisfaction as well as hers. She's gotten her fun, been able to do anything she wants with them, has had privacy with them any time she liked. Because a "report card" is so funny to some people is just telling me people like different things, see I don't judge people by things that they like in the bedroom, there's all kinda of fetishes and fantasies but some people think their way is the only "right" way to swing, like they are experts on the subject. Well good for them, what we have works and works well so that's all that matters to us

True.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:43 AM

Exclamation True.

If it works for y'all then fine. As long as its the whole picture that your wife sees and not the one you've painted for her.

Oh and just bc a woman is strong doesn't mean she's selfish!! also not all husbands like to get off on the details. Just sayin... Just be happy for each other.

Alsoooooo I would rather share the details (if I choose to) with my husband myself bc men are gonna blow smoke up your white hubby ass. AND that you can take to the BANK!!! Honestly ANYONE would.

Old 12-29-2013, 09:01 AM

One big thing my wife shared with me is if I'm not turned on, she has no interest in the lifestyle. My relationship with my wife is extremely open, she shares every thought with me just as I share all my thoughts with her. I'm her best friend, she tells me this weekly, and a friend she can share every thought and feeling with. She knows I would never judge her if she had any sort of feeling, thought or desire. This is one reason I love her so much, there's never been a time where she even had the thought of "if she should chose to share it with me". My wife loves sharing everything with me. After all I am the one person she chose to spend the rest of her life with, not the guy giving her a black dick.

Old 12-29-2013, 09:26 AM

Well that's prob the difference right there. I don't look at blk men as "black dick". Totally see above and beyond the crotch. Guess if IR was just a kink to me then guess it wouldn't matter. It's more personal to me and everyone I deal with.

If my husband ask then I'm more than willing to answer. The thing is, he doesn't ask. He doesn't need those details. When I said "if I choose" doesn't mean I hold back. What, I was saying, Is if choose to share without him asking. (As he never ask) Our situation is peaceful. No report cards. No demands, Just open love and respect for each other.

Is your wife on ili as well? Just wondering.