Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Pet Peeves...husband contacting you
Old 12-27-2013, 06:12 AM

Default Pet Peeves...husband contacting you

What REALLY annoys me is when the husband contacts me to set up a meeting; it's actually a turnoff. WHY!?! Isn't that quite backwards since I won't be fucking him? Why don't the wives ever correspond with their likes/dislikes, expectations, appointment setting, etc..

Hmm
Old 12-27-2013, 06:52 AM

Default Hmm

I am a member of another site and it is the way that it is. In my experience the Mr. does the screening for the wife.

Last edited by GrowingMine; 12-28-2013 at 10:28 PM..

Correct
Old 12-27-2013, 09:12 AM

Default Correct

Weeding through all the guys can get very tiresome and boring and turn-off. I like hubby to vet first, make sure they are what I am looking for, and then he refers to me to take further that way I only have a few to deal with then answer 50 emails a day from an ad..

Old 12-27-2013, 11:32 AM

i also dont understand it, and is quite annoying having a bunch husbands asking to see my cock everytime. For intimate and sexual Meeting both should be Screening, not just be hubby. and also if you ladies think thats ok, let me ask you this, does your man also shop and trys on the Dresses and Lingerie for you? just saying, if you the one receving a BBC you should be the one picking not the husband.

The Real Deal
Old 12-27-2013, 04:17 PM

Default The Real Deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by flcouple4black View Post
Weeding through all the guys can get very tiresome and boring and turn-off. I like hubby to vet first, make sure they are what I am looking for, and then he refers to me to take further that way I only have a few to deal with then answer 50 emails a day from an ad..
People who are experienced in the lifestyle know that this is typically how it works. So, those guys out there who are complaining about it need to stop it. If you want to fuck another man's wife, then that man needs to be your collaborator and confidant in this, not your enemy/adversary. So, if you're feeling ANY animosity towards the role of the husbands at anytime, then this is not the sport for you. And, I advise you to get out of it ASAP.

Here's the reality. "FOR REAL" swinging is mostly a couples thing with singles thrown into the mix. That means that if you are a single man looking to hump the Mrs., then on some level you're going to have to deal with the man of the house. That's just the reality, so get used to it. Or, get out of swinging. Here's a few simple things to look for to make sure you're dealing with somebody who's legit, and not just some closet homosexual who's looking to suck you dick (or more likely just yank off to the thought of it).

Now, after you've had your first contact with the supposed "husband" (and definitely after the second), you need to be able to speak to the Mrs. directly if they're serious. If they're legit, you won't even have to ask. They'll offer that contact. But, if the wife is always out "shopping" or "went to see her sister " and can never get on the phone, then that's a HUGE red flag. That's because most likely THERE IS NO WIFE! Or if there is, she's not interested and/or can't commit to going through with it. They may even be fighting about it (DO NOT get involved . . . drop them IMMEDIATELY!). And what's more likely than that, SHE PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING AT ALL. This alleged "husband" is just wasting your time. So tell him to fuck off !

Other red flags are when "hubby" asks "what would you do to my wife" or keeps asking to SEE your package. Now, you shouldn't get pissed off if the guy makes a general inquiry about your size. After all, the main fantasy of the couple might be to see her taking a HUGE Dinka warrior dong LOL! So, since the husband is making the initial contact, it's legit for him to ask about this . . . ONCE. And on a related note, TELL THE TRUTH THE FIRST TIME! You don't want your time wasted. So, don't waste theirs by LYING about the size of your dingus !

Now every once in a while, you'll get surprised when it's the female half of the couple that initiates the first "real world" contact. I mean, she'll call you right up or give you her number and have you call her. Cool! I've had that happen several times, and those experiences have shown me that these folks tend to be the most "for real" couples (wife/girlfriend makes the first "live" contact or is in on the first call). Of course, these days I guess you can throw being willing to get on cam into the mix, but still for me the true tell-tale sign I want to see is a willingness to get on the phone. There's something about being willing to give up that phone number that crosses a certain barrier thresh hold for me.

In any event, when the wife of girlfriend makes the first significant contact with you, my vast experience says she tends to be part of a couple that is comfortable with their relationship, they know what they want, and they have swinging experience. This is what you want if you're lucky enough to get it. No wasting time because she's ready to fuck! But remember, it doesn't all end there! When you meet face-to-face, you still have work to do! I mean, do you like these people? Do they seem to like you? Can you communicate? Do you want the same things sexually? And, it's not just about you and the wife! What's the husband's role going to be in it? Watch? Jack off? Join in? Video it? Take pictures? And are you down with that? Whatever it is?

How ever you decide, just remember that if you're swingin' and you want to fuck that white boy's wife, then you better remember that he's an integral part of the deal and will be involved not only with making the arrangements, but even with what goes on in the bedroom. Accept that, and you'll help yourself achieve better outcomes. And, depending on how your relationship develops with the couple, over time you might find yourself dealing more one-on-one with the Mrs. . . . but . . . if she's got a significant other then that white boy is going to ALWAYS be somewhere in the background. You single men wanting to fuck attached white women must accept this reality and learn to leverage it for a more successful, happier swinging lifestyle!

Note: I shouldn't write as if the husband will always be white. Usually he will be if you're fuckin' white women, but one time I did run into this one couple where the black hubby liked to see other bruthas dick down his blonde white wife . . . come to think of it . . . she liked gettin' dicked down by strange black men too LOLOLOL!!!!

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 12-27-2013 at 06:27 PM..

Old 12-27-2013, 08:00 PM

Thick, I couldn't agree with you more. Guys, if you don't care to have the husband contact you, go after single women. My wife and I both talk to him first then it's on them. She gets texts and calls but only after I get a few emails first. Gotta remember it's my wife and if I don't agree, she has no intrest. My wife loves me being involved and it's more of a turn on for her if I'm part of the whole thing. She has the freedom to go see him if he can't come over but I have to voice my opinion on him first, it's her idea. I don't need to see cock pictures as long as your as hung as you say you are. Also as the husband, it's nice to get an email from the guy after she leaves his house to tell me how things went. If I don't get any contact from him, she doesn't go back. It's about sex, not a relationship and if I'm not there to watch the fun, you better be prepared to at least shoot me a sentence or two via email to let me know what you thought of her. If that's asking too much ya might wanna concider going after the single ladies. You gotta remember, the husband is part of this as well and if he ain't happy, good luck getting a second chance. I know this may not be every couples way but for us, I am involved in every part. With one guy, he always comes over and actually likes me being there. Plus he's very cool to hang out with anyway. With a different guy, he only came over once but she's gone there many times. She even tells him when he texts her that he wants to get together with her "did u ask my husband?". And if the guy has any respect for the husband, he will send an email asking if my wife could stop over to see him. Now I don't need to have that email but my wife tells him to send it as a sign of respect. Like I said before, if you don't want anything to do with the husband, good luck getting the wife to come over. Ya see there's cheaters and swingers, my wife is a swinger.

Hitting The Nail on the Head!
Old 12-27-2013, 10:12 PM

Default Hitting The Nail on the Head!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun1inpa View Post
Ya see there's cheaters and swingers, my wife is a swinger.
Now that's driving the point home! Cheating is cheating and swinging is swinging! Understand the difference between the two if you want to enjoy the swinging lifestyle. If you can't accept the involvement of a woman's significant other, then stick to banging unattached women. Or, I guess you can go the cheating route too, but that's just too much work for me LOL! Season's greetings and happy humpin'

Old 12-28-2013, 02:07 AM

thank you TND and fun1inpa

Old 12-28-2013, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
People who are experienced in the lifestyle know that this is typically how it works. So, those guys out there who are complaining about it need to stop it. If you want to fuck another man's wife, then that man needs to be your collaborator and confidant in this, not your enemy/adversary. So, if you're feeling ANY animosity towards the role of the husbands at anytime, then this is not the sport for you. And, I advise you to get out of it ASAP.

Here's the reality. "FOR REAL" swinging is mostly a couples thing with singles thrown into the mix. That means that if you are a single man looking to hump the Mrs., then on some level you're going to have to deal with the man of the house. That's just the reality, so get used to it. Or, get out of swinging. Here's a few simple things to look for to make sure you're dealing with somebody who's legit, and not just some closet homosexual who's looking to suck you dick (or more likely just yank off to the thought of it).

Now, after you've had your first contact with the supposed "husband" (and definitely after the second), you need to be able to speak to the Mrs. directly if they're serious. If they're legit, you won't even have to ask. They'll offer that contact. But, if the wife is always out "shopping" or "went to see her sister " and can never get on the phone, then that's a HUGE red flag. That's because most likely THERE IS NO WIFE! Or if there is, she's not interested and/or can't commit to going through with it. They may even be fighting about it (DO NOT get involved . . . drop them IMMEDIATELY!). And what's more likely than that, SHE PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING AT ALL. This alleged "husband" is just wasting your time. So tell him to fuck off !

Other red flags are when "hubby" asks "what would you do to my wife" or keeps asking to SEE your package. Now, you shouldn't get pissed off if the guy makes a general inquiry about your size. After all, the main fantasy of the couple might be to see her taking a HUGE Dinka warrior dong LOL! So, since the husband is making the initial contact, it's legit for him to ask about this . . . ONCE. And on a related note, TELL THE TRUTH THE FIRST TIME! You don't want your time wasted. So, don't waste theirs by LYING about the size of your dingus !

Now every once in a while, you'll get surprised when it's the female half of the couple that initiates the first "real world" contact. I mean, she'll call you right up or give you her number and have you call her. Cool! I've had that happen several times, and those experiences have shown me that these folks tend to be the most "for real" couples (wife/girlfriend makes the first "live" contact or is in on the first call). Of course, these days I guess you can throw being willing to get on cam into the mix, but still for me the true tell-tale sign I want to see is a willingness to get on the phone. There's something about being willing to give up that phone number that crosses a certain barrier thresh hold for me.

In any event, when the wife of girlfriend makes the first significant contact with you, my vast experience says she tends to be part of a couple that is comfortable with their relationship, they know what they want, and they have swinging experience. This is what you want if you're lucky enough to get it. No wasting time because she's ready to fuck! But remember, it doesn't all end there! When you meet face-to-face, you still have work to do! I mean, do you like these people? Do they seem to like you? Can you communicate? Do you want the same things sexually? And, it's not just about you and the wife! What's the husband's role going to be in it? Watch? Jack off? Join in? Video it? Take pictures? And are you down with that? Whatever it is?

How ever you decide, just remember that if you're swingin' and you want to fuck that white boy's wife, then you better remember that he's an integral part of the deal and will be involved not only with making the arrangements, but even with what goes on in the bedroom. Accept that, and you'll help yourself achieve better outcomes. And, depending on how your relationship develops with the couple, over time you might find yourself dealing more one-on-one with the Mrs. . . . but . . . if she's got a significant other then that white boy is going to ALWAYS be somewhere in the background. You single men wanting to fuck attached white women must accept this reality and learn to leverage it for a more successful, happier swinging lifestyle!

Note: I shouldn't write as if the husband will always be white. Usually he will be if you're fuckin' white women, but one time I did run into this one couple where the black hubby liked to see other bruthas dick down his blonde white wife . . . come to think of it . . . she liked gettin' dicked down by strange black men too LOLOLOL!!!!
Very well put! My hubby doesn't actually get involved, but I hide nothing from him. And, if I want his opinion on a guy, I will ask for it, and take what he says into strong consideration.

I will bring my hubby into the conversation with a guy, and hubby will know about the guy I'm meeting, even if it's just a coffee date. No secrets!

And any guy who disrespects my hubby, or me, will not get another chance to do so. I'm far from perfect, but I am real, with real feelings and real fears, hopes and all that stuff.

Treat me as the human being I am, not just a "fuck toy/white slut", and I will treat you with the same respect.

Old 12-28-2013, 05:03 PM

Talking to the husband isn't the problem, ONLY talking to the "husband" usually is. Then they wanna act weird with the communication when I'm really not there for them. Stupid freak middlemen make meetings uncomfortable. That and the fake pimp hubbys, GTFOH. It's almost like these guys either don't have wives/GF's for real or using them to talk to men via the net on some gay/bi shit without telling new meets what it is.