Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Amen!...you said it all...so all I can do is echo! Thanks
Old 08-12-2014, 05:05 PM

Smile Amen!...you said it all...so all I can do is echo! Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funinvegas9999 View Post
guys, I have to say, i can understand your need, as the "bull'o

r whatever you call yourself, to be cautious. but I am the HUSBAND ! I have all the responsibility, not just the good stuff but all of it. we are a couple, and in more cases than not, a strong loving couple. couples that are not strong don't last long in this. She is MY wife,. Maybe, she will be your toy, but we BOTH have a say in whether or not that happens. I screen the gentlemen because 99% of most men are to stupid and too rude to talk to the wife directly. I'm sure there are some ladies out there who respond to the "hey, bitch, I'm going to fuck you silly then shoot up your ass" comments, but most don't. You WANT me to screen for you... I'll help you with the what she likes, what she thinks, and more importantly, what she is fearful of and her insecurities. If you are SMART, you'll understand I WANT you to fuck her, so I'm HELPING you achieve that. But, you need to understand you are not going to get in front of her unless we can determine if you are a potential match. We LOVE this woman, she means EVERYTHNG to us. We can't risk hurting her by putting in front of some idiot who only cares about blowing his load in some random pussy. Hey, if that what you want, thats great. but thats not what WE want.

you have every right to want to confirm there is a wife. but, we have every right to confirm you are not a liar, dishonest thief. I'm still amazed at how many men "required 100% discretion - are on the "DL" , then can't shut up about all the couples and girlfriends they are fucking when we meet for drinks. HELLO, if you talk about them don't you think we will think you are talking about us? We post a CL ad and it is incredibly frustrating how many responses we get when it is CLEAR the dude didn't even read the ad. Respond to the Ad guys ! If they ask for your age stats and a pic, respond with honest info... lies are a huge red flag for us hubbys. Try having a body pic in your sexy underwear if you don't want to send dic pics. we HATE dic pics... we want to know you are packing that BBC, but we can tell from underwear pics that you are. But very few ladies are going to agree to meet you if they can't see what you look like. now if hubby is asking for dic pics, that is a red flag for thou... I would suggest you say you are happy to provide that after to speak with / confirm with the Mrs. We NEVER have a problem meeting the needs or concerns of a potential man IF, they some us some bass level of politeness and respond to the things we asked for. So, please, understand i'm not some random guy here... I'm the husband, who pays the mortgage, provided health insurance, is here for the bad times and the good. You get the hot sex ... sex I wish I was getting... so stop for a second and appreciate that before you treat me like I' m in your way.

hubby's - the real ones - are screening and can be a great help to you... try taking that approach, and you will be amazed at how your prospects go up.

Sonny
You touched all of the points and I thank you for saying them so I will not. We are a happily married couple as well who are just adding a little something extra to our playtime and finding understanding and friendly black males have not been a problem...but sorting out the fakes and trolls are a necessary tedious undertaking that the hubby Has to do to assure a good time is had by everyone.

Old 09-14-2015, 04:02 PM

Lots of different opinions in this thread. Sex and ones motivations may be different. For me, this is how it goes. My husband and I are swingers. We also have a D/s relationship where I am the sub. Usually we swing together, my husband participates, or knows and approves of whatever I'm up to. He is not a cuckold. I like fucking men period. Black, white, Latino, Asian, if a man is attractive to me both mentally and physically I'm available, providing my husband approves, I don't cheat on him. While the bulk of our activities are done together, we both do swing separately at times. So have I gone on dates alone with black men? Yes! There have been times when I've met men on my own and been very attracted to them and called my husband for permission to fuck them. He gives me the same courtesy. This has usually happened when I'm on business trips. At home there are 4 bbc we've known for several years and we've all become friends and they have permission to fuck me whether my husband is around or not, basically we've established a lot of trust with them. They are all men I can have a good time with in or out of bed. I generally find men myself I'm attracted to and if I decide I really want to fuck them, I usually refer them to talk to my husband. He then has conversations with them, and if he feels they seem to good men we both usually meet them for dinner or a drink and feel things out. You know within a couple minutes of meeting someone if there is real chemistry happening or not, it goes both ways. Personally I usually know within 5 minutes of meeting a man whether I'd fuck him or not. I like fucking black men because of the skin contrast and the little bit of the taboo about it. For the black men I've been with it seems to be the same, also with many I've met they like dominating a white woman with their cock, many want to hear me say I'm their whore and slut. I personally have no problem with that and actually enjoy it. I love variety and different aspects of eroticism, I'm sure that is true for a lot of people. For some hey may have a particular black or white fetish, to me it makes no difference. But I can categorically state in most cases, if I'm going to fuck someone, they need my husbands approval. No matter how nice the cock I'm not going to lose my husband over one. The fastest way for a man who's fucking me to get cut off, is to suggest I cheat on my husband.

scamp