Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-30-2013, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
well said.....if a husband ask me to see pictures of my dick, I tell him go to hell....most likely he's a typical fake lying homosexual on this site...every couple I've met in this lifestyle, the woman ask all the question.....this is for you husbands...just because you have a wife that doesn't mean you can pick any guy you wont to have sex with her.....the guy has to like your wife just like she has to like him....just saying...
The cuck wanna control the situation so the bull is seriously desperate, most of the wives are dumb and stupid to be complacent in it anyway...they are very much owned. The cuck controls the wife so he can control the bull also. I deal with only single women, no cuck business..me and the woman control the situation not no cuck, no cuck is gonna drive me to some desperation! you start see blackmen having to now share the wife and it just makes them even more trashy than they already are..... there is plenty single women out there. i have even heard some blackmen now saying specifically they want the cuck to watch them....i can just see where its all going, soon the wives will be out the way and it be just the cuck and bull together SMGDH!!

Cuckoldry
Old 12-30-2013, 11:38 PM

Default Cuckoldry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkmanSweden View Post
The cuck wanna control the situation so the bull is seriously desperate, most of the wives are dumb and stupid to be complacent in it anyway...they are very much owned. The cuck controls the wife so he can control the bull also. I deal with only single women, no cuck business..me and the woman control the situation not no cuck, no cuck is gonna drive me to some desperation! you start see blackmen having to now share the wife and it just makes them even more trashy than they already are..... there is plenty single women out there. i have even heard some blackmen now saying specifically they want the cuck to watch them....i can just see where its all going, soon the wives will be out the way and it be just the cuck and bull together SMGDH!!
True-to-life cuckolds are only a tiny percentage of the "for real" pool out there. It's a "specialty" sub-category if you will. Most of the husbands and boyfriends don't want to suck your dick, eat your jizz outta the wife, or have you slap them around like Wimpy. Are there some out there like that? Sure. But most of them are wannabe, online cucks who would never go through with it anyway. For one thing, they don't have the "participating pussy" to help them carry it out LOL! Just mostly a fucking waste of time to be weeded out.

Old 12-30-2013, 11:57 PM

Offers and demands? When you see yourself as the prize you don't see it that way so it's all subjective, I know some guys will bend and jump thru hoops to get some sex from couples acting as gatekeepers (act this way, dress this way, be this body type, must be well hung, etc. Ppl have their preferences of course but will throw others under the bus while expecting certain things) but that's on those black single males. It'll end up being a stalemate in most convos if the vibe and respect level is off on both sides so I usually decline. It overwhelmingly doesn't work out: they want you to act a certain way, they wanna see your dick, they don't want YOU to be pushy but It's okay for them to be and other issues. From certain ppls perspective usually the single guy = bad guy in those encounters. Add black to it and well....

Old 12-30-2013, 11:59 PM

I do see some others guys get it after reading past replies so I see I am not alone and it isn't a perception issue.

Valid Points
Old 12-31-2013, 01:02 AM

Default Valid Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepit100SouthFL View Post
It overwhelmingly doesn't work out: they want you to act a certain way, they wanna see your dick, they don't want YOU to be pushy but It's okay for them to be and other issues. From certain ppls perspective usually the single guy = bad guy in those encounters. Add black to it and well....
You make some valid points. One time years ago I met with this couple, and the husband was like he was directing a f'in movie or something . . . do this, do that, this way, then that . . . fuck that. Occasionally you will get a couple that wants to call all the shots. They figure they can because they got the pussy. Had one tell me I had to agree to being videoed or no pussy . . . yeah, well like Miss Alley said I'm not "thirsty" . . . wasn't thirsty then and ain't thirsty now, so I told the husband what he could do with his demands. Put 'um in the same place where he could put that camcorder Single guys in the lifestyle are somebody too.

Old 12-31-2013, 07:07 AM

Hey if the husband is too pushy or requesting tons of pictures from you that's a red flag just like if you came off pushy and perverted to a couple which is a red flag to them. Its rare to find a couple so laid back even in the swinger lifestyle where you will only talk to the female side of the couple. I would say out of the couples I have met only 20-30% of them I am chatting with the female side only. Of course this is with their husbands consent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrowski View Post
What REALLY annoys me is when the husband contacts me to set up a meeting; it's actually a turnoff. WHY!?! Isn't that quite backwards since I won't be fucking him? Why don't the wives ever correspond with their likes/dislikes, expectations, appointment setting, etc..

Old 12-31-2013, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepit100SouthFL View Post
Offers and demands? When you see yourself as the prize you don't see it that way so it's all subjective, I know some guys will bend and jump thru hoops to get some sex from couples acting as gatekeepers (act this way, dress this way, be this body type, must be well hung, etc. Ppl have their preferences of course but will throw others under the bus while expecting certain things) but that's on those black single males. It'll end up being a stalemate in most convos if the vibe and respect level is off on both sides so I usually decline. It overwhelmingly doesn't work out: they want you to act a certain way, they wanna see your dick, they don't want YOU to be pushy but It's okay for them to be and other issues. From certain ppls perspective usually the single guy = bad guy in those encounters. Add black to it and well....
This happened to a black guy, a cuck let him shag his wife few times until he fell for her and then the cuck came into the picture and wanted a piece of the blackguy and if he can't get the blackguy he aint letting him sex his wife so he had to concede and let the cuck do the business on him, he is under the cucks control now

Old 12-31-2013, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkme4real View Post
As far as I'm concern when you want to meet a married woman the husband involvement and participation is important to some extend ,
In most cases the women that I met I normally asked to communicate with the hubby, I mean if you want to fuck a man's wife show some respect to him.

this IMO is huge. act disrepectful or don't show any respect for the woman or her husband and it's over, you lose.

Old 12-31-2013, 09:06 PM

I agree as well. My husband is involved because my mating involves satisfaction for all 3 of us. My husband acts as a screener because he knows what I like and he's concerned about my safety. He doesn't need to see cock photos, but does need to know about size because, again, he knows what I like.

After the first meeting or two, I'll be the only one to make contact. Sometimes it's me that wants to breed, sometimes my husband wants to see me and my BBC together. And sometimes my Lover will contact me. Sometimes hubby wi'll be there to watch, sometimes he'll leave us alone. Because, again, it's all about what the THREE of us want!

Old 01-01-2014, 12:40 AM

My wife and I use a couple methods. She meets guys through work or where ever and will play with them completely solo. She usually tells me who they are, but not always. When we are looking on the internet, she'll have me narrow it down to five or six 'candidates' to show her(she HATES computers), and she'll pick out who she likes. I make the first contact, and IF they respond, she immediately takes over the conversation and exchanges numbers. 90% of the time she plays alone. My only 'rule' is if she meets him more than once, than I'm assuming it was good, and I want a few pics(just once). He doesn't have to put his face in it. I wouldn't ask her to take pics the first time because how awkward is that on a first time hook-up?

When we first started playing I would handle most of it. But I think that's because unlike a lot of couples, my wife is the one that suggested opening up our relationship, so I was a little paranoid and cautious at first. 10 years on, and I trust her completely with it. Not to say those that do it differently don't trust each other, but that's how we roll these days.

edit-I guess we have two rules. The first time she goes to his house or a hotel, she will text me his name and the address(and will let the guy know she sent it to me). We both agreed on that after she caught a guy trying to lace her drink a few years ago.

Last edited by girthbrooks337; 01-01-2014 at 12:45 AM..