Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 10-19-2016, 05:26 PM

Why would falling in love with any lover differ due to race?

Some wonderful and honest replies here.

Old 10-20-2016, 02:27 AM

NO such thing as romantic love between a woman of ANY racial/ethnic background and a man of ANY racial/ethnic background. Lust, infatuation, habituation, sometimes, over time, there can develop friendship and trust. But, the concept of "romantic" love is a myth.

~LoVe~ Real or not, I vote real!
Old 11-28-2016, 07:38 PM

Smile ~LoVe~ Real or not, I vote real!

Like little champagne bubbles exploding in your stomach and brain. Real or not, oh what a feeling, like a drug! I love it. ❤️💕

yes she did
Old 11-29-2016, 03:57 AM

Default yes she did

My wife told me that she was "in love" with Haywood the black man that was living with us and sharing her as a 2nd full time husband. His cock was a lot bigger than mine and she truly enjoyed the way he trashed her married, white pussy. After about a year of him living with us she asked me if I would be OK with her being pregnant to him, because she really wanted to have a child with him. I indicated that I would accept the child if she did and he had exclusive use of her for several weeks and did get her pregnant. During those weeks I would hear her telling him that she loved him and for him to put a baby in her belly.
Unfortunately she miscarried at about 4 months and even though he lived with us for almost 2 more years she never got pregnant again. It really made my cock stiffen when ever I would hear her tell him to put a baby in her belly and that she loved him and his big cock. GTR

Old 07-20-2019, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozjules4u View Post
Every time !!
Well I know we all joke about it and all the white men like to pretend it isn't happening, but it IS.

Often ladies like it so much, that they become addicted and even become quite literally sex slaves for black folks. Of course everyone goes about their normal lives like normal and outwardly appears all is normal unitl it's BED time.

Lookup 'female sex tourism', and see all the places girls and ladies go. Now look up 'mandingo clubs' , last time I read a blurb on mandingo clubs they stated that there are more and more mandingo clubs opening up all the time.

Often even just normal clubs will have 'mandingo nights' and girls even organise what they daintily call 'mandingo parties'.

I am shocked!

Old 07-20-2019, 06:35 AM

Quite honestly I fail to see how you don’t fall in love!

Maybe I’m wrong or some people deny it, but when you get into a relationship regardless if you think it’s just sexual or an affair or cheating secretively. Clearly you get attached, your feeling for them grow and intensify and that all leads to love. Especially if your entering this relationship because your home life isn’t what it should be.

Personally I fell in love quick, with every aspect. I loved being complimented, being treated, spoiled, I was made to feel special something I wasn’t getting from my marriage and the more I compared my relationships. The easier it became to fall in love, to stop hiding my affair and let it be known I was in love & in a new relationship.

I know a few women similar scenarios to myself and the outcome is always the same. How can you force yourself to stop when everything feels so right? Feelings build and as they do I think your relationship or marriage deteriorates. In truth it doesn’t end well for the “white guy”.

Regarding the above post, it is more common and interracial relationships are more accepted tho still raise eyebrows. In the UK we don’t have Mandingo clubs, we have zebra lounges tho I’m guessing they’re the same. Mandingo isn’t a word really used here or “bull”, but clearly I know what you mean. And again there’s many clubs, pubs and bars that cater for interracial interests without promoting it on the door. Some zebra lounges do theme nights. Like school disco, 70’s club theme, leather & lace etc...... you get the idea? It’s just an excuse to dress slutty with a theme.

Old 08-08-2019, 04:44 AM

When I was much younger and had only been married for a short period of time I had a Black Lover who I desperately fell in love with. I told him I wanted to leave my husband and move in with him. When he heard that he immediately cut off any communication with me and I was at a loss and heart broken. Later I learned he was married with a family and he didn't want any complications in his life. I learned the difference between lust and love and we eventually resumed our "relationship" with the understanding it was just physical.

Addicted vs love
Old 08-08-2019, 02:04 PM

Default Addicted vs love

White women may think they're "in love" with their black fuck buddy, but it all comes down to the "heavenly" feeling of their first load of bbc cum and may think its love, but the reality is that there are many black cocks that can provide the same heavenly feeling.
I personally don't "love" black guys, but l LOVE 😋 big black cocks and the pleasure they can give.

Old 08-08-2019, 04:53 PM

I’ve been in “lust” with every black man I’ve ever been with. I’m in luv with what they have to give me....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
How many women end up falling in love with ur black bull?-f6768866-7216-471d-82db-6907d845b3ef.jpg  

Guilty!!
Old 10-16-2019, 04:49 PM

Default Guilty!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkme4real View Post
I was just think and wondering if any of the wonderful ladies here have ever end up falling in love with their black lover , even though the initial plan was to be just fuck buddy?
Its really hard for me to separate sex and love to begin with....but when its absolutely the BEST sex I have ever had and with someone so intensely sexual as a Black Lover, I can't prevent myself from falling for them to some extent.

I have had two Lovers during my marriage that I seriously considered ending my marriage for. Its just hard for me not to get emotionally involved too.

J (the wife)