Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: FOR couples: Do you have a live-in lover?
Yes, the wife/gf has a live-in black lover. 18 31.03%
Yes, we both have a live-in black lover. 0 0%
Yes, the husband/bf has a live-in black lover. 1 1.72%
Yes, we have a live-in lover but s/he is not black. 1 1.72%
No, but the wife/gf has one or more black lover(s) other than the partner. 18 31.03%
No, but we both have one or more black lover(s) other than the partner. 4 6.90%
No, but the husband/bf has one or more black lover(s) other than the partner. 2 3.45%
No, but wife/gf, husband/bf or both have one or more lover(s) on the side who is/are not black. 5 8.62%
Nope, none of us has any lovers other than the partner. 9 15.52%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-30-2014, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman4 View Post
Think you're hit on something Mustang that could lead to an interesting post. Especially if a woman has two lovers, maybe one of them she's married to. How does everyone set the ground rules and what is expected from everyone.
Hopefully you'll add something about your situation as well. Looking forward this.

As much as I would love to share, really don't want my RT getting all twisted with others fantasies.. Butttttt you can ask me all about it next skype visit we have.

Maybe I can share my beliefs just not my personal experiences.

My error
Old 10-01-2014, 12:27 AM

Default My error

Mustang Alley, you are quite correct. First my wife only had three miscarriages over the years and it was her boss "Pete" a white man that also lived with us for about 2 years that was the boss that she also lost a baby with. I got he and Heywood mixed up, because they both had lived with us and she had become pregnant by both of them and in both instances a test was requested because there was a question of fatherhood and in all three instances the man involved wanted to know and they each paid any costs that were incurred. And just for the record the third was my boss, he had been married twice and had three girls with those two women and was very disappointed that this one was a boy.

Sometimes I'm not as careful as I need to be when I'm remembering these events that occurred in our marriage. Her diary/journal is full of her life experiences with me and the other men that she enjoyed. I will try to be more accurate in the future when I post about our "shared" wife lifestyle. I actually appreciate the fact that you are closely checking what I post about, I only want to tell things accurately when I relate these events. GTR

Old 10-09-2014, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywayintermsofsex View Post
...of course an answer from the lovers is much appreciated as well.

Is this a common "lifestyle" in this community?
Or would you prefer to play with someone less close or less obvious to notice by others like friends or family?
yes my wife has black lover we share her ger along fine

???? no live in's
Old 10-09-2014, 04:18 PM

Default ???? no live in's

We swing with singles and a few cpls so if we had live in's we'd need a motel or boarding house all with revolving doors!!!! LMAO! !

Old 12-03-2014, 08:45 AM

I suggested this to my wife since we have a basement that needs a lot of work . unfortunately I don't think she likes that idea, but I was thinking more on the lines of a handyman type black guy that she would approve of to live rent free for a period of time while he was sprucing up the place, and since I work at night he could be there to protect her and my teenage stepdaughter...

Tags
polyamory lifestyle