Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

lil cub
Old 08-20-2014, 06:10 AM

Smile lil cub

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku714 View Post
hey beautiful

*waves at GO!!!! Muah!!!

Well well, I see we meet again....
Old 08-20-2014, 07:38 AM

Default Well well, I see we meet again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

The good ole days. Well minus the fakes,flakes,stalkers and haters.

*waves hello to the fam

Hey Mustang Alley, glad to see you being active at the Forum.

Old 08-20-2014, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Stud View Post
Hey Mustang Alley, glad to see you being active at the Forum.

You kidding me right??? Lol.

That's all I do here is forum forum forum. how you think I keep tabs on all the ili cubs??? Hmmm???

Umm yea I would say chat is pretty much dead. Lots of fakes feeding off fakes up in there. It's funny as hell when you see two chatting each other up. Sad tho when a newbie drops in .

STUD~ I see you kept true to your word. Nice to see ya hanging out over here. Geesh who knew you had so much to say???

Old 08-20-2014, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

You kidding me right??? Lol.

That's all I do here is forum forum forum. how you think I keep tabs on all the ili cubs??? Hmmm???

Umm yea I would say chat is pretty much dead. Lots of fakes feeding off fakes up in there. It's funny as hell when you see two chatting each other up. Sad tho when a newbie drops in .

STUD~ I see you kept true to your word. Nice to see ya hanging out over here. Geesh who knew you had so much to say???

LOL.. What you talkin 'bout?

Of course I know all you do on iloveinterracial (atleast now-a-days) is the forum.

You've always been The Beautiful Cougar-Mom who's keeping tabs on all her ILI Cubs.

Hope the legit newbies (especially Female Chatters) would come online in chatroom more often. It isn't too bad once they get to know the regular chatters. At least the ones who still do sign in.

MUSTANG ALLEY~ I do keep true to my word. By being active on the forum; forum users and visitors will eventually realize there are quite a lot of legit "Verified" ILI-Chatters active.
PS: Hope they (forum users - visitors) don't confuse my Forum-Topics as (with) ranting... LOL

Old 08-24-2014, 07:32 AM

Quote:
I am doing Research on the behavior of primarily Female Chatters in relation to the Interracial Scene (communication - interaction between Black Men) by Observing the Chatroom.
Dude, this is disturbing.
Just kidding, of course...

But as a person who goes on a chat and not on this forum, I have to express my opinion which is that as long as there's gonna be allowed login into the chat room to persons without cams - there's gonna be fakes...
You can't change human mind... Each day there are at least 10 different people who find this site and half of them will enter the chat room at least once to see what's going on... And 70% of that half will be white guys trying to "catch a glimpse" of a black guy jerking off in front of the cam... That's just the reality of it.

The persons I hate the most in chat rooms are not fakes (which I can spot easily 5 minutes into conversation; with some even after few sentences) but the ones who don't wanna chat with you because you're a guy or a white guy... That's just stupid and ignorant in my opinion.

Thank you for your opinion WhiteguyfromEurope
Old 08-25-2014, 07:02 PM

Default Thank you for your opinion WhiteguyfromEurope

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteguyfromEurope View Post
Dude, this is disturbing.
Just kidding, of course...

But as a person who goes on a chat and not on this forum, I have to express my opinion which is that as long as there's gonna be allowed login into the chat room to persons without cams - there's gonna be fakes...
You can't change human mind... Each day there are at least 10 different people who find this site and half of them will enter the chat room at least once to see what's going on... And 70% of that half will be white guys trying to "catch a glimpse" of a black guy jerking off in front of the cam... That's just the reality of it.

The persons I hate the most in chat rooms are not fakes (which I can spot easily 5 minutes into conversation; with some even after few sentences) but the ones who don't wanna chat with you because you're a guy or a white guy... That's just stupid and ignorant in my opinion.
LOL ... Doing Research is Disturbing???

Thanks for your opinion.

Chatters should be more tolerant to eachother. Of course one would have to be honest in what their lifestyle is and what they're hoping to find. Without that there's gonna be a whole lot of misunderstandings.

Enjoy the chat and forum.

Old 08-26-2014, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteguyfromEurope View Post
but the ones who don't wanna chat with you because you're a guy or a white guy... That's just stupid and ignorant in my opinion.
No, that's not ignorant at all...... I Know I don't want to chat with guys because 1. I didn't join this site to chat with men...and 2. IM NOT gay...... Now the 'white guy' thing has to do with the type of white guys that hang out on this site (WIERDOS)

Old 08-26-2014, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drknockbootzz View Post
No, that's not ignorant at all...... I Know I don't want to chat with guys because 1. I didn't join this site to chat with men...and 2. IM NOT gay...... Now the 'white guy' thing has to do with the type of white guys that hang out on this site (WIERDOS)
Since when talking with a guy in a sex chat room is gay? Talking is just that - talking. Nothing more.

However, I do get your point since I too get messages from guys asking all kinds of "weird" questions that I don't feel comfortable answering...

I just want you all to know that there is that 0,01% of us NORMAL dudes who are here just for fun... I mean, seriously, since I live in the middle of NOWHERE - whom I gonna meet from this forum and chat anyway? That's why chat room for me is always that and nothing more - a CHAT room.

Keeping it real
Old 08-27-2014, 02:20 PM

Lightbulb Keeping it real

i have been a member for only 4 months but have chatted on other sites. i agree with Black Stud. Just for the few months I've been a member I've met some fun people,male and female.

I have noticed in just the last couple of months quite a few fakes men posing as females and white men posing as black men.

Now let's b real we all fake in some degree in this type of enviroment starting with our usernames

But i would like to know when you say you r a female or have a partner interested that they r not fakers..

I have also gone to verifying the people i chat with,this really takes away the fun in chatting. I would suggest there b some sort on monitor or moderator to stop the disruptive elements that r starting to overwhelm the chat room.

Rumpbumper10

Old 08-27-2014, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Thank you for sharing your opinion - answers.

No I am not one of the ILI developers.
I am doing Research on the behavior of primarily Female Chatters in relation to the Interracial Scene (communication - interaction between Black Men) by Observing the Chatroom.

Of course some in the Chatroom laughed it off as being a trick stating and confusing "Observing" with "Perving".
It doesn't bother me because I still get my info by Observations with or without the chatters believing in the Research.

Some might see the Research as "Profiling" which is an absurd idea and gives too much credit; because that's an whole other level of Research.

Having said all that:

- I think this Chatsite has potential even when the chat seems to be silent - quiet at times.
- Making it more accesible to the general public can bring more life to the chat if managed in a good way.
Going slightly off-topic here, I agree with the principle of using observation as far as leading to a tangible result.

In my case, as a T-Girl, I have unobtrusively observed 'real' women in day-to-day situations, with the long-term objective being to present myself to the world at large in a way that is acceptable.

I don't use the chat-room here, or on many other sites that I belong to; but your points about the nature of the experience changing are well received.

I, for one, am always up-front with people about who & what I am. Okay, in the early days on this site, I WAS being a bit of a 'fake; but I had good reasons for that. I didn't know how US opinions towards 'girls' like myself gelled with the way the public perceives us here in the UK. I always intended to 'come'clean', but Mustang kinda pushed me into it a bit sooner than I intended; ask her about it, if you like. She'll confirm what I have just said.

Tags
cougar, dick, ili-chat, milf, pussy