Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-27-2014, 04:48 PM

My husband and I are not into this chatting...we prefer to meet, greet and if all goes great...we get to fucking. Chatting is just that....having sex is way more enjoyable!

Thanks for your opinion.
Old 08-27-2014, 05:26 PM

Default Thanks for your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodh View Post
My husband and I are not into this chatting...we prefer to meet, greet and if all goes great...we get to fucking. Chatting is just that....having sex is way more enjoyable!
Thanks for your opinion.

There are some who chat to get to know eachother first before actually going on a date.
Others skip the chatroom and post an ad or reply on an ad at the forum and get on a date that way.

Enjoy iloveinterracial.

Thank you for sharing your opinion and experience.
Old 08-27-2014, 05:37 PM

Default Thank you for sharing your opinion and experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpbumper10 View Post
i have been a member for only 4 months but have chatted on other sites. i agree with Black Stud. Just for the few months I've been a member I've met some fun people,male and female.

I have noticed in just the last couple of months quite a few fakes men posing as females and white men posing as black men.

Now let's b real we all fake in some degree in this type of enviroment starting with our usernames

But i would like to know when you say you r a female or have a partner interested that they r not fakers..

I have also gone to verifying the people i chat with,this really takes away the fun in chatting. I would suggest there b some sort on monitor or moderator to stop the disruptive elements that r starting to overwhelm the chat room.

Rumpbumper10
Thank you for sharing your opinion and your experience.

You are right about all (most chatters) faking to some degree. You can compare it to photoshopping and altering some pics to make models look better.
There are no major changes when it just comes to that.

It becomse a whole different story when they actually pretend to be someone they're not.

I Have thought about monitoring and moderators too. The thing is, who can you trust to monitor and become a moderator when there are so many Fakes amongst the chatters.

There is however a Hostmaster present most of the times.

Enjoy iloveinterracial - ILI-Chat

Thank you for your story.
Old 08-27-2014, 05:53 PM

Default Thank you for your story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey100tv View Post
Going slightly off-topic here, I agree with the principle of using observation as far as leading to a tangible result.

In my case, as a T-Girl, I have unobtrusively observed 'real' women in day-to-day situations, with the long-term objective being to present myself to the world at large in a way that is acceptable.

I don't use the chat-room here, or on many other sites that I belong to; but your points about the nature of the experience changing are well received.

I, for one, am always up-front with people about who & what I am. Okay, in the early days on this site, I WAS being a bit of a 'fake; but I had good reasons for that. I didn't know how US opinions towards 'girls' like myself gelled with the way the public perceives us here in the UK. I always intended to 'come'clean', but Mustang kinda pushed me into it a bit sooner than I intended; ask her about it, if you like. She'll confirm what I have just said.
Thank you for your story.

It's good to hear from people with and from different lifestyles. Nobody is exactly the same; each and everyone is unique.

It must have been and still is difficult for T-Girls like you to get and be accepted in the society.
Everybody can be pushed into certain boxes and most don't even bother getting out of it.

The most important thing is honesty. No matter who you are, what your lifestyle is; if you're not honest than you're going to get yourself into trouble (eventually).

Enjoy iloveinterracial

Old 08-27-2014, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodh View Post

Chatting is a form of meet and greet and if all goes well then you really meet up. It's just a meeting place for people to hangout and get to know each other without being FACE TO FACE ... Ya see that works for me bc I don't do random fcks over drinks.

Old 08-27-2014, 06:32 PM

Quote:

I always intended to 'come'clean', but Mustang kinda pushed me into it a bit sooner than I intended; ask her about it, if you like. She'll confirm what I have just said.

I'm sorry I had no clue at that time. as most never come clean as you have. Muah luv and respect.

Old 08-27-2014, 06:33 PM

Quote:

I always intended to 'come'clean', but Mustang kinda pushed me into it a bit sooner than I intended; ask her about it, if you like. She'll confirm what I have just said.

I'm sorry I had no clue at that time. as most never come clean as you have. Muah luv and respect.

There is a slight improvement on ILI-Chat
Old 09-01-2014, 05:51 AM

Default There is a slight improvement on ILI-Chat

There seems to be a slight improvement on ILI-Chat the past week.

The most recent Research Data shows:
- More new and old real - verified female chatters sign in more often.

Old 10-04-2014, 09:04 AM

I've had quite a few experiences with folks, both good and bad. The first time I was here, the bad outweighed the good so much that I deleted my account. I stayed away for about a year and came back. Its not as bad as before, but there are still some assholes around. I learned a little bit in my time and don't accept requests from people who have lots of friends but no pics of themselves at all. In the chat, I try to weed out the fakes and idiots but sometimes its hard. I forget who said but I agree with the person who said that we females don't turn on our cams because anyone can look without permission. I can honestly say that keeps me from turning on my cam most of the time. But then that becomes a double edged sword, because if you're not viewed on cam you can't be verified. I don't know...slippery slope.

Old 10-04-2014, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endeavor22 View Post
I've had quite a few experiences with folks, both good and bad. The first time I was here, the bad outweighed the good so much that I deleted my account. I stayed away for about a year and came back. Its not as bad as before, but there are still some assholes around. I learned a little bit in my time and don't accept requests from people who have lots of friends but no pics of themselves at all. In the chat, I try to weed out the fakes and idiots but sometimes its hard. I forget who said but I agree with the person who said that we females don't turn on our cams because anyone can look without permission. I can honestly say that keeps me from turning on my cam most of the time. But then that becomes a double edged sword, because if you're not viewed on cam you can't be verified. I don't know...slippery slope.
Well it is that kind of atmosphere in here and it's quite sad really, some fakes have come and messed things up, many real ones still kind of hide and i don't really blame them, we dont really have trust anymore and we are just now trying to build it up again and in the chatroom its usually always sex talk with men who have their brains in their penis's like the world is going to end tomorrow and it scares women away. Now there are a few decent people coming in chatroom and now having a decent conversation without sex and if we don't talk about sex all the time more women would come in. If this site expunged the sex side of things it would function ok and the fakes get bored and go away!!

Tags
cougar, dick, ili-chat, milf, pussy