Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 10-05-2014, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Real View Post
Well it is that kind of atmosphere in here and it's quite sad really, some fakes have come and messed things up, many real ones still kind of hide and i don't really blame them, we dont really have trust anymore and we are just now trying to build it up again and in the chatroom its usually always sex talk with men who have their brains in their penis's like the world is going to end tomorrow and it scares women away. Now there are a few decent people coming in chatroom and now having a decent conversation without sex and if we don't talk about sex all the time more women would come in. If this site expunged the sex side of things it would function ok and the fakes get bored and go away!!
You make a good point. When I logged in earlier today, there was actual a conversation going on about quantum physics. Now granted that's a bit deep but it was refreshing to see something different. I get so tired of the minute I log into the chat I get bombarded with PMs asking if I want to get fucked and demanding that I turn on my cam. That definitely keeps me from turning mine on now. Although I do still pop in from time to time, just to see if things are different.

ILI-Chat is getting better - October 24, 2014
Old 10-24-2014, 08:51 AM

Default ILI-Chat is getting better - October 24, 2014

I have been Observing the chatroom the past few weeks and from my observations ILI-Chat is getting better.

There are more real / verified female chatters signing in the chatroom. Also there are more conversations in mainchat.

We Stopped
Old 10-25-2014, 05:04 AM

Default We Stopped

Initially, we thought turning the cam on was routine and expected. Ended up doing shows for who knows in that feeding frenzy. We're more into meeting locals in person than playing games online. Discussions are fine and occasionally engaging in the forums, but chat is just not for us as it currently stands. In the forums, you can tell pretty easily who's a poser or a wannabe.

To each their own
Old 10-25-2014, 07:44 AM

Default To each their own

Quote:
Originally Posted by JandGinSD View Post
Initially, we thought turning the cam on was routine and expected. Ended up doing shows for who knows in that feeding frenzy. We're more into meeting locals in person than playing games online. Discussions are fine and occasionally engaging in the forums, but chat is just not for us as it currently stands. In the forums, you can tell pretty easily who's a poser or a wannabe.
Thank you for your comment.

Most "normal" chat-members view webcams to Verify a new chatter. Verification via Webcam (nobody has to get naked on webcam to get Verified) is more than enough.

Some of the chat-members don't want to view webcams to Verify new chatters. They only want to see CamShows (in most cases they are lurkers & pervers).
Than there are the hating types. They complain about everything and about everybody.
Haters (most un-verified members) are one of the main problems in the Chatroom(s).

Some find what they're looking for in Chat; others at the Forum etc.
Bottom line: To each their own; way to reach their goal(s).

For the ones who are Verified via Webcam but evetnually don't sign in anymore because of the haters (fakers); I wish you well and goodluck in your search for interracial adventures.

Old 10-25-2014, 10:36 PM

Keeping it real (and civil) in the chat room? Now that's just CRAZY talk!

Old 10-26-2014, 02:32 AM

Don't mind me I'm just the pussy stealer of ILI. LMAO! But yes let's ALL keep it REAL in chat peeps!

CRAZY talk
Old 10-26-2014, 06:46 AM

Default CRAZY talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelRat39 View Post
Keeping it real (and civil) in the chat room? Now that's just CRAZY talk!
Thank you for your comment.

CRAZY talk!? ... Perhaps so ... but in a chatroom full of CRAZIES .. it's NORMAL!

Pussy Stealer
Old 10-26-2014, 06:55 AM

Default Pussy Stealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBBWDivaGoddess View Post
Don't mind me I'm just the pussy stealer of ILI. LMAO! But yes let's ALL keep it REAL in chat peeps!
Oh Noooooooooooooo.... The Pussy Stealer found my Forum Thread(s). Now I have to count every Pussy to see if none are missing.

BiBBWDivaGoddess, Glad you dropped by. It's good to hear from you. People / Chatters do miss you. You should sign in from time to time and help others to Keep it Real.

Tags
cougar, dick, ili-chat, milf, pussy