Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-13-2018, 11:09 PM

Attached? For my wife, that's a big Yes. It didn't start out that way, but, when she began having regular sex with the same man, I could see their hook ups were changing into a relationship. I support her and he's actually a good guy. He takes good care of her when I'm out of town and not just sexually. It's definitely more complicated than it was when it was just about the sex. But, a lot of women are more complicated than men. It all comes with the lifestyle, I guess.

John

Old 08-15-2018, 02:48 AM

Smile

Lets not be ridiculous. If your wofe or gf is in love with bbc not only does she become attached. So do you.

Old 08-17-2018, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtoes1 View Post
I was wondering if the wives that have gone black get emotionally attached to their lovers or keep it on a strictly sexual level ?
There have been both for me. Some men I have been with it has been exclusively sexual fun and never felt more than that. Some I have been with have become my friends and way more than just fun in the bedroom.

Old 08-22-2018, 01:45 PM

Most women get confused with love and lust. All of us on here have many fuckbuddys over the years and some are long term. Some think their in love but all they do is love the moment their in. Sex outside the marriage is just that and nothing more. My husband and I have been swinging/swapping for close to 40 years. Never in that time have I loved anyone other my husband yes many men have made my heart go pitter patter but that is the result of how they preform oral sex or maybe the size of their cock and how it feels inside me. But don’t confuse that with love because you just love the moment. Husbands and fuckbuddys are like shoes, your husband is like that one special pair of shoes that are comfortable and look good and will always be there. But fuckbuddys are like that pair of shoes that catch your eye and after a while aren’t as much fun as they started out and you discard them. When women finally figure it out that fuckbuddys never love you . They just want a warm place to stick their cock and unload their balls. It may be wrong to say but the men we invite into our sex lives are just toys for me. If a man doesn’t bring me to multiple orgasms then he’s like that pair of shoes that looked good on the shelf but made your feet hurt and you discard them. Yes as I’ve said I have had some long term relationships with select men .Because they learned early on it’s about what I want and how to satisfy me. I guess most women are like me because if they ever invented a life like robot that had human oral skills and had that satisfying size cock . And did as you told them we’d all own two.

Old 04-05-2020, 10:21 AM

Yes, of course. When you have a man fucking your wife properly, especially if she’s never had the experience before it can bring out all sorts of new emotions & addictions.
My wife admitted eventually that she felt varying levels of love for each of her black bulls, but with a couple there was a much deeper connection. She said there were many times she either forgot I was there or she just flat out didn’t give a fuck about me at the time.
I encouraged her to love her bulls, make the connection & sex even better.
For us it just made our love for one another stronger.

That is one of my wife's excuses
Old 04-05-2020, 12:10 PM

Default That is one of my wife's excuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtoes1 View Post
I was wondering if the wives that have gone black get emotionally attached to their lovers or keep it on a strictly sexual level ?
Since I have e.d, I have tried her to take on a FWB and know she is attracted to and has been with black men. One of her excuses for not doing it is. What if I fall in love with him?

Never thought it could happen....
Old 04-15-2020, 02:17 PM

Default Never thought it could happen....

My wife and I have been acitve in the interracial hotwife/cuckold for approximately 19 years, on and off. We always had an agreement for me(husband) to be present during meetings for sex with black men. Just found out recently that she had been sneaking around with one guy about 5 years ago and told me she was so addicted to the sex that she thought about leaving me and would have had this guy not been a complete "train wreck" personally. I remember him texting and calling her, which I was never comfortable with. I thought our marriage was rock solid....

Old 04-15-2020, 03:26 PM

No two cases are the same, but from my experience yes! Me and my closest girlfriends are all divorced except 1, and she’s separated soon to be divorced. Yes we all had affairs, yes we all went black, dated black, fell in love and only wanted to be with our men.

Say what you will but from my experience me and 6 of my best friends can vouch for getting very emotionally attached.

Oh it happens.....
Old 04-22-2020, 07:40 AM

Talking Oh it happens.....

I understand and respect that some couples aren't comfortable with getting emotionally attached anyone else, in any way. It's their relationship and that's fine. But truth is, there's others who can be quite comfortable with genuine, loving relationships of all kinds. It shouldn't be such a kept secret. Because those who who have experienced the euphoria of getting emotionally attached, know just how good it can be.

To any doubters though, I'd say, if you've come this far, it's because you're not like everyone else's view of sexuality, and think sex with another partner is hot, and sex with an interracial partner it's even better, and if it involves the sub/dom dynamic of a black bull, then its about as hot as it possibly gets?

Well, good news is, it can get even better! that is if you can keep an open mind about where things can go. You just might find that you've been missing out on a whole new level of mental and physical intensity! But not anymore....

emotionally attached
Old 07-22-2020, 09:13 PM

Default emotionally attached

Yes I became emotionally involved with my first black I was 42 and he was 30. He took me on dates to black clubs We even went a a vacation without my hubby He was allowed to live with us for almost 2 years I believe I fell in love with him . I had told him I fell in love with him He claimed he loved me also But he wouldn't allow me to leave my husband He had come to know him well since he was living with us. He said he would not allow us to leave and be together I lost him as result of that he stopped seeing me