Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Long affair
Old 07-23-2020, 11:56 AM

Default Long affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtoes1 View Post
I was wondering if the wives that have gone black get emotionally attached to their lovers or keep it on a strictly sexual level ?
Know my wife had a years long affair with a younger married, black, co-worker. He received a job promotion and moved out of state, she has had a few encounters with black men since then but have been far and few in between. Know she misses the relationship they had.

Old 07-23-2020, 04:37 PM

So I personally have gotten attached and maybe a little confused from certain lovers. I've had some become attached to me. Where I made my mistake was continuing to be with them and not draw a strict line. It never turned into anything as the situations forced a change. I loved my bfs then and love my fiancee now. I set my mind to it's just sex and I don't want to jeopardize what I have for a guy that clearly just wants me for what he's seeing and wanting. Have some been amazing lovers n genuine gentlemen? Absolutely but the hard conversations have to be put right out there. I explain I can't let this interfere with my relationship in any way. This has to remain as it is or we need to stop. It was most difficult for me to be this strong in the past because of my insecurities. In me and in my relationship. Show her u love her and say it!!! Nothing beats those two things. Not even great sex. Well... Maybe great sex is close but knowing you're loved is the best feeling in the world. Having both is having the cake n eating it too. Be cautious n find others that genuinely respect your relationship. It's OK to just want sex.

Falling in Love
Old 07-24-2020, 09:13 PM

Default Falling in Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoodwife View Post
To me there are different degrees of love. The highest is what my husband and I share. It is earned over years of trials, successes, failures, family and loyalty. It is not always burning the brightest but it is the deepest and most meaningful. I have loved a couple of my steady boyfriends to some extent. The way I am this also leads to the best sex. Intimate. Uninhibited. Kinkier. I do things with someone I trust and love that I would never do with a stranger. My husband knows how I feel about this and has been able to adjust and accept it. I have told them both I am the luckiest woman ever.....found and married my soul mate and my ultimate sexual partner....and they are both willing to share.
I agree with most of what you stated since my experiences have been very similar in many ways. On an emotional level, my cuckold husband will always be my primary love interest. On a sexual level, my black bulls are my only source of sexual satisfaction. Most just want to fuck me, share me with their friends and send me back home the next day full of their black seed for my Cucky to eat. I know that I am just a Slutwife to them as I satisfy their sexual needs and they satisfy mine.

However, before becoming a Slutwife, I did have a long term meaningful relationship with a charming black man who fell deeply in love with me. Since my new husband already had a vasectomy before I met him, Jack could not impregnate me. Tim knew of my desire to get pregnant so he convinced me to go of birth control and become black bred. My feelings for Tim had grown stronger over time as he always treated me like his Princess. He introduced me to his mother, sisters and best friends and told them all that he would be marrying me someday. Although I had never agreed to leave Jack (only married two years), I was flattered by his love and devotion to me. When Tim finally did manage to black breed me, his family and friends threw a pregnancy party for me ( baby shower after only 4 months pregnant). I started living with Tim on an almost full time basis and visited my cuckold husband one or two nights a week. i was definitely falling in love with Tim without ever falling out of love with my husband. Loving my husband and my black boyfriend at the same time was my new normal.

do wives get emmotially attached
Old 07-26-2020, 11:14 AM

Default do wives get emmotially attached

YES...!!!
My Wife has fallen "IN LOVE" with several of her BLACK LOVERS.
She Still LOVES them. But always cUms home...
Attached Thumbnails
do wives get emmotially attached-003.jpg   do wives get emmotially attached-ygpc742b.jpg   do wives get emmotially attached-ygpc743b.jpg   do wives get emmotially attached-ygpc745.jpg   do wives get emmotially attached-ygpc745b.jpg  

Old 07-27-2020, 12:08 AM

My wife had some type of love or significant emotional connection to every black lover she enjoyed. It was with my encouragement. In our discussions we realized, I actually brought up the fact that the fucking might be more intense if she just ignored or forgot about me being there. I encouraged her to focus on her lover & do whatever & however she needed to make it the best it could be for her.

Old 07-27-2020, 05:13 PM

I love my husband but I love fucking my bull.

Emotionally Involved
Old 07-27-2020, 07:52 PM

Default Emotionally Involved

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinabelle View Post
Of course I get attached emotionally after all I am matting with the man and he is cumming inside me but I wont deny that I love my husband and do not want to end my marriage but doesn't mean I am not in love with my lover also.
I agree with you completely honey. When I spend a lot of time with my black boyfriend, spend weekends at his place, welcome his black sperm deep inside of me, it is no surprise that I become emotionally involved with him. Far more of his black DNA has been deposited in my body over the past few years than my white husbands. My body craves him physically and my heart has fallen in love with him as well. I still love my husband as well.

Old 11-11-2020, 04:50 AM

As a single male, yes I have gotten attach before, but knew my boundaries. Never try to take the wife from the husband, be honest, never let the little head do the thinking for the big head. Never try to cause drama, always try to set up rules and guidelines.

Need more men like you on here
Old 11-11-2020, 12:51 PM

Default Need more men like you on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by willie469 View Post
My FWB Soccer Mom and I have been seeing each other for a couple of years.
She is a hot blond with an always wet pussy. She loves any type of sex and more importantly is open to most anything.

Her hubby has a small penis and really no sex drive. Basicly, hubby thinks sex is to make kids.

My friend and I dont see each other as much as we would like but when we get together we rock each others world. She likes me to bang her pussy long and hard and loves to suck my cock.

At my urging, there is a neighbor that lives much closer to her that she sees. Just a quick blow job and he either fingers her pussy or eats her if not in the car. I encouraged her to see him since she needs it.

I need to say that I do love this woman and she loves me but in a different way. I could not be married to her. Just would not work. The neighbor, just a way to pass time and have fun. She is a friend to him. No love.
You sound like a great thoughtful guy.

Thought So At First
Old 11-12-2020, 07:16 PM

Default Thought So At First

I hooked up with a guy once who lived in another state. I was on vacation and we ended up fucking and then exchanging numbers. We texted a lot, mostly sexting at first, but the messaging kept getting more personal and we really got to know each other. We ended up skyping each other quit a bit too and I really looked forward to talking to him. Went on a trip to see him, just a long weekend and the sex was amazing, but just hanging out with him was really great too. Needless to say, I was falling for him. Hubby suspected and we had a few discussions about it. I knew I would never leave my husband, but I also knew I wanted to spend more time with this guy. Turns out, the guy had to be in Mexico for an extended period of time. He asked me if I wanted to come down and stay with him for a couple of weeks. The timing was actually perfect for my husband and I and he a little reluctantly agreed that I could go.

Plans were made, plane tickets purchased, etc. One night I was talking to my lover on the phone and he got really upset at me over something very trivial, so much so, I can't even remember what it was. However, the fact that we had such a big fight was a big wake up call for me. Arguments are part of relationships, and I understand that, but this lead me to realize that I didn't want another "relationship", besides what I had with hubby. Basically, the glamour and honeymoon phase with this guy abruptly ended. I cancelled all my plans and the trip and stopped talking to him. It was sad and I would get emotional over it every once in a while, but I also realized that it was just puppy love.

Over the years I have had only a small handful of guys I see more than a few times. As soon as one starts to get to familiar, it is a sign to end it. One husband is enough to deal with, I don't need two or more.

TL/DR - Fell in love once, wasn't worth it, now just in it for the good dick.