Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-23-2019, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvh1357 View Post
They are the white womens true soul mates-leading them to the heart of the creator-the soul of God-attached all the way to the flesh-only by interracial sex
That's so true tho

Old 01-24-2019, 01:12 AM

The main reason why white women love black guys is due to the taboo of the skin contrast, second would be the assumption of dick size, third is the aggressive fucking, and fourth is the dominant attitude or the toxic masculinity that most white men are afraid to exhibit...

Old 01-30-2019, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernon254 View Post
Well i appreciate your comments and it depends on each black men most are aggressive not me just like to be more laid back more women told me i need more aggression.
My experience has been different. I just do what comes naturally in the bedroom and a couple of women have commented that they like my aggressiveness. I don't think I am particularly aggressive, but they seem to feel otherwise.

bbc for my wife
Old 01-31-2019, 04:31 AM

Default bbc for my wife

mwm here and yes for us they do always take what they want an make it their own

Old 01-31-2019, 05:45 PM

I have a regular fuckbuddys and his dick is as big as a beer bottle and 10 inches long and loves to eat my white pussy.

Old 02-14-2019, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernon254 View Post
Newbie here just thought i would ask because i never had got a legitimate answer for my question. But why is it that white women love black men and vice versa i had a hot milf tell me that its because we fuck the best i think its more than that but i also had a homeboy tell me he loves fucking a snowbunny were both black by the way . I would love to get feedback from women just to hear your answers
For me it started with great sex and a lot of fun. After that I enjoyed some of the games you get to play that go along with cuckolding.

Old 04-23-2019, 06:55 PM

They make me cum like no white men can

Why Blackmen
Old 04-08-2022, 03:59 PM

Smile Why Blackmen

I love the aggressional moves of them and of course there is the size differance. Then it is the color contrast. I was curious about what i had heard about BBC,then took the leap. He was aggresive and dominate and this made me surrender. I had never been so under control as he made me feel. As it happened I looked down between us and saw the big BLACK penis entering me and felt so taken to it. I have not recovered from that sensation. I enjoy the experience each time I surrender to it.

Why Do White Women Love Black Men ?
Old 04-09-2022, 04:18 AM

Post Why Do White Women Love Black Men ?

I can only speak for myself, I am an Alpha Black Male. I'm not the only one, but as a Alpha Black Male ', I am unique from that of the majority. In almost all ways my mindset is different from that of the mediocre masses I am not part of the emasculated masses like the white men. Average white men today are too weak to stand up for themselves. They go with the flow, and adhere closely with conventional wisdom.
They have no beliefs or opinions of their own. Instead preferring to go with the safer, easier route of simply going along with the majority is doing. White women are attracted to strong masculine black men. White women are attracted to my immense self-confidence I have. I am comfortable in myself, comfortable in my masculinity. My self-confidence leaves me feeling no need to prove myself to others or seek their approval.
I am a CATCH for any white woman. I am intelligent, articulate, handsome, athletic with a big black cock. I am not the stereotypical black male. I am a educated, refined, business owner who pretty much does what he wants when he wants to do it. I worked hard at this shit, and work harder still, cause this shit can be gone tomorrow.
White woman talk to me, tell me they would love to be part of my life. Some of them have been very devoted to me, going as far as tattooing themselves to tell the world of their preference for black males as mates. I guiltily admit my love for white women is first and foremost because they are white women, but their love for us is because we are alpha black males to answer your question. We do it a little better. They feel safe in our arms. That's why they love us. Peace