Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Why
Old 10-01-2018, 01:52 PM

Default Why

My wife had written in her journal about why her first after we were married was a black co-worker of mine at a party. She noted that she had a few mixed drinks, so she was more relaxed about him and that he was very charming and fun to spend time with that evening. When she realized that she was thinking about taking this flirting to a different level, she knew that her mother would freak out if she knew-a little rebellion thing. She had a classmate/friend from school that was very active sexually and had been with a few black guys and said she enjoyed being with them.

She also wrote that when they were naked on the bed and as he started to guide his cock into her she watched and seeing the color contrast and the taboo thing took her to the edge of orgasm and she did when he slid his cock into her. She knew just by looking at his cock that he was bigger than her husband and when he was balls deep she was feeling very full. The other thing she noted was that he lasted for quite some time and that he had her both missionary (first time) and again doggie style the second time before they went back downstairs to the party. GTR

Color
Old 11-11-2018, 12:31 AM

Default Color

I think that because of the contrast of colors you want something exotic, but this is purely my personal opinion! I like black guys their amazing bodies especially tall and athletic. That's exciting!💋💋💋♠️

Want to try
Old 11-11-2018, 11:31 AM

Default Want to try

I don't know but I want to try it.
Attached Thumbnails
Why do white women love black men?-806_1000.jpg  

It’s an easy answer
Old 01-10-2019, 07:45 PM

Default It’s an easy answer

Black men are just sexy as hell! From all aspects. Black men are bigger, bolder, sexier, and let’s face it they fuck much better. A black man tells you what he’s gonna do, and he takes what he wants as long as he’d like to. I love the difference in the contrast of color but I really dig the forcefulness, and I always cum loads with a BBC.

Old 01-12-2019, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernon254 View Post
Newbie here just thought i would ask because i never had got a legitimate answer for my question. But why is it that white women love black men and vice versa i had a hot milf tell me that its because we fuck the best i think its more than that but i also had a homeboy tell me he loves fucking a snowbunny were both black by the way . I would love to get feedback from women just to hear your answers
Each person has their own particular opinion. For me, black guys are just exotic and fantasy because of their skin color. A sex without love is just a sex, and I get real excitement and satisfaction from the person I love! And it is not dependent on his skin color. I for example do not get pleasure from just fucking.💋💋💋

Old 01-12-2019, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Ya can't believe everything you see/read here. Just Bc they have a woman's name and pretend to be a female DOESN'T mean that they are. The sooner you learn that survival lesson the better off you will be. Pretenders/fakes/flakes love unsuspecting newbies!!!

Our Mistress of Truth strikes again. And she's so correct. You just have to take the comments not with a grain but I'd suggest a full bag of salt.

Perfectly-Electric
Old 01-21-2019, 12:44 AM

Default Perfectly-Electric

Like watching MFreman as a little girl-mesmerizing

Old 01-21-2019, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernon254 View Post
Newbie here just thought i would ask because i never had got a legitimate answer for my question. But why is it that white women love black men and vice versa i had a hot milf tell me that its because we fuck the best i think its more than that but i also had a homeboy tell me he loves fucking a snowbunny were both black by the way . I would love to get feedback from women just to hear your answers
They are the white womens true soul mates-leading them to the heart of the creator-the soul of God-attached all the way to the flesh-only by interracial sex

Why ?
Old 01-21-2019, 11:55 AM

Default Why ?

Just personal preference for me .
Its like asking why do some guys like older women?
For me black men are sexually more superior . They are stronger in both mind and body and are usually far better in bed lol

Old 01-23-2019, 08:26 PM

Lovely white ladies. All your replies are such a breath of fresh air tho... yall makin this world a bit better day by day.. those pretty juicy kitty's

Last edited by COCKZiLLA; 01-23-2019 at 08:30 PM..