Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-18-2016, 06:02 AM

the sex! to me it seems like when i fuck a black guy they are so into it because i am white. sorta like im off limits but they've been let back stage. most black guys ive been with have just gone all out and are so into it. in turn, thats a major turn on for me, which i think turns them on even more, and it just keeps intensifying. so yeah the sex is just incredible. that and i think black guys tend to be much bigger and i just think black cocks are gorgeous. and that mental stimulation exponentially heightens the physical pleasure i think

large bbc
Old 11-18-2016, 01:10 PM

Default large bbc

Well Vernon 245 I guess the largest I've had is the size of a beer bottle and around 10 inches long. And it's on a white guy now 65 yrs old and for the last 5 yrs equipped with a implant. I just like large cocks and don't care what body it's attached to.

Bbc
Old 11-18-2016, 09:22 PM

Default Bbc

Cute white sissy crossdresser loves BBC will swallow.

Old 12-06-2016, 12:08 AM

Tiff, lass, you're doing it again..!

(Honestly, some girls will do anything for BBC...)

You GO, girl! (lol)

Old 12-13-2016, 04:09 PM

Where I live there aren't a lot of black men naturally so most that we get are here as part of the military. So it's pretty common to see a lot of white women hitting on black men or vise versa in the clubs and bars. For me I was always curious about the rumor of black men being bigger and then there was always something sexy about the almost taboo nature of a white woman being used by a black man.

Old 12-14-2016, 12:42 AM

My experience has been black men are more aggressive sexually and I'm good with that!
Why do white women love black men?-lbd-2.jpg

Old 12-15-2016, 01:29 PM

I have a theory that I want some feedback on. I have not had that many IR relationships - 2 with married and 2 with single white women. There were, of course, differences between all four, but the one common thread seems to be that in all four cases, the women had higher than average sex drives. I know that many women hit their peak as far as that goes in their late 20s or early thirties. Two of these women were in that range and two were past it. After giving it some thought, it occurred to me that women with strong sex drives are more likely to ignore societal disapproval. They are probably more aware of black men's reputation in the bedroom, especially if they have had some good experiences. When I say strong sex drives, I am referring to women who want it more than once a week. Once a week seems pretty typical to me, but perhaps I am wrong about that.

Thoughts?

BBC in Abilene Texas
Old 12-16-2016, 04:33 PM

Default BBC in Abilene Texas

Let's throw out the submissive side of it. But for me it comes down to being willing to explore freaky sexual thing with their man . More apapt and open minded. Because we all know majority of black men loves sex and woman of color use it a punishment in so many ways. And thats why I feel like that. But I date all races so I have only a preference of being a bbw and openmined

Old 09-06-2017, 07:53 AM

I feel all these replies are worthy to think about. I think most white women have thought about and fantasized being with a black man. It is also true black guys want white women. Our society and culture has attempted separated but this separations now has been broken down. It is very common to see black and white dating and in interracial marriages which is a wonderful culture move. I love the color contrast, the passion, sexual aggression, and to be dominated by a black guy. I need this. I need to be taken out of my comfort zone and to be controlled and dominated sexually. it is erotic and arousing for me to fantasize being with a black guy to my white husband.

Why?
Old 09-06-2017, 08:32 AM

Default Why?

A picture is worth a thousand words.....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Why do white women love black men?-screenshot_2017-09-06-04-28-58-1.jpg