Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-13-2017, 01:07 PM

I get so turned on seeing white women with black guys. I want to experiences what they are experiencing it is so exciting to me to fee it is not such a taboo aspect anymore.

Taboo?
Old 09-13-2017, 04:43 PM

Default Taboo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverfish View Post
I get so turned on seeing white women with black guys. I want to experiences what they are experiencing it is so exciting to me to fee it is not such a taboo aspect anymore.

I luv the taboo aspect of interracial sex and it is still very much taboo down here in the "dirty south" where I live....Becky

Old 09-15-2017, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernon254 View Post
Interesting answer i do notice that when i was fucking a white women its one of the best experience you could ever have
My first wife wanted to have a black man fuck her becuase she wanted to feel a bigger cock in her as mine is only 6" So I had black friend at work and I asked him to come over for dinner I told my wife that day I found a black man for so make a nice dinner for us .

After dinner I asked my friend do you think my wife is sexy He said yes Just about that time out come my wife from the bath room all naked He look at her and she was smiling at him
I said honey go suck on his dick he looked at me and like I was nuts
Well she did I could see how well she like his cock as it was he first time I seen it too he was big must have been 10 or more

I told him why not go over on the couch she wants you to fuck so please just fuck her I want her to be happy

He took her really fast man he really fucked her good I was jerking off in the chair I heard him moan and I could tell he was going off in her .Se was happy I was happy that she was pleased
She was still so hot she licked his cock clean for him

I asked him if he would stop by more often to fuck her and he agreed He would come to our house a few times a week I wanted her to be happy . When he left I would lick an eat her out I liked to taste his cum out of here I always wanted to enjoy anoher mans cum .After many times with him I asked him if I could suck his cock with her As she wanted to share love that way with her Ever since that time I have loved to suck him and other blaclk me

You see black cocks are not only craved by white women but white men like me enjoy then too . There an many black men that let us white guys suck them off I have always swallow there cum as its nice and full thick When I cum I do not go off with larger cum loads as black men do . I enjoy sucking cocks like yours .

Old 08-17-2018, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernon254 View Post
Newbie here just thought i would ask because i never had got a legitimate answer for my question. But why is it that white women love black men and vice versa i had a hot milf tell me that its because we fuck the best i think its more than that but i also had a homeboy tell me he loves fucking a snowbunny were both black by the way . I would love to get feedback from women just to hear your answers
For me it was always something I was into. I would hear about IR couples or hookups and find it to be very exciting. Once I tried it for myself I was hooked so it was just something I loved. I don't know if there is a straight simple answer other than that.

Old 09-22-2018, 08:07 PM

i know my taiwanese and filipina girlfriends are jealous i have an big black boyfriend. i have dated caucasian and asian men and they are no comparison to my black boyfriend in bed. it took about a week before he could bury his huge cobra in me. he lasts about three times as long before the cobra spits in me for the first time. it usually spits 3-4 times before it goes to sleep for a couple of hours.

Old 09-23-2018, 04:46 AM

All of this was a very interesting read, half way through I realized it was a topic that started back in 2016! Im married now but I know in my younger years the joke among my friends was that I was probably gonna marry a white woman with blond hair. I always loved green or blue eyes when I saw them on actresses and growing up in a predominantly black area I didnt see many white girls around my area. Maybe literally a hand full through all of elementary, none in private school if memory serves me right and even less than a handful in high school. I dated one white girl in high school, she was literally my dream girl but she got slut shamed for dating almost all the guys in our class despite her not even doing anything with them. Took me 2 or maybe the full 3 years after she left to notice another white girl in the school (it was pretty big) Then in college I was surrounded by them but it seemed to be the opposite of everyones opinion here.

The guys were cool with me...but the girls, at least the ones I was interested in all had boyfriends and were faithful or they just seemed to not even want to talk to me if they didnt have to. I guess the experience sorta calmed me down for my need to want to fuck a white woman. Im married now to a mexican woman but I admit I'd still love to fuck a white woman or eat an indian woman out until she squirts in my mouth. I mentioned in another topic earlier this week about my experience with an indian woman a few years ago and the whole stigma of IR dating

Chocolate Mushrooms
Old 09-23-2018, 05:12 AM

Default Chocolate Mushrooms

It's the combination of a beautiful chocolate color on a huge, powerful shaft with a mushroom head. Black dicks are just incredibly sexy. That's as honest and forthcoming as I can be.

Old 09-28-2018, 09:00 PM

Like everyone else I love the contrast in color, a big black dick sliding in and out of me love the look and the feel and the size of those cocks

Old 09-28-2018, 10:37 PM

I am very good looking but my ex never expressed herself like when she was taking our bull's really thick black cock.. so, I totally agree

Old 10-01-2018, 01:05 AM

Down in the rural South bm with ww is still frowned upon. never think its not. But we get a kick outa the frowns! My wife says the taboo factor was always a driving force. Plus ,any bm really hustle her for sex. Any woman likes the special attention and it turns her on when they get agressive in bed. No violence crap. Just tear the pussy up like crazy. She knows how to draw this out too believe me. She likes to be bumped in places I cant touch too so...
One bm that went to school with me respected my wife even tho he knew she was sleeping with bm he never mentioned it to her. I caught him in deep gazes after we came in from work on the farm sometime. Finally I asked him if she turned him on and that broke the ice. He told me hell yeah but our friendship was important etc. I told him I was gonna give him a shot at it and to not hold back. The next day I told him to bring his change of clothes etc and Id leave em alone after work. She had already mentioned him several times anyway. but the years had rolled by and nothing had happened. I had ate lunch at home and knew she was going to be home that afternoon. Sure nuff when we pulled up she was walking out of the washroom in a tshirt n shorts. I high fived him and told him Id spend the night at Moms. I winked and told him to tear it up.
And he did. He said he walked in without knocking and she was at the sink. He walked up behind her with her thinking it was me until he reached around and grabbed her breasts. He said she never hesitated and told him she had wondered why he never said anything. He told me the next day they fucked all night like crazy. And he said he wasnt there for love and neither was she. Just raw fuck pleasure. They both admitted it was worth the wait. Naturally they still mess around but he doesnt abuse his work schedule, too much. Im rather small and hes x3 so they both enjoy! And I get to do cleanup duties too hahaha!
Nothing better than a wht wifey that enjoys flirting abd being seen with various bm and lets them all fuck her brains out! If I could be born again, Id be born a black man with a 12 inch dick! problems solved!