Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Now usnure, anyone had this
Old 03-07-2016, 11:19 AM

Default Now usnure, anyone had this

Bit of advice, my wife is quiet, not normally vocal during intercourse, but after the first reluctant meeting and she and her bbc lover she was incredibly loud and after it now can be incredibly tough to believe she still enjoys sex with myself, the fantasy of your wife screaming under a bbc is very different to the reality, stupid I know but probably assumed she wouldnt enjoy as much

Sad but true
Old 03-07-2016, 03:34 PM

Default Sad but true

I heard of two couples swapping wives in the same room one of the guys hears his wife screaming and hollering like she never did with him. He loses his erection and makes them stop it was to much for him to handle. Very few women can feel some hot black pipe and not respond especially if it's her first ime. The size, strength, the power plus the heat is over whelming for many women it simply electrifies their body. Hope it doesn't ruin your marriage

Old 03-07-2016, 06:10 PM

My wife has always been very vocal with other men. I think she does it more to add to the excitement (both hers and theirs) more so than they're magnificent lovers.

veryfirst
Old 03-08-2016, 10:51 PM

Default veryfirst

wife just hd her first bbc last night , she had never had another man till tthe bbc, she enjoyed all 9 inches, 5 times.

Old 03-09-2016, 12:18 PM

thanks for the real posts back, still unsure about another time watching that as she made unexpected noises that bothered me

Ask her
Old 03-09-2016, 05:55 PM

Default Ask her

Ask her about it. Communication is the key to you both enjoying this new adventure. If you learn that you can talk openly to one another about this you will be able to talk about anything!! That will lead to a very tight and sharing relationship that can deal with anything that comes your way.

Yes
Old 03-10-2016, 04:06 AM

Default Yes

My ex wife the bulls was very loud, moaning, screaming maybe, but very different for sure.

Old 03-11-2016, 08:45 AM

Thanks guys, asked and the answer was the suspense of the unknown and that she has never had deep penetration before so its a new area of arousal for her but assures me that its a different type of orgasm she felt thats all

Old 03-11-2016, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinmech View Post
My ex wife the bulls was very loud, moaning, screaming maybe, but very different for sure.
You don't have to answer, but why is she an ex if she was putting it down well? Do you have a cautionary tale for us too?

There ya go
Old 03-11-2016, 08:35 PM

Default There ya go

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_james View Post
Thanks guys, asked and the answer was the suspense of the unknown and that she has never had deep penetration before so its a new area of arousal for her but assures me that its a different type of orgasm she felt thats all
Keep talking about it with her. You might learn more of what she needs. After all it is about the exploring and seeing what can be different.
My wife acted the same with her last BBC lover. I heard more moans, grunts, gasps as her BBC lover stretched her tight pussy and hit depths I cant. That last one, after an hour of stretching, buried himself deep, lie on her back and didn't move. I thought he was resting, but every few seconds she whimpered or gasped or cried out. I watched closer and he was clenching his muscles, expanding his cock in her, either pushing at her cervix or pushing beyond her cervix pushing her belly up from inside. Either way, I had never heard her sound like that and could only be happy for her that she was experiencing something amazing.
He then just looked at me, smiled then started pounding her hard and exploded his cum in her, making her cry out when she felt that first spurt.

He made her cum very different from the way I can. Her orgasms were deeper and longer lasting and she was wiped out. She still loves me, but also loves experiencing different guys and their different sizes, shapes and the different ways they do her.