Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: In front of hubby or 1 on 1?
Hubby watching 44 81.48%
1 on 1 10 18.52%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2017, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvwhte View Post
Hmmm, interesting. That’s a good point... Aw shit, wait. The guy, the camera, the public display. Dang, it’s kinda exploitation huh? Smh I’d like to think the intentions aren’t that but damn. Ok so hubbys there living vicariously through the black man, ig? He approves the guy allowing the act to happen so in a way he can take credit for the wife’s enjoyment. “He” did this. Maybe. But, why can’t it be a private affair between 3 people? Why does the world have to see the vids and pics etc? At the end of the day it's fun for me to explore this world. This may sound fucked up but I don't care really. This isn't a complaint , it's an observation. We all have our own motivation. Not saying that I will be part of the exhibition but hey, to each is own. Just be aware of the situation you're about to getting into and make your choice.

Now I'm also starting to realize the "role" I/we play here as far as couples go. In this world, for whatever it's worth the black man is the prize, especially when it comes to couples so I'm thinking the way we go about things should be at the least revisited. The things that are expected of us are far greater than what we not only expect but what we actually get. Looking at the whole thing, the experience means more to and is generally more pleasurable for the couple. Of course both sides are enjoying great sex but come on. This is a fantasy come true, for the couple. Yet we still go about it like it a traditional courtship. If I'm your fantasy, if I am the one to fulfill your FANTASY then maybe I have some demands too. As it stands all I get is some pussy. That's very lop-sided considering you can't get pussy without giving dick so that alone is a complete and fair trade, almost. The woman still gets the most enjoyment but that's fine by me . Couple bring other dynamics to the situation yet the benefit for the man doesn't go beyond "getting some pussy". The exhibition has to be worth more than a nut.

This is fun to talk about lol.
Well, people do what they want to but I can't lower myself to fit in to another man fantasy.
Think about it like this; if an old, ugly, out of shape whote woman comes up to me and says I'm interested in you and I want to have sex-THE ANSWER WOULD BE NO! So if an old, out of shape white guy comes up and says I want you to have sex with my wife while I watch-THE ANSWER WOULD BE GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE-unless I'm being compensated monetarily. I look better than the husband-I'm in better shape than the husband-I make more money than the husband-but the husband is going to “allow“ me to fuck his wife? LOL, YEAH-UHM-NAH!
What kind of man is dependent on another man for pussy?
What kind of man allows himself to be watched having sex by another man?
What kind of woman stays with a man that feasts on the sperm of another man and ducks other men?
Can't be money because the vast majority of these couples aren't rich or even comfortable.

Last edited by jimbrowski; 11-16-2017 at 09:11 AM..

The Internet
Old 11-17-2017, 12:35 PM

Default The Internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrowski View Post
Well, people do what they want to but I can't lower myself to fit in to another man fantasy.
Think about it like this; if an old, ugly, out of shape whote woman comes up to me and says I'm interested in you and I want to have sex-THE ANSWER WOULD BE NO! So if an old, out of shape white guy comes up and says I want you to have sex with my wife while I watch-THE ANSWER WOULD BE GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE-unless I'm being compensated monetarily. I look better than the husband-I'm in better shape than the husband-I make more money than the husband-but the husband is going to “allow“ me to fuck his wife? LOL, YEAH-UHM-NAH!
What kind of man is dependent on another man for pussy?
What kind of man allows himself to be watched having sex by another man?
What kind of woman stays with a man that feasts on the sperm of another man and ducks other men?
Can't be money because the vast majority of these couples aren't rich or even comfortable.
The internet has been one of the absolute worst things that could have happened to the lifestyle. It's just made it way too easy for fakes and frauds to do what they do. I mean, before when it was paper and pencil and sticking a letter in the mail in response to ads in swinger magazines, a time-wasting fraud would actually have to WORK at jerking people around. But now, well we all know the drill! Trying to find "for real" swingin' people online is just a HUGE waste of time that brings very little return. I say bring back the local swinger mags because just like politics . . . ALL swingin' is local!

Old 04-05-2018, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
Well, as you discovered. This kind of lifestyle is not for meeting white women for one-on-one sexual encounters. Many newcomers to the scene make the same mistaken assumption to the contrary. Virtually all of the women involved in it come attached to a man. I did some thinking back, and I may be missing somebody, but I can recall only one white woman I ever met through the lifestyle who was completely single and not attached to another man in some way. She was a marine, so maybe that had something to do with her "bravado". And BOY did she get wet LOLOLOL!!!

But staying serious though, and to focus on the cuck lifestyle and why people do it. There was a white guy on another site I used to frequent who I thought put it the absolute best. He said that typically, the person in the room who's being the most honest about why he's there is the black guy. He wants to get that "off limits" white pussy. It's the white people who aren't being totally honest. Now, I have my own strong beliefs about why the white people are in the room, and I've expressed those beliefs before right here on this very site. But, rather than going there again and speaking for white folk, this time I'm going to leave it right here.
I've always enjoyed 3 somes but it's so hot when wifie rings you at work and tells you shes in bed with a black man. I also sometimes enjoy my wife sleeping with one (or two) black men while I sleep in the spare room.

Some of both
Old 04-07-2018, 02:38 PM

Default Some of both

Over the years I've watched (something that I enjoy), I've participated, and my first wife did 1 on 1 more times than I can count. My wife was as close to a nympho as you can get and still be a housewife and mother. She just plain loved to fuck and be fucked, she didn't have a preference black, white, Asian, etc.and the bigger the cock the better.

Her very first was a black man I worked with that thought she was my sister and would come to our mobile home and spend the weekend with her and fuck her like a girlfriend, I usually just listened to them when he was fucking her,and after "dating" her for several months he asked to take her away for a weekend "camping" for the opening day of trout season where we live and we agreed that she could go with him for her first real 1 on 1, and when he showed up with a motor home and his 40sh uncle ( she was just 18 at the time and my co-worker was 24) she almost didn't go, but after discussing it with me as to how my co-worker had been conducting himself with her she felt that she would be ok with the both of them.

She did have 1 on 1 with my co-worker , and she also had 1 on 1 with his uncle and with the uncle's son that showed up during the weekend, she told me that the 3 of them also pulled a train on her that lasted for most of Saturday evening and that at around 3 o"clock in the morning the son got her up and took her out to the couch and fucked her 1 on 1 again. Sunday was a repeat of Saturday of having 1 on 1 with each of the 3 of them through out the day, into the evening. What I really know is that Sunday evening I had a well-fucked young, white wife returned to me with "hickeys" all over her breasts and neck and a very pink, stretched well fucked pussy. And on top of that she was very tired and very happy that she had went. She told me later that night after I had some well used pussy that it had been a completely different experience with me not being there and truth be told she had really enjoyed herself with all 3 of the men as if she was an unmarried woman enjoying her get away weekend date.

That weekend led to a discussion about her being able to do 1 on 1 if she was comfortable with whomever she was with at the time. While she wanted me to be there or around and sometimes participate she said that she wanted the option of 1 on 1 if the situation came up and I wasn't around. We agreed that it would be ok, but it would be good if I knew where she would be and who she was with, just in case something happened-but nothing ever did happen over 35 years of this lifestyle. The men she was with just enjoyed some fine, married , tight, white pussy and most wanted to date her if she could be available. GTR

Last edited by gatorrdw; 04-08-2018 at 11:26 AM..

Old 04-08-2018, 04:04 AM

I've played alone with 1 woman as her husband watched tv in the front room of the house.

I've played alone with 1 woman in their playroom as her husband & children slept in their bedrooms or while her husband was out of town for work (with his permission).

3 other couples, the husband & I took turns with the wife or each had one end of her.

1 couple, I played with the wife while the husband played a video game in the same room.

Old 04-09-2018, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvwhte View Post
Hmm 8-4 so far with “hubby watching” in the lead. I am somewhat surprised...
I'm not surprised. I enjoy being watched, especially when it is white men other than my husband that are doing the watching. It's a major turn on for me to be having sex with a black man or men and look over and see some white guy jacking off with that look on their face....Becky

Old 04-10-2018, 12:37 PM

Wink

Yeah nothing better than making white guys go crazy with lust watching a big black cock sliding in and out of my pussy knowing they can't get a piece of me - not much fun fucking a black guy in "private".

Old 04-15-2018, 10:36 PM

I'll fuck the wife right in front of her husband, that's the cost of admission really.

But i'm not gay/bi so he's not allowed to touch me, at all while I'm fucking his wife.

Plus if I don't have to see him while I'm fucking her that's usually good, especially if he's jerking off. So usually hubby is off to the side or behind somewhere.

Usually if he's working a camera, he'll be moving around, but they don't usually masturbate while using the camera so that doesn't bother me either. Married couples need PROOF the wife ducks black guys so she can get more black guys inside her right?

As long as I get to fuck the wife, I don't care. Period.

My wife
Old 05-09-2018, 04:15 PM

Default My wife

mandingoman1972, as I have been following you postings, you strike me as the type of black man that my wife would have truly enjoyed. The first thing would have been that your interest in her married, white pussy and your intent to get your big, black cock into her and to fuck her until she couldn't hardly walk would have been just fine with her.

Also for you to not have a problem for me to watch you fuck her would have been one of our favorite things as she always wanted me to be there if everyone was OK with that. I know that I would have enjoyed watching you give her a thorough fucking. Just a thought. GTR

Old 05-10-2018, 02:00 PM

same here... and do that regularly