Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: In front of hubby or 1 on 1?
Hubby watching 44 81.48%
1 on 1 10 18.52%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Show Off
Old 06-11-2019, 09:49 PM

Default Show Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldene View Post
Yeah nothing better than making white guys go crazy with lust watching a big black cock sliding in and out of my pussy knowing they can't get a piece of me - not much fun fucking a black guy in "private".
So you pretty much get off on making us white guys watch while your luscious white pussy is wrapped around some black man's cock? Damn, my kind of woman! Too bad you don't let us use you for sloppy seconds, oh well, I get off on watching these days

Old 06-12-2019, 06:14 AM

I love hubby watching and even helping fluffing me if needed,,,,,that's my power, it's not the same if I am like being dominant, role playing, and talking dirty, and making her cream and moan in front of hubby.

Great Topic, good feedback!
Old 08-12-2021, 06:03 AM

Default Great Topic, good feedback!

First time I’ve seen this thread, it’s been an eye opening experience reading how many of the black men feel about this. First allow me to give another husbands thoughts on the “why?!”
On August 14, we’ll be married 34 years and our marriage has never been stronger, we both are enjoying time together and have experiences that were amazing as I’ve shared some of them here in our pics. Sadly when we were first married I was not as secure with her and worried that she’d leave me for someone else. She was a sexual diva in her youth and she had the body that dripped and oozed sex, she wore the sexiest outfits and was very confident, she’d experienced other guys behind my back and a few with my permission. We took part in a threesome with a coworker of mine and soon after that I watched her do a DP with two of my friends, but never with a black guy, the reason was her upbringing, she was raised to think it was wrong. The entire taboo factor is what inspired me to talk her into it as she worked in Baltimore and was constantly getting hit up on by black men. Finally as we were nearing our 40’s she’d finally given in to try it. She actually arranged it and n her own with a guy she met on a business trip in Houston. The next day she called me to say she’d done it and it was really good for her and she’d be willing to experience it again back in Baltimore. That’s when I joined and actually met a friend on this site. We met and they started hanging out on their own or with me at clubs. He didn’t like to be watched and I respected that. We met some other guys who were cool with me watching her, and let me explain, seeing my wife with someone else is a real rush as she becomes someone different, her inhibitions fall away and she lets loose, as she’s gotten older, I like how she sort of transforms back to her youthful sexual diva days, it’s actually good for her and I like what these guys make her feel better about herself.
I’ve never tried to participate or give orders on what they should do, I just watch and if I can, take pics so I can appreciate the moment later. I posted pics not to brag but to show encouragement to any couple who may be in the same situation, that’s why I comment a lot and share some lengthy stories, not to brag or talk a bunch of crap, but to encourage others who would like to experience this but don’t know how.
It’s a mutual respect amongst all three involved. I’ve never used the “security” excuse nor forced myself in the room, my wife’s been on her own with her friends and the trust is there that she is safe with them. Our regret in all of this is that we waited so late to experience this lifestyle, my wife often says, “I wish we were doing this when I was in my 20’s!”
I’d vote for hubby watching but the votes been closed for quite some time!

Hub Watching
Old 08-18-2021, 02:42 AM

Default Hub Watching

With Hubby watching of course

Old 08-18-2021, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvwhte View Post
I've never fucked in front of someone's hubby (don’t know that I’ve ever fucked someone’s wife truth be told). I'm not really an exhibitionist and I'm not sure I ever will be. Maybe if he's hidden/sneaking watching us, that might be exciting. I think 1 on 1 is better because you're 100% free to do whatever you want and really enjoy it to the fullest. Let loose! I can imagine that in some cases hubby might have "rules". Maybe no kissing or maybe it's wear a condom or maybe he doesn't want you sucking the guy's dick, etc. Or if you're looking like you're in ecstasy he may get jealous. Screw that, if you're going to do it, do it 100%.You're the one doing it, it's your fantasy. Take a MA pill, stick your tongue down his throat, wrap your lips around that thing. If that's what you want to do. Enjoy the entire experience. If you want to be this uninhibited then hubby can't be there. But that's just my opinion lol
I don’t have restrictions for my wife, she can let loose even if I’m there but she may have certain restrictions but it’s up to her