Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Me Too!
Old 01-14-2018, 06:06 PM

Default Me Too!

i'm a for real cuck and love the taste of a black man's cum mixed with my wife's juices. It is totally different then just cock cum alone (which i now like too). Mostly i just think it is a nice gesture to clean up a black man's cock after he fucks your wife. A nice respectful way to say 'Thank You'!

Old 01-17-2018, 02:25 AM

it's probably one of the hottest things to do post-sex

Old 01-24-2018, 11:52 PM

My wife does occasionally when she gotten horny.

Old 01-28-2018, 09:36 AM

I simply luvit. There's no fun in sucking a "dry" cock. Whether it's just the black man's precum, cum or mixed with my pussy juices or the juices of another pussy, it's YUMMY. I even clean cock after l've been ass fucked, but it must be BLACK.😜

Old 03-06-2018, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepussy for BBC View Post
For me it doesn’t happen on occasion though. It is my goal to enjoy a mans cock in my mouth as soon as he pulls it out of my pussy. Yes over the years I’ve sucked a man after he fucked another woman at a party and enjoyed it as much.
I've done that too on more than one occasion. To taste another woman's pussy on a man's cock is just as hot as tasting my own pussy juices. I'm in this lifestyle to ENJOYVsex and sucking a cum covered cock (especially a black cock) after pulling out of a pussy is tops😛

Old 03-12-2018, 08:31 AM

It is very hot watching my wife taking her lovers load in her pussy, then watch her go down on him, cleaning their juices while staring into his eyes. This usually leads to him mounting her again very quickly giving her another long hard fucking.

Old 04-15-2018, 03:12 AM

Well it seems lately this has become a standard that i insist on. Seemingly it drives her over the top provided she has just enjoyed a deep robust pounding and having already cum multiple times. There clearly is no age bracket since I've experienced the seasoned married white pussy type to the barely legal young single white pussy type! As soon as i pull my dick outta her she nosily and greedily shoves it into her mouth, which for me means my scrapping the back of her throat as she pleads with me to feed her!

Last edited by blkgumshoe334; 04-15-2018 at 06:35 AM..

Old 04-29-2018, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgumshoe334 View Post
Well it seems lately this has become a standard that i insist on. Seemingly it drives her over the top provided she has just enjoyed a deep robust pounding and having already cum multiple times. There clearly is no age bracket since I've experienced the seasoned married white pussy type to the barely legal young single white pussy type! As soon as i pull my dick outta her she nosily and greedily shoves it into her mouth, which for me means my scrapping the back of her throat as she pleads with me to feed her!

So which do you prefer sweetie? Us seasoned married whores or the younger ones....Becky

Old 04-29-2018, 07:21 PM

No hubby is completely st 8 and NEVER would think of sucking cock. But he does eat the hell out of pussy mine or other ladys. Me on the other hand will suck a cock in a New York minute LOL !!!!

cum eater
Old 04-29-2018, 11:30 PM

Default cum eater

that's the pont of sucking a cock to get all that sweet juice , cum coverd cocks are so hot , I love eating cum off cocks