Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-30-2018, 01:33 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
So which do you prefer sweetie? Us seasoned married whores or the younger ones....Becky
I must admit Ive become quite fond of "Married Seasoned White Pussy".........actually started years ago on active duty when I was in the Navy!

Last edited by blkgumshoe334; 04-30-2018 at 04:22 AM..

Old 05-15-2018, 05:35 PM

I love polishing dicks freshly out of my pussy or my ass, or both.

My fave was at a party one time a bunch of the guys filled my ass up with strawberry lube and took turns cumming deep in my ass and letting me clean them off when they finished. Strawberries and cum is way better than strawberries and cream It even tastes good when I lick my fingers after I scoop the drizzle running out before my asshole closes

Old 05-16-2018, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncy.Bimbo View Post
I love polishing dicks freshly out of my pussy or my ass, or both.

My fave was at a party one time a bunch of the guys filled my ass up with strawberry lube and took turns cumming deep in my ass and letting me clean them off when they finished. Strawberries and cum is way better than strawberries and cream It even tastes good when I lick my fingers after I scoop the drizzle running out before my asshole closes
So do I sweetie....Becky

Old 05-16-2018, 11:28 AM

hell yeah, I love the taste of cum.... I even love to keep sucking after the guy finished...

Old 05-16-2018, 02:24 PM

Me too, they get hard all over again and I get to swallow more cum

Old 05-17-2018, 08:22 PM

Damn right!

Old 11-27-2022, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepussy for BBC View Post
I’m not bi but I really enjoy to suck a cock as soon as it pulls out of my pussy. The muskie smell of mine and his cum mixed together makes me sooooo horney. I throughly enjoy getting used by at least two to three men so when they unload in my pussy I get to suck their cocks clean. My question are there any other women out there with the same cravings.
My husband wants me to do that with him but I won't. I don't know why, but I just feel like he always gets his way, and this is one thing I can hold back. But if I do hook up with a black guy, and he came in me (with a condom) and pulled out and took off the condom and put his cock in my face- I would take him balls deep in my mouth while I look up at him, and suck sim until he got hard again, and make him blow a second load in my mouth. (Partly to see if I can get him to cum again.)

(and partly as a bit of a "fuck you" in my head to my husband, tbh).

And I will be so wet thinking of how my husband would be so pissed that I was cheating on him, doing things that I won't do with him, and doing it for a black guy.