Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-25-2018, 05:25 PM

Thanks for replies and I guess I figured that would be the only way.
I really just don't have ANY interest in making eyes or flirting with black men.
This just might not be for me. Cause no offense to anyone out there, but I only want to fuck a BBC. I'm not attracted to black men at all and I don't want to be flirty, I don't want to chat and picture share, I don't want to be friends, I don't want to hang out. I just want to meet and fuck and go our separate ways.
And I'm surprised it so hard to find black men that just want that and don't want to try and wine and dine me or win me over or be flirty or chatty.
I JUST WANT TO FUCK, lol.
So I guess I'll just keep enjoying this from the shadows, lol

Old 07-25-2018, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2True View Post
Since we are still so new at this, and quite shy, what is the best way- if any- to attract a black man's attention? We don't do the club/bar scene but are fairly active outdoors. Ladies, what works for you? Men, what gets your attention? Is there some sort of 'signal'? lol I live in a college city. How would I go about approaching them when out in the park or on the bike trail? I realize saying "hello, how are you?" might be the thing to do, but I can't even do that. How do I make it known to them I am 'looking'? I've tried to think of naughty things to playfully say or ask to let them know I was interested, but I was unsure if that wold be crossing a line. Is there a way for me to say "I want to fuck" with out crossing a line??
Honestly just talking is the best way. You have to decide how you want to walk the line of it being known. If you don't care who knows then dressing in a seductive fashion could be the key to draw attention to yourself. Me personally I go to bars and clubs and meet people there and dance or have a drink and that has worked well for me as well as meeting friends of men I already know.

Old 07-26-2018, 01:45 AM

Quote:
I really just don't have ANY interest in making eyes or flirting with black men.
This just might not be for me. Cause no offense to anyone out there, but I only want to fuck a BBC. I'm not attracted to black men at all and I don't want to be flirty, I don't want to chat and picture share, I don't want to be friends, I don't want to hang out. I just want to meet and fuck and go our separate ways.
And I'm surprised it so hard to find black men that just want that and don't want to try and wine and dine me or win me over or be flirty or chatty.
I love to FUCK as well. 😈
It’s all in the type of conversation you’re willing to have.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C3C2D26D-8E5A-4CE8-88AF-74147F18749E.jpg (9.8 KB, 83 views)

Old 08-15-2018, 03:18 AM

Quote:
what a bunch of bullshit and lies...it's not hard at all to fine a man to fuck you and leave you...that's what most men want.....you say you don't have any interest in black men, but you want them to fuck you....again you're a fake lying guy on here hiding behind a female profile....what you're saying make no sense...

Last edited by willie1954; 08-15-2018 at 03:24 AM..