Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Gonna surprise my husband by cuckolding him!
Old 01-06-2019, 05:28 AM

Default Gonna surprise my husband by cuckolding him!

Hey all, newbie here! For years, my husband and I have fantasized and role played the whole interracial cuckold thing. I’ve been with a few black guys in my day and it drives him insane hearing about it. His big fantasy is for me to basically cheat with a black guy but tease him while I’m doing it by sending pics and telling him after.

Well his birthday is approaching so I decided to surprise him by fulfilling his fantasy. I’ve been talking to some guys online and am set to meet one of them soon. If all goes well, I’ll give my husband the birthday gift he’s been asking for for years.

I’m really excited to share the exploits here so wish me luck!!!

Old 01-06-2019, 11:36 AM

Good luck sweetie.... Becky

Old 01-06-2019, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieCat View Post
Hey all, newbie here! For years, my husband and I have fantasized and role played the whole interracial cuckold thing. I’ve been with a few black guys in my day and it drives him insane hearing about it. His big fantasy is for me to basically cheat with a black guy but tease him while I’m doing it by sending pics and telling him after.

Well his birthday is approaching so I decided to surprise him by fulfilling his fantasy. I’ve been talking to some guys online and am set to meet one of them soon. If all goes well, I’ll give my husband the birthday gift he’s been asking for for years.

I’m really excited to share the exploits here so wish me luck!!!
Your husband is a very lucky man. Exactly what I want my wife to do for me.

Hope it goes well......
Old 01-07-2019, 09:59 PM

Default Hope it goes well......

sometimes they are all FOR it when hot n horny, but after the reality hits and they see how MUCH you enjoyed it......different story. Hopefully you have discussed this thoroughly and he's being honest.

J (the wife)

Old 01-08-2019, 02:28 AM

welcome to the site and of course the best of luck I hope all works out for you and him and a well your husband too lol

Old 01-08-2019, 02:49 PM

He'll be thrilled.....

so much fun

Old 01-13-2019, 12:45 AM

Oh man tonight’s the night! I’m meeting up with my stud to “cheat” on hubby! I role played with my husband the other night about cheating on him and he loved it so all should be well! I’m beyond nervous so wish me luck!!!

Old 01-13-2019, 02:55 PM

Nothing like a night out and coming home with a swollen red and well used pussy. Let him have a taste and he will know for sure and love every second of it. Good luck.

Old 01-13-2019, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Oh man tonight’s the night! I’m meeting up with my stud to “cheat” on hubby! I role played with my husband the other night about cheating on him and he loved it so all should be well! I’m beyond nervous so wish me luck!!!
Unless you two have this worked out I'd suggest finding a good divorce attorney, you're going to need one. Actually I'm wondering if this is just another post by a faker. Maybe our Mistress of Truth would weigh in on this one.

i am a curious supporter
Old 01-17-2019, 05:36 PM

Question i am a curious supporter

Quote:
So how was the night? Did it happen? Please, tell us more about it. Thx.