Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-04-2011, 12:18 AM

It's been my experience that women love having their Black lovers cum in their pussies, even if they have to risk pregnancy to do it. They just love it!

Old 05-04-2011, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenthestud View Post
It's been my experience that women love having their Black lovers cum in their pussies, even if they have to risk pregnancy to do it. They just love it!
I agree with Ken.

I am yet to meet a wife who, once they know you are clean, doesn't want you cum inside them.

I've had one who was not on birth control, and had asked me not too, change her mind when I went to pull out. I think it's something about being more intimate for them.

me toooo
Old 05-04-2011, 05:17 PM

Default me toooo

bareback is a must .. i love feeling hom throbbing just before he cums..and the feeling of him cumming drivwes me wild..and i love when his cums oozes down my thights..omg thats heaven

Old 05-04-2011, 05:34 PM

I would like the BBC would use a condom unless he can proof he is clean. She is fully protected so in that case, no problem! The only question: how long will it takes before all cum is dripped of her pussy

Old 07-23-2011, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambershere View Post
bareback is a must .. i love feeling hom throbbing just before he cums..and the feeling of him cumming drivwes me wild..and i love when his cums oozes down my thights..omg thats heaven
Yeah for sure I love it when I'm standing there later in a skirt and it runs out of me and down my leg

Old 07-23-2011, 03:11 AM

I LOVE internal cumshots. You can engage in fucking-love making when doing so. Facials or swallowing takes some of the 'love' away. The first time my black lover came inside me I knew that was the perfect feeling and perfect way. Yes, we do other things now...but when my man and I are really connecting during sex his almost 100% of the time cums inside my pussy. I like the way his huge dick feels inside me and then the organism that follows.

Old 07-23-2011, 03:45 PM

bare back is the only way, the feeling of hot cum filling my pussy is soo Sexy!!!!!!!
my hubby love watching me getting filled and wants to watch the balck cock slide out of my pussy followed by the cum.
i get him to lick it all up!!

Old 07-23-2011, 04:59 PM

In HS I fucked with condoms. When I went to college, I went on the pill. Then I met my first BBC and he would not use condoms. After that, it was bareback all the way. The power of the BBC and the way they fuck is just unreal. Then when they start to swell and cum, that is a bonus that only can be experienced. The feel of his cum filling inside my womb is great and often makes me cum again. But then when you feel it ooze out and run down your leg, you now know you are black owned, and you smile with pleasure.

Old 07-23-2011, 08:08 PM

OMG there's no there feeling in the world than to have a black man shot his thick load of cum inside my unprotected womb!!!!!! I always fuck bareback and I always will!!!!!!!

Old 07-24-2011, 08:02 AM

I have to agree, there is nothing else like it. I'm an addict for an internal cum shot.
Even when I know there was a huge risk of pregnancy and I tell him he has to pull out, something overpowers my better judgment and I always cave to my desires.

When I tell him that he has to pull out and then decide to leave it in, it sure seems like he produces a lot more volume of cum than usual. That may be why I love it most during my fertile times

Tags
cum, sex