Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-25-2011, 03:22 AM

When I first started having black lovers the rule was no internal cumshots. I was afraid of if becoming "making love" instead of "hot fucking"..... I loved the sex but something was missing....turned out it was cum. Went to my third lovers for my first sleep over and he was working me over really good...he whispered in my ear that he want to fill my pussy with his cum....I quickly said "do it" and he took off the condom and I have never looked back. The intensity of that moment is still etched in my mind. It's chemical, mental, taboo, whatever.....no better sexual feeling that when a fat black cock starts spewing deep, deep, deep inside me.

Old 07-27-2011, 07:40 PM

to fuck condoms is like in stocking feet washed!!!!!!!!!!
I love the feel of deeply in me big shot

Old 01-12-2012, 07:58 PM

My wife is allergic to latex so only goes bareback. She ALWAYS has her own orgasm when she feels a guy cum inside her. Black or white, big or small, her pussy loves them all!

Old 01-12-2012, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmat1979 View Post
One of the honours of being alllowed to service and accomodate BBC is the rush of having suprerior seed fllood your white slave cunny. My first lover, when i was 14, introduced me carefully to this total flooding- amazing feeling and sometihng I still crave as a white slave. To go home and fuck my husband with a womb full of a black strangers semen is such an honour - rich, tasty and fulfilling. Cannot imagine how any married white woman has not tried at least one big, beautiful, black cock in her mouth and vagina. To be on one's front, gratefully accepting from behind the pumping of one's white whore womb with streams of negro cum is such a great privilege and genuine honor for any white girl - redhead (like me!), blonde, or bunrette: we were all born to service our masters nigga cocks with our mouths and pussys.
I agree. I'm a submissive girl to black men and love to feel it when they cum deep inside my pussy. It's much more satisfying for me when i get filled up with their black cock seed. And for the bull it is the number one target i guess.

Last edited by Desiree26; 01-12-2012 at 09:32 PM..

Cum inside me
Old 01-13-2012, 05:36 AM

Default Cum inside me

I love when men cum inside of me. After they pull that cock out of me, I love sucking his cock full of cum and my pussy jucies. The taste of cum and my juices is outstanding. I just love it. Kathie

Old 01-15-2012, 12:10 AM

Good for you BullBallsLover... you are the first I've heard that likes that. I used to cum in an x girlfriend, then piss in her pussy and she loved it too! She'd get off every time, but not many women seem to go for it. She loved anal, but I never thought to do that.

Old 01-15-2012, 01:16 AM

My bf shoots very large loads...I cant tell you how good it feels to have him inside me...Hopefully he gets me pregnant soon!

Old 01-24-2012, 11:14 AM

Yeah! Me too! I love the feel of my pussy being pounded and then at the end my fucker shooting cum into me

Feeling it
Old 01-24-2012, 05:51 PM

Default Feeling it

The majority of ladies I talked to about feeling a man ejaculate in them said they cannot feel anything and they usually react to the mans reactions knowing that the man has cum inside of them ... If the cum starts dripping or ooozing out of them then it becomes obvious but few have the sensitivity internally that it takes to feel it being unloaded inside of them ... Sensitivity is the key ...

Old 01-24-2012, 11:58 PM

Def. luv to be filled here too ;-)

Tags
cum, sex