Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-20-2010, 03:29 PM

My wife quickly became addicted. She ended up with a pimp who pimps her out to all the bbc she craves and she loves it. She was in a bar last weekend and he set her up with a 19yr old thug. She is 40. She sat on his lap and made out with him while he felt her up and showed her off to his friends. She was in super tight shorts and a tube tope and six inch red heels. Eventually he took her to a motel and they fucked all night. The next morning her dropped her off at our house but first she had to blow him in the car. She had hickeys all over her tits. She is a high powered executive in real life, put a slut whore twice a week. She said sitting on that thugs lap, getting him drinks while she shook her ass and tits and letting him show her off to his friends was the single biggest turn on she has had in a while. So she has become addicted but she loves it. Every weekend is a new adventure.

Go for it!
Old 06-21-2010, 04:22 PM

Default Go for it!

If you don't become addicted it will because you do not make the time. The first time your pussy gets stretched by a black cock and you cum all over it you will want more. I say go for it!

Old 06-21-2010, 07:46 PM

It's soooooo addictive that my husband is BBC addicted now too!!!

Old 06-21-2010, 08:28 PM

Definitely addictive!! I tried my first black guy at Mardi Gras a few years back and the feeling was fantastic. Now I only go black. It was my husbands prompting and buying IR videos that got me curious and wanting to try. Now his job is cleaning my pussy after I get back from a good fucking by my lover or one of my flings. Sorry for him he is no longer allowed to cum in my pussy, if he wants to get off he has to jack off while I watch him. White dicks don't even turn me on anymore!

Old 06-22-2010, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by like2bbad2 View Post
If you don't become addicted it will because you do not make the time. The first time your pussy gets stretched by a black cock and you cum all over it you will want more. I say go for it!
Your photo's are the proof

Old 06-22-2010, 07:55 AM

Yes you will become addicted, trust me sweetie

Old 06-22-2010, 09:08 AM

have to agree with the other girls blackmen have this inbuilt sexual power that takes you places hubbys cant .i could never give them up now ,sorry hubby lol

Old 06-27-2010, 09:12 PM

I was 21(6yrs. ago) when my husband introduced me to a 3some with his black fraturnity brother. I flat out loved it. After that we were in swinging for nearly 2 yrs., when I confessed to him that I needed more. With his encouragement and full approval, I began "dating" black men. Within 3 months I was owned by the most amazing black man I could have ever have hoped for. My bull is gone now but, I will forever be in his debt. Today, after nearly 4 yrs. of submissivness, I must agree with the others-Yes it is an addiction, one I will never give up. I encourage you, do not pass up the opporturity.

Old 06-27-2010, 10:03 PM

Just to make this simple the answer is Most Likely!

hooked on black
Old 06-30-2010, 10:54 PM

Default hooked on black

My wife has been seeing black guys for 20+ years she just is addicted(so am i) to fucking black
It not all about size , though it is partly that (THE BIGGEST GUY SHE EVER HAD WAS A WHIE SCOTS BLOKE) she just loves the thought of the black guys cum and the contrast in the colour of their skin, she also finds it so exciting that they just want to fuck, and the thought she could get pregnant as she did twenty years ago