Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-04-2010, 11:54 AM

well, so far its true, at least for me..lol..

My slut wife
Old 07-04-2010, 12:31 PM

Wink My slut wife

My wife is 26 y.o., 5' 4", 110 lbs, small-breasted redhead. She was always a horny, never-could-be-satisfied slut so I had a party for her ( we live in MPLS ) I got hold of a local black fraternity and told them the more guys, the better. With a suite at the Marriot, the fun began. One BBC after another, just pick a hole. The party started at 9:00 that night and broke up at 7:00 the next morning. End result was Diane got fucked in the ass 22 times, 34 times in her cunt and 41 blowjobs. She had so much cum running out of asshole, it looked like an enema ! She dug out cume from her cunt & asshole and ate it and became an expert in licking and sucking every black asshole she was told to clean up. The highlight of the evening was a BBC of 13" + was repeatedly shoved balls deep up her asshole and then stuffed in her mouth; this went on for 20 minutes until her mouth and cheeks were covered in her own ass juices. SHE NOT ALLOWED TO CLEAN UP BEFORE WE WENT HOME, she even was forced to pay the bill before we left; the looks from the staff were priceless!! It took her 2 days to recover and I am going to pimp her out to every BBC I can find for $ 5 a shot. She is truly a pig for black cock and is now my submissive whore that wears huge black buttplugs in public and will suck & fuck on command.........

Old 07-15-2010, 07:41 AM

Oh you are most certainly going to get addicted, there's no way around it, it's a certainty.

Every one of my friends that have gotten blackened are addicted.

curious
Old 07-31-2010, 07:46 AM

Default curious

im like getting closer to trying by the day. i want to know what it is like and feel more than i have with the white bfs ive had.

addicted?!?!maybe
Old 08-03-2010, 02:25 AM

Default addicted?!?!maybe

My wife and I have talked about this. She says that ever since her first black cock experience she has looked at black guys in a different way, but is not attracted to nor has to get fucked by them. But she absolutely loves her weekends away in Atlanta with her girl and the four studs they meet there. She gets really anxious once she has gone about 3 weeks without. She does whatever necessary to get there at least once per month. So she thinks she is just addicted to these four, especially two of them. They all are hard bodied professionals that are hung like horses with stamina.

Old 08-03-2010, 03:46 AM

If It good black dick yes

Old 08-03-2010, 08:04 AM

Okay. I love my husband. I love to have sex with my husband. But I love black cock.....I love to get cum from a black cock. Am I adicted? I would say no, but I sure wouldn't want to give it up.

same thoughts
Old 08-03-2010, 11:59 AM

Default same thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyfe4u2c View Post
Okay. I love my husband. I love to have sex with my husband. But I love black cock.....I love to get cum from a black cock. Am I adicted? I would say no, but I sure wouldn't want to give it up.
This sounds just like my wife and I. She is loving and probably addicted to her current situation which has gone on for a couple years.

Old 08-03-2010, 04:18 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by derbydog3 View Post
Ciara,

All previous posters are correct..."once you go black there is no turning back". I am a total black cock addict and proud of it. Going bareback is the ONLY way to go. The feeling of having a big black cock 9" up inside you and shooting hot cum into you is like the most powerful drug. There is no white man on the planet who can give you that incredible sexual pleasure.
I agree. Every white woman I have ever fucked (and I have been with many) married and single, have claimed to have gotten hooked on Black dick. And I believe them, but I don't think it is just because of the superior sexual prowess of most Black men. The psychological effect of performing sex acts, once forbidden, associated with past stereotypes and taboos for the first time, combined with the contrasts of skin tones, skin texture, sexual style, dominance and size are all contributing factors for her and his uninhibited arousal and have a strong lasting effect, like that drug, making you want more and more. Most men of other races can't fuck you the way most black men will because they've always had it. Because black men were "off limits" to white women for so long, (and some would say, still are) those women who muster the courage to go black now can't get enough because they realize "you CAN miss what you never had". Even if it only happens once, the thought of it; the memory is always there, calling you back to it. Someone once said that 99% of all white women fantasize at some point of their life about fucking a black man. True? Maybe, maybe not. (I've never heard any of my friends professing to fantasize about fucking an Eskimo, hey, but you never know). It is therefore extremely important that you and hubby are aware of what could happen. Take your time and talk it out or if it's your private adventure, think it through. Although I don't condone cheating in relationships, if your gonna do it, your gonna do it. But under no circumstances should it negatively affect your marriage. A good fuck should never be considered a substitute for true love. Good Luck

its true
Old 08-08-2010, 03:09 PM

Default its true

ive hooked up wth blk guys 3 times now n im totally addicted, it was soooo worth it n im sooo glad i did it