Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-03-2012, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotWhiteSlut4blackcock View Post
I dress how I always do.... super tight halter top or tube top, micro mini skirt, no panties and high heels, with the occasional min-dress and heels instead, as long as my tits are showing and my skirt or dress can be lifted up for easy access when I'm bent over, I'm in! No jeans for me! - I dress like this so often it feels like my uniform But I don't mind and neither do the blacks! (or the whites, the latinos, the women, etc.)
would love to see you getting creampied by bbc

Picking up the best bulls
Old 12-11-2012, 04:34 AM

Default Picking up the best bulls

The huge excited smile and revealing everything without any shyness or reluctance. Every bull knew he could have some pussy and many did just that. In12 days and long nights she became a total black cock slut.
Attached Thumbnails
What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?-thumbl_59852c14.jpg   What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?-hedo.jpg   What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?-7fb5.jpg   What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?-bfe3.jpg  

Slutty sunny
Old 12-11-2012, 09:49 AM

Default Slutty sunny

i like to dress to allow BBC to know i am available
Attached Thumbnails
What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?-portugalnov2012-3.jpg   What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?-normal_s-dec2011_6_-600x800-.jpg   What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?-lisboa2.jpg  

Old 12-28-2012, 02:28 PM

I have a hooded black shirt 'looks like a jacket really' with a zipper in the front.
I luv wearing it to work or when I go out.
Ive been told that it looks so sexy on me .

Better yet , No bra , pull the zipper down an inch or two, No pants along with my blk high heel
pumps.
If only I had the guts to do it like that.
Maybe next year!

Old 12-28-2012, 07:12 PM

I don't think it has anything to do with what you're wearing. Its all about about the look in your eyes and a smile that says more than words ever could. I can be at the 7-11 popping in for a chocolate covered cherry or at the gym soaked in sweat and after a good long look and a smile across the room, and next thing I know he is in front of my treadmill saying "Hey girl how ya doin? You are the woman that I'm really pursuin'..." - and you know the rest

This is so true!!!
Old 12-28-2012, 07:20 PM

Default This is so true!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouserandcuriouser View Post
I don't think it has anything to do with what you're wearing. Its all about about the look in your eyes and a smile that says more than words ever could. I can be at the 7-11 popping in for a chocolate covered cherry or at the gym soaked in sweat and after a good long look and a smile across the room, and next thing I know he is in front of my treadmill saying "Hey girl how ya doin? You are the woman that I'm really pursuin'..." - and you know the rest

Don't ya just love it when they stand stand in front of your treadmill? Gives ya something to focus on and aim for. Almost like dangling a carrot in front of a horses nose. Lol.

Yay it's so nice to see my T-Bird posting again!!!!

Old 12-29-2012, 12:22 PM

For me just be nicely dressed and flash me a nice smile, and she could have my attention.

Old 01-02-2013, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newgame666 View Post
No bra, keeping a jacket on most of the time, but not all of the time.

Lol, still waiting on that proof!! I wonder what she would say if she knew that you were posting her pictures here.

Old 04-21-2013, 02:59 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyd423 View Post
The most attractive quality of a woman is her attitude. I don't find women who dress like street prostitutes to be appealing at all, unless it's in an appropriate setting such as an adult oriented party or an adult bookstore or theater where that mode of dress is acceptable. For normal, everyday activities, I love to see a woman fairly conservatively dressed in a dress, skirt, slacks, blouse, or even sweats. Of course, lingerie is always a plus.
I couldn't agree more...
In an adult setting i'd like to wear a choker, short dress, no bra or panties and on occasions handcuffs. on normal work days i dress conservatively but have the attitude to go down on my knees easily for some head

Old 05-01-2013, 04:42 PM

i've found that just dressing like who i really am attracts attention from black, white or whoever...i'm a country girl and usually wear a dress , sometimes mini sometimes not, with boots...i always get attention

Tags
cock hunting, slut suit