Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 10-03-2019, 06:03 AM

Not such a straight forward answer here! I guess we can only dress as sexy as we are confident and to what our tastes deem sexy! Right?

Personally since meeting my boyfriend 8 years ago my dress sense has changed drastically with my boyfriends encouragement and my climbing confidence. Confidence is the biggest factor for how anyone dresses, how we look, feel, the reactions, the trends, comments and looks we attract!

My point being it’s pointless wearing a mini-dress if your paranoid about looks and who might see you. Wearing something to sexy doesn’t make you sexy, if you don’t own it! I’m very petite and athletic build so can wear and love to wear skin tight clothing, the same doesn’t work for bigger ladies. Same too for heels, I’m 5,2” and love, love, LOVE platforms. Anything up to an 8” heel! But as much as us ladies love our heels, if your very tall or are a larger girl heels are your worst nightmare.

Personally tho I love my image, my style and I’m surrounded with like minded women, my girlfriends are very similar we’re all mid 40’s divorces with younger boyfriends wearing heels too high and skirts too short! But I wouldn’t change it for the world. Do I think this is how all us white women should dress for blacks guys?.......... Nope! But I think it’s fare to say only women that dress like me are clearly Black Men’s Trophy’s! X

What to wear
Old 10-03-2019, 08:59 AM

Default What to wear

I have a special collar that I wear for black bulls. Collar, leash, and heels is all I wear

Wear?
Old 10-03-2019, 07:13 PM

Default Wear?

Everyone of the ladies are giving some great advice, but to prove their case they should model their clothes to show that they are correct! Lets start with.. navywifezzz

Leather
Old 10-05-2019, 05:22 PM

Default Leather

I love wearing thigh high leather boots, leather corset, leather gloves and my bbc slut leather collar
Attached Thumbnails
What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?-r8qu3ej.jpg  

Last edited by leatherslut; 10-15-2019 at 05:39 PM.. Reason: adding a photo

Old 10-08-2019, 10:52 PM

heels and a smile,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Old 10-10-2019, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifezzz View Post
I think dressing as a secretary, librarian or teacher would be hot
I went to a role play party recently dressed as the naughty high school biology teacher. I made 6 young black “students “ very happy....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?-b4961968-c4bd-4354-b50f-ad90227a7b86.jpg  

Old 11-10-2019, 03:56 PM

Leigh wears as little as possible when we go out to let her show her pussy off to certain black men. She wears very short skirts, low cut blouses, lacy bra, and bright panties if she wears any. She likes getting black studs attention by letting him see her panties as she smiles at him. Then will walk by on her way to ladies room and comes back without her panties. The look on his face when she spreads her legs for him to see her pussy is so hot to her.
Attached Thumbnails
What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?-20190810_011427.jpg   What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?-20191025_232659.jpg   What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?-20190509_105744.jpg  

Tags
cock hunting, slut suit