Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

what should women wear??
Old 07-07-2016, 04:50 PM

Default what should women wear??

that's a fucking joke. black men will fuck anything that moves. you can put on a sack cloth and it would not make a difference.

Old 07-22-2016, 12:30 AM

they seem to like girls in bimbo outfits, true. Since I started going out with a gang, however, I myself dare to dress a little more seductively, perhaps in a way I wouldn't do it before. my partner says I look like a bimbo. But I think a woman can dress more provotively when she feels more secure. I like to feel the glance of every man when I wear pumps, tight stuff and show my curves and cleavage. I feel horny. And more when they discover my Black entourage and sorta step back, you know. priceless!

Dressing to arouse
Old 07-27-2016, 09:01 PM

Default Dressing to arouse

My sig other (black) sometimes has me entertain our very small circle of intimate guests. I often just go with basic heels, topless, and black boyshorts.

I tend to twerk a bit, pull my shoulders together in mock fear....rock or roll my shoulders to cause my breasts to sway. I know I've made a hit when everyone is silent...just staring.
Attached Thumbnails
What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?-boyshorts.jpg  

Old 07-29-2016, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

All three pictures the avatar and the two that HE/she (lol) just posted are different women/ages and even races

That's why I asked if all the pics was suppose to be the poster. lol. funny shit.

she is not fake, i slept with her
Attached Thumbnails
What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?-c0cae6ce.jpg  

Old 07-30-2016, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtallbull View Post
she is not fake, i slept with her

Okayyyyy well as I said her pictures are all DIFFERENT. I remember you, you're the one that would always talk about his uncles sex. anyway you get CAM VERIFIED and I'll take your word on that but until then.....

Advertise
Old 08-06-2016, 11:34 AM

Default Advertise

When I take Hooked100 out I expect her to dress for me in a tight short dress or skirt with stockings. She wears her ankle chain too and a Queen of Spades tattoo on her ankle.
I want her to get a permanent tat done but she's holding out on me with that.
Attached Thumbnails
What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?-dscf1153.jpg   What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?-dscf1134-2-.jpg   What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?-dscf1058-2-.jpg   What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?-img_1822.jpg   What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?-dscf1810-2.jpg  

Old 08-06-2016, 08:59 PM

I always wear a low cut top, short skirt, nice high pump heels and no underwear. I always keep my heel on as I suck and get fucked. I wear heels all the time and it makes me feel sexy to wear heels with my black lover.

Heels
Old 08-09-2016, 08:32 AM

Default Heels

Quote:
Originally Posted by hw4bc View Post
I always wear a low cut top, short skirt, nice high pump heels and no underwear. I always keep my heel on as I suck and get fucked. I wear heels all the time and it makes me feel sexy to wear heels with my black lover.

Most of my black luvers prefer that I take them off but some do ask me to leave them on. I give them what they want....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?-screenshot_2015-08-30-03-35-48-1-1.jpg   What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?-screenshot_2016-08-09-04-23-03-1.jpg  

Old 08-28-2016, 11:05 PM

My cheerleader outfit.

Old 09-24-2019, 03:27 PM

My little black dress and high heels

Tags
cock hunting, slut suit