Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-27-2010, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wht4blk1963 View Post
My wife has started wearing the Queen of Spades anklet recently. We shall see if it makes any difference. She has the Queen of Spades earrings and a clipon that she wears on the front of some tops also.
Mine doesn't have the actual ACE of spades it's just the little spade symbol that is on cards

Old 08-28-2010, 06:25 AM

I wear the queen of spade tattoo, only problem is the balck guys here in Ireland or the Uk dont know what it means!!

Old 08-28-2010, 09:12 PM

ive started wearin an anklet jus 4 me cause 2 me i kno it means im into bbc now.

Old 09-02-2010, 01:36 PM

i guess we'll have to put one on her ankle & see what happens

Old 09-02-2010, 03:46 PM

I saw a guy with the Ace of Spades tattooed on his back and figured he was all into black men or into watching them pound his wife.

Nope.

He just loves Motorhead and in particular, their song "Ace of Spades".

He beat the living hell out a man in the bathroom for approaching him and asking if he could meet his wife.

Remember.

Some folks might just like Motorhead.

Just sayin'.

Old 11-26-2010, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish couple View Post
I wear the queen of spade tattoo, only problem is the balck guys here in Ireland or the Uk dont know what it means!!
The average black man here in America wouldn't know what it means. I suggest eye contact (real eye contact not that eye game where I look at then u then u turn your head and repeat that cycle). Or you approach or make the first move. Whether its sending hubby over or one of your girlfriends. Black aren't hard to approach at all. And you will have a 98 percent chance of reaching your goal. Whatever it may be.

Old 11-27-2010, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
The average black man here in America wouldn't know what it means. I suggest eye contact (real eye contact not that eye game where I look at then u then u turn your head and repeat that cycle). Or you approach or make the first move. Whether its sending hubby over or one of your girlfriends. Black aren't hard to approach at all. And you will have a 98 percent chance of reaching your goal. Whatever it may be.
Well said...now here is an accomplished black lover of white wives who knows what he's talking about.

Old 12-19-2011, 08:55 PM

I have a queen of spades anklet, and a necklace as well. The guys who know what that means are in the lifestyle, and experienced at picking up and nailing wives and girlfriends. MOST guy won't know what it means. I agree....eye contact, grinding on the dance floor, flirting...everyone knows what THAT means. It hasnt been difficult to get picked up by yummy BBC

Old 12-19-2011, 10:59 PM

Around here (Oklahoma), wearing a gold chain on your left foot is taken as a sign of being a slut, available for sex. I found that out when I went to meet some friends from church at a restaurant/bar. One of them had given me the bracelet as a birthdat present (I was so naive I thought it was a necklace and said it was too small!) so I wore it that day to not hurt her feelings. I wore it on my left foot because I drive a minivan with automatic transmission and I didn't want the chain to catch on the brake pedal! So it turns out the restaurant/bar was THE I/R sex pickup spot in town, AND my friends were alate and I was early AND a Black Man thought I was signaling my availability to Him. So i wound up in his motel room and....well, the rest is another story, but my life changed that day.

So a small chain CAN cause really major things.

ankle braclet
Old 12-20-2011, 01:34 AM

Smile ankle braclet

Quote:
Originally Posted by interracialsex316 View Post
im takin my wife out this weekend to the club. were goin alittle ways from our usual spots because shes gonna dress alittle slutty & were gonna see if we can pick up a guy or 2 for her. i heard that a girl wearing an ankle bracelet means that shes into black men. is this true? i already piclked out one for her to wear if thats true. can some of u give me some feedback. the sooner we find her some bbc, the sooner u guys all get to see the pics
I know they will throw you back in jail if you go to club to far away from home ,lol where do things like this come from never heard of it , maybe we should go back to name tags