Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-21-2011, 04:22 PM

what works for me is old fashioned communication and body language. if you are into me, just come up and approach me, if you really know your game you will peek my interest. nothing beats the human approach, so if you find me in a bar or a club and you wanna get to know me or dance with me, best way is just to ask me. and who knows where the night might take us.

Old 12-21-2011, 07:40 PM

My wife in her "black owned" years wore anklets to show she was avaialble to black men but anklets I believe were worn in India as adorments by concubines and wives and in Europe they were worn by Whores to show they were available for sex and I suppose not it is just the same women showing men that they are available for sex.

If someone else knows more then would like to know but they are basically a signal to men that the woman is available for sex so they dont waste time - of course it is also a fashion accessory these days so be careful

Old 02-06-2013, 09:10 PM

Does anyone knows where one can buy bbc bracelet and a spades temporary tattoo?

Old 02-07-2013, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC-cuckcpl View Post
Does anyone knows where one can buy bbc bracelet and a spades temporary tattoo?
It's called Google. Gotdamn, are people this helpless?

I really am getting annoyed with amount of incompetence on this site. A simple Google search would have prevented this idiotic thread from even being created. That is if the OP was genuinely inquiring about the bracelet, which i doubt.

Look at the recent topics here. ALL are centered around stereotypical questions. OPs with ZERO profile content and you people just lap it up like a bunch of horny teens who've yet to blow. Fuck em.

You make a Mustang appreciate thread as if she's doing something miraculous. All she is doing is using common sense and deductive reasoning. You don't need a specialty in digital or internet forensics to know when someone is a complete fraud.

Oh and to clarify, I am in no way insulting Mustang. I think she's great. Just pointing out that if we had more users like her (male or female), less clit riding and less frauds, these forums might actually be worthwhile.

Last edited by 87168; 02-07-2013 at 05:33 PM..

Old 02-08-2013, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87168 View Post

I really am getting annoyed with amount of incompetence on this site. A simple Google search would have prevented this idiotic thread from even being created. That is if the OP was genuinely inquiring about the bracelet, which i doubt.

Look at the recent topics here. ALL are centered around stereotypical questions. OPs with ZERO profile content and you people just lap it up like a bunch of horny teens who've yet to blow. Fuck em.

You make a Mustang appreciate thread as if she's doing something miraculous. All she is doing is using common sense and deductive reasoning. You don't need a specialty in digital or internet forensics to know when someone is a complete fraud.

Oh and to clarify, I am in no way insulting Mustang. I think she's great. Just pointing out that if we had more users like her (male or female), less clit riding and less frauds, these forums might actually be worthwhile.

LMFBAO..Sound like you went to Mustang High and passed top of your class. I find that this works. "I LOVE (symbol) BBC works amazingly well.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4272000 View Post
LMFBAO..Sound like you went to Mustang High and passed top of your class. l.

Smh, as if you didn't attend Mustang High yourself. .j/k 87168 is TOPS in his class. Same as you, he excels at EVERYTHING and I do mean EVERYTHING that he does. 💋 Nothing but love 💚 for the both of you.

@87168, I totally agree. Just google the damn info.

Old 02-09-2013, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4272000 View Post
LMFBAO..Sound like you went to Mustang High and passed top of your class. I find that this works. "I LOVE (symbol) BBC works amazingly well.
Hmm possibly. Or I have the ability to compose a thought all by my lonesome.

Last edited by 87168; 02-09-2013 at 12:54 AM..

Old 02-09-2013, 05:17 PM

I bought my Latina a I Love BBC anklet and a tatto queen of spades and one night three different guys approached her about them. Great conversation starters. I took pictures and posted them on our profile. Adverstisement is everything.

Old 06-03-2013, 12:09 AM

Doesnt mean anything whatsover. Ive worn anklets all my life & never once thought anything about it other than being a pretty accessory or maybe drawing a little attention to my feet. I think the question or idea is just somebody trying to stretch this into a personal fantasy or something.

Old 06-03-2013, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87168 View Post

Exactly. Well said.