Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Stretched pussy
Old 08-20-2020, 11:15 PM

Default Stretched pussy

Got my wifes pussy stretched feels awesome when it is wet and makes that awesome sound when getting fucked

Old 08-21-2020, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtbigdog View Post
I would say medium.

My wife's is a lot loser. She can take a fist sideways with no warm up at all. Loose is how I like it.

Back in college I hooked up with a girl who was so tight that even after going down on her for like 20 minutes I stiill could not get my cock in her. I know I am bigger than average, but i am no John Holmes motherfucker.

Also hooked up with a girl who could take 4 fingers no problem and she was like 21. That was some slack ass pussy and got me lovin' the loose ones.
Hi!!
Thanks for your reply!! Actually...I think im blessed with a pussy that looks tight- and sometimes is!! But there are ways to totally loosen!! An erotic massage, focusing on back lower back, occasionally massaging the out lips of my labia. But!! Eventually all the focus on massaging and fingering me in and out-- I loosen. I love the feel of (one- more finger in me)... I have been stretched to accommodate 4 fingers pretty nicely, but I can also clamp down on a cock, like a teenager!!🤫🤫

Old 08-21-2020, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiashley12 View Post
my pussy is so loose ive fucked so many huge blk cocks i can fit 2 12 inch blk dicks in my pussy and its still really loose
You are a real gem a wonderful wife

Oh, really
Old 02-06-2021, 09:11 AM

Default Oh, really

Quote:
Originally Posted by 61purplehaze View Post
Hi!!
Thanks for your reply!! Actually...I think im blessed with a pussy that looks tight- and sometimes is!! But there are ways to totally loosen!! An erotic massage, focusing on back lower back, occasionally massaging the out lips of my labia. But!! Eventually all the focus on massaging and fingering me in and out-- I loosen. I love the feel of (one- more finger in me)... I have been stretched to accommodate 4 fingers pretty nicely, but I can also clamp down on a cock, like a teenager!!🤫🤫
I would love to chat with you and see if you’re interested. Dying to feel that teenage-like clamp

Married white pussy
Old 02-06-2021, 11:58 AM

Default Married white pussy

I’ve never had any complaints....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
PUSSY... Tight or Loose?-86259138-b8a0-4336-ab34-41842e93c4bf.jpg   PUSSY... Tight or Loose?-798acce3-831f-404d-88b8-05aa0930b8c3.jpg   PUSSY... Tight or Loose?-09233b18-d0a9-42c1-82d3-671baa1072d6.jpg   PUSSY... Tight or Loose?-465daee7-f79b-45be-8915-e20db9346172.jpg   PUSSY... Tight or Loose?-316c2f85-afc4-4103-905b-35ba2c0dc964.jpg  

Old 02-06-2021, 01:48 PM

I was told I am tight last week. He was big though.

I use a 1.5 inch diameter stint to maintain width. It goes in easy. I use 2 inch dilators periodically and they take a bit of slow insertion. 2.5 inches bad dragon and it take a while to get it in. I will use that today for tonight.

So if you are tight you can use dilators to stretch. I also have a Sybian and ex-large motor bunny dildos. I can not use that today because I do not want my pussy sore before the party. Plus with the sybain orgasms are guaranteed and for long periods.

soft loose pussy - hot and wet and cummy
Old 02-06-2021, 04:18 PM

Default soft loose pussy - hot and wet and cummy

There's nothing in the world that feels better than a hot wet loose pussy sucking the cum out of my cock - I love going into a freshly fucked and freshly creamed wide open juicy pussy - big black cocks are great for opening her up for me and lubing the way - and black pussy is the best! - I think that black pussy is juicier and wetter - probably Mother Nature's way of lubing up the way for those big fat hot black cocks to slide right in and way deep inside - I'm an old horny guy with lots of experience and my vote is for LOOSE PUSSY, FRESHLY FUCKED AND FILLED WITH LOTS OF HOT SLIPPERY YUMMY CUM - makes me hard just thinking about it - wish you were here (whoever you are) I would love to make you cum with my hot wet mouth, deep deep throat and wiggly tongue - like to push your cock down my throat and shoot your sweet load so deep deep? Cum see me in Chicago

Last edited by jimmyp69; 02-06-2021 at 05:02 PM.. Reason: making it better

Old 02-24-2021, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyp69 View Post
There's nothing in the world that feels better than a hot wet loose pussy sucking the cum out of my cock - I love going into a freshly fucked and freshly creamed wide open juicy pussy - big black cocks are great for opening her up for me and lubing the way - and black pussy is the best! - I think that black pussy is juicier and wetter - probably Mother Nature's way of lubing up the way for those big fat hot black cocks to slide right in and way deep inside - I'm an old horny guy with lots of experience and my vote is for LOOSE PUSSY, FRESHLY FUCKED AND FILLED WITH LOTS OF HOT SLIPPERY YUMMY CUM - makes me hard just thinking about it - wish you were here (whoever you are) I would love to make you cum with my hot wet mouth, deep deep throat and wiggly tongue - like to push your cock down my throat and shoot your sweet load so deep deep? Cum see me in Chicago

For me, I have had both. My wife was a virgin when we met and she was quite tight and I had at the time a 5 inch cock. As time went on and we started to use bbc dildos and she had two kids. Also as I have aged, my penis seems to have shrunk some, I’m now at about 4.5 inches erect. Between those two things, sex when I do have it, feels like a slip and slide. She feels very cavernous. I tend to get lost in there. So I have had loose and tight, and I can tell you loose beats tight any day. When she feels stretched out like she just fucked a team of huge basketball players, sex can’t get any better. I’ve even told her i prefer the looseness over tightness any day. She will even tease me sometimes telling me when i enter her that “it’s loose and sloppy just the way you like it”. Love when she says stuff like that because it’s true

Last edited by roctim; 02-24-2021 at 01:28 PM..

Old 02-24-2021, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roctim View Post
For me, I have had both. My wife was a virgin when we met and she was quite tight and I had at the time a 5 inch cock. As time went on and we started to use bbc dildos and she had two kids. Also as I have aged, my penis seems to have shrunk some, I’m now at about 4.5 inches erect. Between those two things, sex when I do have it, feels like a slip and slide. She feels very cavernous. I tend to get lost in there. So I have had loose and tight, and I can tell you loose beats tight any day. When she feels stretched out like she just fucked a team of huge basketball players, sex can’t get any better. I’ve even told her i prefer the looseness over tightness any day. She will even tease me sometimes telling me when i enter her that “it’s loose and sloppy just the way you like it”. Love when she says stuff like that because it’s true
Yes well fucked loose sloppy pussy is the best by far. My wife would tell me when she got home. Cmon baby Ive got some special pussy for you. That only meant one thing. Some bbc had been unloading in her. Fortunately she loved to feed me for many years. But she left with her bf in the end......

Old 02-24-2021, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoodwife View Post
Well I don't like to say loose but my pussy certainly isn't small.....but I have found plenty of brothers who like my "phatty" lol
That is a lovely pussy!

Tags
young white girl