Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-27-2012, 08:37 PM

10 or 11. Thick girth.

Old 10-08-2012, 01:02 PM

I regularly take all 12 inches from my hubby. But I struggle to take any more than 4 inches or so in the ass, though I have taken it balls deep there many times.

Old 10-28-2012, 02:59 AM

Some friends that we swing with regularly introduced me to a very handsome young blackman that has a great 11x5 inch cock, around 5 years ago. We still see each other every few months when he's in town, and I always go bareback!

At least 10
Old 01-06-2013, 09:21 PM

Default At least 10

The wife was with one guy who had at least 10-inches and she couldn't get her hand around it (see our profile pix). He and another black guy were going to double team her until the guy saw what the first guy was packing. The poor guy, who was only about 7-inches and not too big around got flustered, then couldn't get it hard and then left abruptly! "Mr. Big" and I proceeded to give her the DP she had been wanting.
We're looking for a small group (3-5) of truly BBC in SoCal, so if you are hung and have friends, let us know.

Old 01-08-2013, 01:25 PM

While we never measure any of the guy's my wife plays with, we estimate that of all the guys she's played with over the years, several of the biggest were 10-11 inches and pretty thick. She's loved it all, especially if the guy has some personality too. Right now her favorite fuck buddy is around 8 inches and always has her bareback.

Not sure if it's cool to post pics in this section, but here's a couple of them playing...
Attached Thumbnails
Biggest BBC wife has had?-img_0710ss.jpg   Biggest BBC wife has had?-img_0738ss.jpg  

Old 01-12-2013, 10:16 PM

My wife never tried black but she want to

Old 01-12-2013, 10:24 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by grabber View Post
My wife never tried black but she want to

Lol. Don't you mean~

YOU WANT HER TO.

Old 01-13-2013, 10:02 PM

Those big dicks are crazy!!!! No way could I play the way I like to play with a dick that's over 9 inches. actually 9 is too big and I find myself moving away from it instead of towards it.

But I fuck like I drive, angry and with attitude!! When you play that hard those super size dicks can be dangerous. Especially when your TIGHT!!!

Old 01-15-2013, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman7762 View Post
mine was in jamaca about 5 yrs ago. he was 19 yrs old and 13 1/2 in. and and as thick as a coke can. it took me almost an hour to get it all inside. one of the most painful things ive ever done but it hurt so good. i thought it would split me into but i finialy got it all in me bareback.
Ouah, it's Huge!

umm
Old 01-26-2013, 11:34 PM

Default umm

"“Oversized” Penile Length In The Black People; Myth Or Reality" - Tropical Journal of Medical Research Vol. 11 (1) 2007: pp. 16-18 ISSN: 1119-0388

Design: A prospective and comparative study

Setting: The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Nigeria.

Subjects and Method: Full-stretch flaccid penile lengths, and flaccid penile lengths, were measured in 115 adult men of the Black race in Nigeria. The results were compared with reported similar main studies on people of other races, which were accessible to the authors. These studies were done in Italy, Greece, Korea, Britain, and the United States of America.

Result: The mean full-stretch penile length of the Nigerian Blacks was 13.37cm and the mean flaccid length was 9.36cm. Similar studies reported full-stretch penile lengths of 12.50cm in Italians, 12.18cm in Greeks, 9.6cm in Koreans, 13cm in British Caucasians, and 12.45cm in the American Caucasians. The penile length for Nigerian Blacks was longer than those of the other races, but the differences were only statistically different in comparison with the Koreans.

Conclusion: There is the possibility of racial differences in penile sizes, but there is no convincing scientific background to support the ascription of bigger penile dimensions to people of the Black race
Attached Thumbnails
Biggest BBC wife has had?-peckers.jpg