Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

12"
Old 01-27-2013, 03:26 AM

Default 12"

My wife took one that was 12 inches, at first she didn't know if she could but wanted to try. After a little in and out she was good and wet. She took it all like a champ. Moaning like a good BBC slut does. By the look on her face there was no doubt she was enjoyimg it

BS
Old 01-27-2013, 03:53 AM

Default BS

By my experience (and I have some for REAL), the majority of this thread is a crock.
Attached Thumbnails
Biggest BBC wife has had?-peckers2.jpg   Biggest BBC wife has had?-peckers3.jpg  

How big is enough
Old 01-27-2013, 04:40 AM

Default How big is enough

I routinely submit myself to the pleasures of black men. I have given birth twice to BBC seeding. I can say most fall into the 8 - 9 inch range. I have a couple special lovers one of which can truly reach the foot mark when he uses a ring to maximize himself. My favorite is about 8 inches but he is a thick as my wrist. It is much easier to accommodate the thickness than length. Creative positioning and being completely relaxed is the only way to get all of Dante inside. And that is not something I can fall asleep on.

fact or imagination
Old 01-27-2013, 04:44 AM

Default fact or imagination

If you read this thread thru I must not live in or have traveled to the right area. After sampling more than 60 black mans goods, I have only seen one that reached the foot line. It seems that there are real anaconda cocks all over that prey on poor white wives

Old 01-28-2013, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackncarol View Post
While we never measure any of the guy's my wife plays with, we estimate that of all the guys she's played with over the years, several of the biggest were 10-11 inches and pretty thick. She's loved it all, especially if the guy has some personality too. Right now her favorite fuck buddy is around 8 inches and always has her bareback.

Not sure if it's cool to post pics in this section, but here's a couple of them playing...
Nice pics. We also don't actually measure but experience tells you more or less. However, I once measured a guy who boasted with his 12". When I doubted it, he whipped out his dick and although still limp and hanging down it was 10.5" . After my wife jacked it for a while, it grew to an astonishing 12" (well JUST under 12"). My wife nearly passed out when he went balls deep, but we agree, the average is 8-9" and MOST are above average thickness (compared to white dicks). The 11" + ones are the absolute exceptions.

Wife's present favourite is approx 9" fully erect and Yeah, ALWAYS bareback as it should be

How big?
Old 01-28-2013, 01:34 PM

Default How big?

I WAS INTRODUCED TO BLACK COCK 4 YRS AGO. HE IS 11". WE HAVE MEASURED HIM. I WAS NOT SURE IF I COULD TAKE IT AS HUSBAND IS 6 1/2. i THINK I WAS MORE AFRAID OF HIM, TO TELL HIM TO STOP ,THAN WHAT IT MIGHT DO TO ME PHYSICALLY. BOY WAS I WRONG I TOOK EVER INCH UP O HIS BALLS. I AM SEEING HIM ON A REGULAR BASIS EVER SINCE. DEB.
'

Old 02-20-2013, 07:43 PM

i would love to see that that

Nice Cock
Old 02-22-2013, 04:39 PM

Default Nice Cock

the biggest i know of that she had is aprox. 8 inches..
very hard
nice veins
big head
bareback
big load of thick cum

Old 05-23-2013, 06:51 PM

Prob around 12", I've never measured any of them, but her 1st black lover said he was 10", and her second BBC was about 2 " longer, so my guess that it was 12". her 1st lover made her moaned and scream but the 12 incher BBC made her cried out "OH MOMMY" in her native language

Hahahahaha
Old 11-05-2013, 03:05 PM

Default Hahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangelo View Post
My question is did yall have a tape measure

They must have D...