Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

It's about size and rhythm
Old 12-23-2010, 12:47 PM

Default It's about size and rhythm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ualxtc4us View Post
Size is a main thing, but there are other factors as well.

Black guys are proud of their masculinity and they hold on it, many of them like sports and most of them manage the art of being direct and still act like a gentleman at the same time. Size, a healthy physical appearance and a strong personality is a mix that makes them irresitible to women who honestly listen to their desires.
+1, as my username suggests I'm a GQ black guy day to day, but will fuck the shit out of a white girl in the bedroom

As a black man I also have to emphasize very strongly that we black dudes like to have a rhythm in fucking as well.

I like to see the look in a white woman's eyes and face when I hit a certain spot in her, knowing that she wants more and more and more of a black dick in her.

If I can make a white woman weak in the knees after fucking her, i.e. she has no energy left after I'm through putting in a workout on her, then I love that.

Size helps in that endeavor but us brothas (or myself anyway) also like to utilize a lot of short strokes at first then built up to long strokes and a lot of movement of the hips and body when fucking.

I'm all about creating hot, intense, sweaty, passionate sex that unleashes the inner freak of white women.

Old 12-24-2010, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ Brotha View Post
+1, as my username suggests I'm a GQ black guy day to day, but will fuck the shit out of a white girl in the bedroom

As a black man I also have to emphasize very strongly that we black dudes like to have a rhythm in fucking as well.

I like to see the look in a white woman's eyes and face when I hit a certain spot in her, knowing that she wants more and more and more of a black dick in her.

If I can make a white woman weak in the knees after fucking her, i.e. she has no energy left after I'm through putting in a workout on her, then I love that.

Size helps in that endeavor but us brothas (or myself anyway) also like to utilize a lot of short strokes at first then built up to long strokes and a lot of movement of the hips and body when fucking.

I'm all about creating hot, intense, sweaty, passionate sex that unleashes the inner freak of white women.
I like you

Old 12-24-2010, 04:25 AM

This is my point.

This issue does not seem to be about preferences, as in some guys prefer women with big boobs to small boobs. Its more to do with stereotyping, ie black men are supposed to have blg dicks. So if you are black and are not well hung the insinuation is you are not a 'real' black man and less desirable to white women! very patronising and offensive.

So a question to the ladies, if you met a black guy the first thing you think about or want to know is how big is he? Is that how women really act? I thought men behaved like that. unlike boobs the dick is not readily visible untill it is shown, usually in the bedroom or whenever. Im not talking accidental slip outs. So if you met a guy on here and he kept you guessing about the size untill you were in the bedroom, if it was small, you would tell him to leave, no matter is other qualities? Has any woman on this site done that?

you probably guessed it, i am not in the hung camp, loads of black men aint either. But have been told i am attractive charming in good shape and intelligent. Never had a woman say to me, wished you were bigger, or dont really like small dicks they dont do much for me etc

Another stereotype coming out is a black guy has to be 'ghetto' or 'street tuff' that is what white women are attracted to. Sorry I dont watch "The Wire', MTV Bass or try to be a wannabee rapper or gangster. There are all types. Again can the ladies have their say, let me know if I am in the minority and wrong. At least it would enlighten me

I object to the assumption/stereotyping that a black man is supposed to be long and thick. I thought this site was about interracial dating. It did not say big dick black guys only. I should not have to change or find another site as teewest suggested, people on here should change their opinions or choose a site that caters for them.

Old 12-24-2010, 06:27 AM

Talking

I can say its not always about size for me being that my husband has a fairly large cock (9"s). yeah a big dick is nice but for me its mostly about the taboo and domination from a black man. They are more aggressive and I love when they treat me like a slut. a large black man with a large black cock using me and my pussy for fucking and the taboo of being married and still taking their load makes me so hot. With that said, I still prefer large dicks over small.

Size of tool and white women
Old 12-24-2010, 12:21 PM

Default Size of tool and white women

We are a white couple that enjoy 3-way or more hetero sex mostly with black men. My wife prefers black men due to their dependability, stamina, enthusiasm, and respect they show for her. White men are undependable and selfish lovers. As to size, if a woman learns to G-spot orgasm she will begin preferring men with thicker and longer members. The additional size allows a woman to Gspot orgasm easier. But, with most things in life the skillfull use of the equipment you have will win the day. Some black men with smaller tools have brought my wife to multiple Gspot orgasms by their technique and their unselfish attitudes. My wife is ALWAYS looking for new black men to play with so give her a call or text at 614-743-0756 anytime. I may answer so dont hang up, we work as a team.
Toni n Bruce
Columbus, Ohio

Old 12-24-2010, 05:12 PM

in my book ALL BLACK men are considered kings and should be treated as such...regardless of anything else

Old 12-24-2010, 10:59 PM

The huge dick thing not a must for us. We have met all sizes and for us its more about a decent gyuy to have some fun with and her preference is for the guy to be black. But she does prefer them younger.

However there has been the odd guy who was very well endowed and she loved it.
She has a large black dildo for play but cant seem to take much more than 6 inches or so normally.

However one guy we met scareed her when he said he used extra large condoms. He was very long and thick and whislt we never measured it, it must have gone close to 11 or 12 inches.

She was worried it would hurt her or she woud dissapoint him in not being able to take it.
On the night she was so turned on she didnt have a problem at all. She could only manage the head in her mouth but she was hot she took him all with ease.
Not sure where she fitted it but its was great to watch her take so much black meat cowgirl styleso easily, something shes never been able to do with my 7 incher.

Last edited by wabill; 12-24-2010 at 11:09 PM..

Old 12-25-2010, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieeRedd View Post
I like you
Glad to hear you like that,

Old 12-25-2010, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboy74004 View Post
I can say its not always about size for me being that my husband has a fairly large cock (9"s). yeah a big dick is nice but for me its mostly about the taboo and domination from a black man. They are more aggressive and I love when they treat me like a slut. a large black man with a large black cock using me and my pussy for fucking and the taboo of being married and still taking their load makes me so hot. With that said, I still prefer large dicks over small.
Bingo, you hit the nail on the head. The whole excitement factor starts in the mind for women.

I can never stress this enough to dudes. Get a woman in the right frame of mind and her body will do amazing things.

Even if a guy has a big dick, if he just sticks it in and starts fucking and climaxes and the woman is left unfulfilled, that would not be good sex for her in any shape, way or form. That is selfish sex for him.

A woman has to be mentally stimulated, build up her excitement, slow sensual kisses to her neck and body at first, work over that clit with your tongue to increase her passion, only when she is very worked up and craving more, do you move in with the dick.

Personally I despise bad sex, it should be illegal,

As a man I ALWAYS want to make sure a woman gets off, I derive my greatest pleasure and fulfillment from seeing her body shake from orgasm.

But for me it always starts with getting her in an excellent frame of mind and letting go of all her inhibitions.

There are so many ways a woman can climax, Clitoris, G-spot, A-spot orgasms.

Some guys just need to learn about the female body and how the parts work and they can do amazing things to her.

Old 12-26-2010, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboy74004 View Post
well to me its about or seems to be about reducing the black man to just being a big agrressive dick like a sex machine. I know James Brown made that tune and some said he was reflecting the sexual myth and stereotype of aggresive sexually dominant black males. We are all types. not just to be reduced to being a big dick. Theres more about a black man than just that sterotype

lekbo99@yahoo.com

Last edited by lekbo; 12-28-2010 at 07:48 AM..