Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Is it just about size?
Old 12-22-2010, 04:59 PM

Default Is it just about size?

I am new to this site and after reading some of the threads I had to ask this.

Are the women only interested in black guys who have big dicks? Charm, personality, looks, interests, appearance, dress, career/job does not matter only a big dick? So if the guy was ugly with a thick hanging ten incher, you ladies will just throw yourselves at him?

So what about black men who dont fit the stereotype and small? Once you see that it is only say 2 inches, you lose interest and wont see him again? Are there any women on here who met guys who are small, what did you do?

Size is not everything, and it does not mean you are a 'real black man' because you are well hung. Its just stereotyping and silly. There are some black guys (and Im sure whites too) who look down on other bro's who are smaller than them in the toilets or gym showers. Some think well you may be better looking, smarter, more money, pretty wife, but my dick is more than double your little stump, so I'm a real man and therefore give more pleasure to chick than you.

So why all this talk about size. So a black guy with a small dick is wont be as satisfying in bed as a bro with a big one?

Yes it is
Old 12-22-2010, 05:23 PM

Smile Yes it is

95 percent of women on here want the size and power of the Black Pipe and 95 percent of men on here come here to offer them just that. The other 5 percent maybe looking for something else, but the Purpose of this site from my point of view is to provide the ladies the Black Pipe. Relationships, Love etc. if they happen great! But the Black Pipe is the priority here.

wtf????????
Old 12-22-2010, 05:33 PM

Default wtf????????

so bro's who are small are not welcome? are people so fickle?

Also are some of these stories fake? Ive never heard of anyone tell them some white chick, hey met on a casual or work basis grabbed their crutch or dick and demand sex, Well not in London anyway

size
Old 12-22-2010, 05:43 PM

Wink size

she is att 2 blk guys

I guess its what you like
Old 12-22-2010, 06:17 PM

Default I guess its what you like

Some women want younger men, some want men with big cocks, others want black men. I think men with really big cocks, (black or white) scares most women but at the same time, arouses her curiosity. I would love to see my wife with a large black cock (she knows this). Its just part of the excitement of it all.

Old 12-22-2010, 09:36 PM

Its not just about the size. there are big and small in all colors. Its more about what they have to offer. Or what the people want to give to it.

Old 12-23-2010, 02:44 AM

I can only answer form my perspective, not for the other ladies on the site. I am 58 and my husband is 64 with erectile dysfuntion. I love him dearly but he understands my need for younger men for sex. I guess it is the taboo aspect for my generation and the skin contrast, so I prefer black men. Since I am just looking for sex, size does matter to me. I prefer men over 8" and thick, if that makes me shallow, so be it, life is to short to not get what you want and enjoy it

Explain your point?
Old 12-23-2010, 03:46 AM

Question Explain your point?

Not sure what it is you are trying to say. I have to ask why not go another site that is more to your liking? Surely you have read the vast amount of posts, where women on here over and over again say they desire size and girth. Why would they or why should they settle for 4 inches when their stated desire is 10 inches. It has nothing to do with other factors ( if guy is charming, educated, got personality) you may very well be a good dude. I think the issue is whatTHEY want.

Old 12-23-2010, 09:04 AM

Size is a main thing, but there are other factors as well.

Black guys are proud of their masculinity and they hold on it, many of them like sports and most of them manage the art of being direct and still act like a gentleman at the same time. Size, a healthy physical appearance and a strong personality is a mix that makes them irresitible to women who honestly listen to their desires.

Here in Europe - an probably also in some areas in the U.S. - white dudes are acting more and more like women; plus many of them are homo- or transsexual. One thing is that the reality of working - especially in office jobs - in industrialized countries lead to a "weaker" physical appearance over generations.

Furthermore - especially in Europe - media propagate a "metrosexual" self-image of males and when growing up many young men do not have positive father-figures with strong personalities. They sit behind the TV-set or play fantasy-games instead of going out-of-doors and do sports.

Women recognize an unsettled personality of a man very quickly and this - plus the physical benefits - is what makes them prefer blacks in many cases once they have the choice.

It is about size!
Old 12-23-2010, 11:01 AM

Default It is about size!

I can guarantee you that any woman that says size doesn't matter is a fucking liar or she just doesn't know any better because no one has ever really fucked the shit out of her with a really big dick. I'm not saying you can be a complete slob or asshole if you have a big dick because that isn't going to work either. But no matter how good of a guy you are and no matter how hard you try to please your woman in bed if you have an average dick you could only do better with a big one. Unfortunately you have to work with what you have because they haven't perfected cock enlargement yet like they have perfected boob jobs for women.