Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-07-2011, 07:52 AM

My girlfriend is definitely into the size, especially thickness. But, there's a lot more to it. And, I've learned a lot about making love to a woman just by watching the Big Black Bulls operate, when they're fucking her. They are masters of charm and persuasion. I swear that most of these guys could sweet talk a girl into doing anything, and then make her beg for more.

Old 07-07-2011, 03:40 PM

I don't want a black guy if he isn't big...if he isn't 8 inches or bigger I don't want it

Old 07-07-2011, 03:45 PM

for my wife 8 inches or more is an absolute must. additionally - she likes her bulls being aggressive, dominant, rough... and yet respecting her limits

Old 07-08-2011, 06:59 AM

Cool

for me is not all about the size tbh .look ,and personality is important to me too .BY The way I had an east asian bf and he was about 10 inches or so . I didnt like it it hurts .my experence

Old 08-12-2011, 07:17 AM

It's about the eroticism of it all. I am a size queen who prefers big cocks (any race, I have met big gusy from all races and small ones too), black guys are the preferred big ones because I find it so erotic with a black guy, I don't know why I just do. Also black guys (in my experience) tend to be much nicer to me then white guys, Black guys are gentlemen. Most white guys just fuck and finish. Every black guy I have been with won't stop until I am satisfied, most white guys end when they are finished. Black guys finish the job and thats why they are the best

Size is one piece of the puzzle
Old 08-12-2011, 10:59 AM

Default Size is one piece of the puzzle

Size is nice and certainly a plus. I had sex with a couple of white guys in HS and college. It was ok, but the passion was not there as a couple have said. And, yes not all black guys are hung and huge, but it is what they do with it that makes the difference.

Being a thick girl, white guys would say I was fat or had "thunder thighs". Black guys thought I was sexy. My first black guy was very nice. He taught me alot about sex. I then started to dress sexier and he liked it and it made me feel good about me. After him, I had a few more and at frat parties, the black guys would want me. I enjoyed the attention. After college, it seemed to be the same ole stuff. White guys thought I was fat and they were after the pettite model type. That was not me. I was not going back to HS, where I just layed there until the guy was finished. I wanted to enjoy sex as well.

I met a couple of black guys, we dated and it was nice. I went 4 months until I met my husband. Well, he is an accountant, very sexy, athletic and he is black. We went out three times, before we could finally be alone. Well, he is large and he was amazed that I took him. He had dates in the past that refused him. He treats me like a queen, and we have two kids. His friends are always making comments about how lucky he is to have me, but I am also lucky to have him.

So, size does make a difference, but it is how the sex is. We enjoy giving pleasure to each other, and that makes a difference. Women want good sex as well as men, but some men think it is about them.

As for why I am on this site, I enjoy the pics and the chat. A girl can get what she wants, we have to set the standards. And yes there are some terrible black lovers as well. They come in all sizes and colors.

Old 08-13-2011, 06:05 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ Brotha View Post
Bingo, you hit the nail on the head. The whole excitement factor starts in the mind for women.

I can never stress this enough to dudes. Get a woman in the right frame of mind and her body will do amazing things.

Even if a guy has a big dick, if he just sticks it in and starts fucking and climaxes and the woman is left unfulfilled, that would not be good sex for her in any shape, way or form. That is selfish sex for him.

A woman has to be mentally stimulated, build up her excitement, slow sensual kisses to her neck and body at first, work over that clit with your tongue to increase her passion, only when she is very worked up and craving more, do you move in with the dick.

Personally I despise bad sex, it should be illegal,

As a man I ALWAYS want to make sure a woman gets off, I derive my greatest pleasure and fulfillment from seeing her body shake from orgasm.

But for me it always starts with getting her in an excellent frame of mind and letting go of all her inhibitions.

There are so many ways a woman can climax, Clitoris, G-spot, A-spot orgasms.

Some guys just need to learn about the female body and how the parts work and they can do amazing things to her.
Amen GQ..I love the way you think!!!!

Old 08-14-2011, 07:26 AM

I have a question for the Ladies...

Just a lil curious...OK a lot curious...how does a big cock feel different than an average one? Also, if it's average length but thick or long but average thickness does that work out good as well? I know my wife prefers 9 or above, but I know if it's like 6.5 thick she can't take over 8 and if it's average or slightly over she can take 9 and over. So I guess my real other question is which is better thickness or length. Ya I know both is perfect but what if the guy is one and not the other?

Gotta luv Julie..
Old 08-14-2011, 10:09 AM

Default Gotta luv Julie..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveable Julie View Post
Size is nice and certainly a plus. I had sex with a couple of white guys in HS and college. It was ok, but the passion was not there as a couple have said. And, yes not all black guys are hung and huge, but it is what they do with it that makes the difference.

Being a thick girl, white guys would say I was fat or had "thunder thighs". Black guys thought I was sexy. My first black guy was very nice. He taught me alot about sex. I then started to dress sexier and he liked it and it made me feel good about me. After him, I had a few more and at frat parties, the black guys would want me. I enjoyed the attention. After college, it seemed to be the same ole stuff. White guys thought I was fat and they were after the pettite model type. That was not me. I was not going back to HS, where I just layed there until the guy was finished. I wanted to enjoy sex as well.

I met a couple of black guys, we dated and it was nice. I went 4 months until I met my husband. Well, he is an accountant, very sexy, athletic and he is black. We went out three times, before we could finally be alone. Well, he is large and he was amazed that I took him. He had dates in the past that refused him. He treats me like a queen, and we have two kids. His friends are always making comments about how lucky he is to have me, but I am also lucky to have him.

So, size does make a difference, but it is how the sex is. We enjoy giving pleasure to each other, and that makes a difference. Women want good sex as well as men, but some men think it is about them.

As for why I am on this site, I enjoy the pics and the chat. A girl can get what she wants, we have to set the standards. And yes there are some terrible black lovers as well. They come in all sizes and colors.
Here -here Julie well said.... I am with you- For me white women have always been willing to sex me like I like and in return I would sex them like they liked... It was mutual and still to this day it is.... Black women at least the ones I have been with enjoy sex like that a lot less then the white women i have met over the years.. that's what keeps me going back...and they seem to appreciate my size more

Old 08-15-2011, 12:22 AM

A black guy with a small or average size cock is screwed, they all want the myth of the bbc!