Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-14-2011, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria'sBBC View Post
It's fun as well as thrilling telling everyone here that we are looking for a BBC to impregnate me. My husbands best friend is currently breeding me while keeping our Interracial relationship a secret from our family and friends. Yes, it was my idea as well as my husbands to have him breed me. It's erotic having sex with him and I'm going to be proud to carry his baby or if i decide to breed with other Black men I will carry there baby. Take care everyone
Can't wait to hear when you are successfully impregnated by your lover's potent black seed! Let us known when your belly is gonna start swelling with a black baby growing inside please :-)

Old 09-14-2011, 04:51 AM

These threads kill me...Impregnated being talked about like you're picking up a sack of groceries.

I have every intention of one day having a baby with my black lover, but only when we like want to start a family and stuff.

Old 09-15-2011, 12:57 AM

I am this is my 2nd
Attached Thumbnails
How many women are here to get knocked up Black?-prego.jpg  

Old 09-15-2011, 05:17 PM

if im honest as sexi as this chat seems and even in the heat of he moment when getting a woman pregnant seems like the best idea in the world. surely anyone with any sense would take the morning after pill.

im guessing some women have had one night stands unprotected, im guessing probley more of you are in a relationship and still go unprotected. but lets be real, after the atraction of getting a woman pregnant, you got all the hassle of bringing up a kid.

now this is gunna sound like a contradiction! i hate using condoms, and yes the thought of risky sex turns me on even more, and i love hearing the imortal words "cum inside me" or "i want your black baby". and during sex with the testosterone kicking in and the heat building i have done just as they asked.

but this is my point, its just fantasy, thats what its about, cause when the dust settles, i dont want a kid with a random one night fuck! and im hopeing most sane women dont want my baby just cause im black

Old 09-15-2011, 08:09 PM

I Really wanna knock up a white girl im 24 but i want mixed kids when i do have them.

Old 09-15-2011, 08:10 PM

I really wanna knock up a white girl im 24 but i want mixed kids when i do have them.

Old 09-15-2011, 08:11 PM

i really wanna knock up a white girl im 24 but i want mixed kids when i do have them

Old 09-15-2011, 10:01 PM

I totally agree with Becky, kids are a wonderful but a huge challenge to raise, they should be brought into the world by parents that want them and want to be part of their life.

The father of my first son wasn't any of the above, he carved a notch in his gun the second her found out that I was with child and moved directly to another white girl to do the same.

But I found a man who loves kids and we just began making number four and I hope I can talk him into more because I love being a mommy.

Old 09-16-2011, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall M View Post
Probably most of the white wives who explore their natural urge to go black, also harbor an equally strong desire to breed black. The powerful, animalistic fucking that awaits a white wife from her black bull is so thrilling to her she can't help but let the natural mating urges take over.

The mere thought of it results in even stronger orgasms for her.
That is so well put... There is just something more primal and exciting about fucking a black man, and breeding only enhances it!

Old 09-16-2011, 07:34 PM

Its great,exciting and a turn on but when ur single, love fucking black cock i know from my partner she would rather have more BBC than be stuck with a bambio as the long time result is not cost effective resulting in less evenings of super hot black cock sex.