Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-18-2011, 03:16 PM

Not me!! LOL.. To much going on in life now to be having children. Be it black or white... But a turn on for my lovers and husband is hearing from me while fucking a big black stud is...Honey he came in me so much and so hard that I wouldn't be suprized if he knocks me up!

Thats fucking hot
Old 09-22-2011, 06:44 AM

Default Thats fucking hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailblazer 58 View Post
Not me!! LOL.. To much going on in life now to be having children. Be it black or white... But a turn on for my lovers and husband is hearing from me while fucking a big black stud is...Honey he came in me so much and so hard that I wouldn't be suprized if he knocks me up!
I love to look my husband in the eye when a nigger cums in my pussy!

From the Hubby side
Old 09-23-2011, 04:17 PM

Default From the Hubby side

Interesting topic; on one side I don’t like the way the Hubby is always depicted as old, has a little dick and can’t have kids. I consider myself a regular guy that just love to watch my wife have sex with Black Men. On the other hand I do understand the pregnancy thing; the thought of my Wife getting pregnant by one of her Bulls turns me on like crazy and almost seems “natural”, like it is her duty as a White Wife. She only really went “Black” about 3 years ago, after a pair of Bulls got a hold of her for a couple of hours and sent her home hooked, loose, full of seed and completely satisfied. The funny part is that whenever we swing she always tells me color doesn’t matter; but even at a large party she always ends up with a Bull and either she takes his condom off or asks me if I want her to take it off, either way she always goes home with Black Seed in her belly. I think she secretly wants to have a Black Baby but the only thing holding her back is the thought of explaining it to Family and friends. Bottom line is that she is off her Birth control right now, should I surprise her BBC Bareback Gangbang????

Blacked
Old 09-24-2011, 06:12 AM

Default Blacked

Well my comment is IRO the white guys,old,small cocks and cannot perform. Well i'm in S.Africa n we have done a good few black men n couples and only once was a black guys cock bigger n thicker than mine. I'm not massive but not at all small either. She n her friends who we swing with giggle n laugh over this regular statement and often comment on superman performance not concrete pillar size cock's! Anyway pal, good luck with the bbc n baby thing.

Old 11-23-2011, 07:21 AM

I'll raise my hand. I am looking to be knocked up by a beautiful black bull. I am currently "trying" with two bulls but I would prefer to be seeded by a bull that I am not with daily. I want a big black male to make beautiful babies but not have them or me worry about paternity, I think maybe even a breeding session with several bulls at once would be best.

Old 11-23-2011, 10:19 PM

Congratulations to all your white girls who wnat a black baby, and husbands who want their wives to be black bred. Please keep teeling us your experiences; love to hear them!

Bred
Old 12-19-2011, 07:14 AM

Default Bred

Id love to be bred by a black bull esp now as ive just remarried 9 mths ago to a wonderfull man. He knew of my sexual cravings from day one and happy to go with this !!!! So seeking black to dom me own me sexually markme his pierce me AND BRED me

Old 12-19-2011, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky_24689 View Post
These threads kill me...Impregnated being talked about like you're picking up a sack of groceries.

I have every intention of one day having a baby with my black lover, but only when we like want to start a family and stuff.
yea don't be too surprised, most women are ridiculously stupid these days

Black Bred
Old 12-24-2011, 11:38 AM

Default Black Bred

My husband is happy and ok with my sexual cravings which includes being owned sexually by a BBC. Therefore as my BBc submissive slut i will do whatever it takes to please him and his friends. Thus if my dom wants to breed me then i wil be bred !!! however at 55 it maybe too late All part of turn on as need humilaition and degrading

Old 04-15-2012, 10:30 AM

Whilst I am not here to get "knocked up" I do share a certain desire to have a child by my regular boyfriend, but the social complications and impact on my husbands family would be very difficult to handle. There is an age difference of 20 years between us and Bill has two children by his former marriage and grandchildren, whilst I am an only child and have just an elderly mother.

Bill and I have a very close relationship and he is a wonderful warm hearted husband, however circumstances a few years ago, mainly Bills health and age gradually reduced the more intimate side of our relationship. Without going into too much detail, Bill suggested that he would not be against my seeking intimacy outside of our marriage, something which I initially found difficult to come to terms with.

To cut a long story short, after talking to an old friend from schooldays who once confided she and her husband were into swinging, I began to meet other men for discreet recreational pleasure. Eventually I progressed into interracial as I had always since college days had a deep down attraction for men of color and even felt a little ashamed of my private fantasy of being embraced and fondled passionately by a black lover . It was Bill who became worried after about a year when I had been seeing several men, he suggested in the interests of safety and precaution that it would be better if I had a regular boyfriend, one person who could meet with me discreetly and periodically and if necessary in our home. That was almost five years ago and I have quite naturally become very fond of my boyfriend, who gets along very well with Bill, in fact the relationship between the three of us has been so friendly.

To get back to the question of becoming pregnant, I have never had children and have reached that age where it will soon become unwise to consider, whilst Bill is no longer able to father a child. I have discussed with Bill that I would so much like to have a child by my lover who is very enthusastic to make me pregnant, but he is dead against it mainly because having a mixed race child would be difficult to explain to our social friends and Bills family. I have even told Bill that I could spend the latter part of the pregnancy at our vacation home in Florida and we could explain the child as adopted, which is quite common for white couples. The truth is that I want to have a child with my boyfriend as there is now a very close bond of affection between us, even as I still love my husband very much. Such a difficult situation and something I wish I could resolve.