Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-10-2011, 07:12 PM

Once I know he's d&d free, I never use a condom. I love the feeling of my lover exploding inside me, and the thrill of risk pregnancy.

Old 08-11-2011, 05:23 AM

Okay so besides the things already mentioned......
Taboo has got to be one of my bigest reasons.

If I am with a BBC there is a certain amount of eroticisim involved when this man of a different race is with a married woman and he has the head of his penis pressed against the entrance of my womb while he's injecting me with his seed.

It's just so taboo

It's an instant orgasm every time

Exactly the same for me.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:27 PM

Default Exactly the same for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklefucker View Post
Okay so besides the things already mentioned......
Taboo has got to be one of my bigest reasons.

If I am with a BBC there is a certain amount of eroticisim involved when this man of a different race is with a married woman and he has the head of his penis pressed against the entrance of my womb while he's injecting me with his seed.

It's just so taboo

It's an instant orgasm every time
Several orgasms for me and even more if my husband is right there seeing it happen and the black guy is much younger and potent. My husband has had a vasectomy.

Condom no-no
Old 08-24-2011, 09:39 AM

Default Condom no-no

I agree with everything that has been said. Str's are of utmost importance and if I'm not 100% sure I won't have sex even if a condom is used, but bareback sex is the only way sex is supposed to be performed. The skin-skin feeling is great and the mere fact that there is a nigger cock inside you plus the skin color contrast makes it special - not to mention the absolute bliss when you feel him jerk shooting his seed deep inside you.

cum dumpster wife
Old 08-26-2011, 08:57 PM

Default cum dumpster wife

mine is i have never be allowed any form of bithcontrol so its there choice if thay want to use a condom but i dont make them

Yes indeed
Old 08-26-2011, 09:40 PM

Default Yes indeed

Mo Deff!
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannypantywife View Post
mine is i have never be allowed any form of bithcontrol so its there choice if thay want to use a condom but i dont make them

Last edited by blackgangbangs; 11-14-2011 at 05:33 AM..

bareback
Old 08-26-2011, 10:05 PM

Default bareback

My first time bareback was the fault of several hours of intense build up to what is one of my most exciting sexual moments. I admit I should have asked more questions of my first BBC. My hubby set up my first date with a work buddy of his. Hw was 20 yrs older than me and a family man. After a few drinks at a club my hubby showed pics of his cock and i was sold. Before we knew it his cum was dripping out of my pussy! After i was so worried and apoligized to my hubby. He then told me how he couldnt have kids and how his friend was worried about diseases too.

Old 08-29-2011, 08:51 AM

totally agree, need to clear STD free then full on bareback!! it creates an more intimate passion and love! plus it definitely feels way better, condom is like a vib with low battery :P

Old 09-03-2011, 01:17 AM

My experience from what my ex-wife and past/present girlfriends say when I ask them is that if this is going to go down this way for her, me, the bull and us all together is that we all need her bulls to cum inside her to complete the satisfaction visually and physically of seeing her satisfied taken mounted and mated willingly by not only being able to attract a studd that fulfills our needs as a couple as well as her need as an attractive woman to attract and get fucked by attractive physically superior males in front of me and with my permission but also that they all have admitted they need that special bull to cum inside them to complete their own need of a more attractive bull taking her pussy and depositing his seed in her willing pussy so she can enjoy the freedom of accepting his sperm and possibly carrying a more attractive random males child with my permission and help.

Ultimately, having regular bulls fucking her in front of me at their/her leisure/pleasure and also enjoying in a healthy way being able enjoy being open and selfish about their love for me but their need to cuck me and show me how much they need/want other mens bigger cock to fuck their pussy and her enjoy their cum running in her pussy not only in front of me, around the house but while she is at work and dripping down in front of other woman.
I seek out woman like this and enjoy when I find a woman who I can satisfy just enough to fall in love with me but also is a little out of my league so I can encourage her cheating thoughts into healthy decisions of realizing how much her deserves other finer men's big cocks to satisfy her instead of cheating on me. Most of the time they agree and though shocked at first, enjoy cucking me and facesitting/creampie other men's cum.

Some wear panties to hold the cum in around the house, others went without and left wetspots all over the house for me to lick up, occasionally leaving stains for us and guests to sit on ignorant it's a bulls cum stain from her pussy.

But yea, mainly the realization she deserves bigger hung mens dicks to fuck her pussy because she is too pretty and sexy for just me to satisfy her and it's ok that she needs bulls to cum inside her if for nothing else than to pretend she is getting impregnated by a guy shes attracted to enough to have his baby for genetics, love and to keep him coming around..

The thought of any girl of mine carrying another bulls baby and seeing that little thing get craddled by her and suckling her tit in front of me while she holds my hand is a dream. Especially having one over regularly afterwards indefinately to fuck her whenever they want , whereever they want while I take care of the baby.

Pregnancy
Old 09-03-2011, 11:50 AM

Default Pregnancy

I going bareback to become Black pregnant and after my baby is born, I may or may not use birth control. It is a thrill and a long time fanticy for both my husband and I to have a Black man ejaculating inside my unprotected pussy. As for me, it's awesom the amount of sperm and how hard he jerks as hes cumming inside me. I look at his face, his eyes closed tightly as hes cumming inside of me and I think to myself " God bless Black men ".