Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

What makes a woman decide to go bareback?
Old 04-11-2011, 02:01 AM

Default What makes a woman decide to go bareback?

Question for the women. What makes you decide to go bareback with your Black lover rather than using condoms? inquiring minds want to know.

Old 04-11-2011, 01:00 PM

Only if he is Tested and Married.

It's much better
Old 04-11-2011, 04:25 PM

Default It's much better

For me it works better so a number of levels.

I think that a lot of women will tell you that the feel of a bare cock in your pussy is totally different to one that is wrapped in latex. For me it's a bit like eating candy with the wrapper on.

Once I have got past the D&D issues, which one should never underestimate, the pleasure and sensations that I experience with a bull going bare make for a far better experience.

I love to have them cum inside me which turns both hubby and I on tremendously. Me because of the thrill of the risk pregnancy (although I am on the pill) and hubby because he gets a kick out of finding my pussy full of another man's cum when I come home from a date.

xxHelen

Old 04-12-2011, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post

I think that a lot of women will tell you that the feel of a bare cock in your pussy is totally different to one that is wrapped in latex. For me it's a bit like eating candy with the wrapper on.

Once I have got past the D&D issues, which one should never underestimate, the pleasure and sensations that I experience with a bull going bare make for a far better experience.

I love to have them cum inside me which turns both hubby and I on tremendously. Me because of the thrill of the risk pregnancy (although I am on the pill) and hubby because he gets a kick out of finding my pussy full of another man's cum when I come home from a date.

xxHelen
What a marvelous response from the kind of perceptive white wife we all wish there could be more of. Going bareback with her black lover should always be the goal, but the precautions are equally important. Really, the safest selection is for the bull to already be married. This alleviates many concerns having to do with D&D. While dance-club/barroom pickups offer many more choices and ease of making contact, our white wives and mothers should always exercise caution before opening her warm receptive thighs for the mind-numbing thrills a black cock can give her.

Old 04-18-2011, 09:26 PM

I go bareback alot of the time it feels better and more natural and I want the guy and myself to feel that connection, they never had condoms for thousands of years and they were just recently invented I would rather use the pill and allow his to have me bareback so he knows im all his and I dont concern myself with using condoms even when im off the pill even though im not looking to get pregnant just yet but you cant really control everything that happends in your life and if it did I would gladly accept it!

Old 04-21-2011, 03:32 AM

Passion....I know I shouldn't but sometimes he is just so hot and sexy and it feels so good and he is whispering nasty things in my ear and.....I JUST HAVE TO FEEL HIM CUM IN ME.

Old 04-21-2011, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenthestud View Post
Question for the women. What makes you decide to go bareback with your Black lover rather than using condoms? inquiring minds want to know.
Did you ever shower with your clothes on? Of course I would have to have full, verifiable knowledge that he is totally STD FREE!! Otherwise go shower and don't come back!

Old 04-28-2011, 07:07 AM

I was always so hot that it didnt matter, Ijust wanted that big blk cock in me and I love when a guy cums deep inside of me too.

Lack of real flesh
Old 08-09-2011, 07:31 PM

Default Lack of real flesh

I went bareback because I really missed the flesh to flesh contact.I also love to be barebacked because of the full feeling thta it provides and the cum running out of my cunt and down my lag is like no other feeling I have experienced.I love warm cum dribbling from my lips and covering my thighs.

Old 08-10-2011, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post

xxHelen
Much like you, I find myself looking at the safe side. And once that is cleared, then its game on. Bareback in general is just the way to go. Add in a nice beautiful black bulls big cock and its second heaven. Feeling that skin on skin and feeling him explode his cum in me, is awesome.... if there is any questions where condoms maybe used, I'll skip it..