Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Fertile Wife
Old 05-18-2014, 04:39 PM

Default Fertile Wife

I love it when the hub arranges a date when his wife is the most fertile. Drives me crazy.

Old 05-20-2014, 04:27 PM

The feeling of his BBC squirting his seamen in my pussy. It makes my orgasm so much better when I can feel his hot fluid entering me. It's so dam erotic and hot. That is the most of it. I just always have loved being come in. I don't like it on my tummy or face or even in my mouth. Not that I haven't or won't take a load of seamen in my mouth it's just that it feels so good in me. I'm sure other women do it for other reasons like I.E. breeding. Now that's yummy thought but this gal is just a little too old for breeding but go for ladies.

Old 05-20-2014, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenthestud View Post
Question for the women. What makes you decide to go bareback with your Black lover rather than using condoms? inquiring minds want to know.
i cant get prg so i do bare plus hubby likes to eat me after

Trusted Only
Old 05-24-2014, 02:46 PM

Default Trusted Only

Bareback requires complete trust, which means consistent negative tests, sexual exclusivity, and general honesty. Not worth the mess of worrying otherwise. Any normal woman highly prefers the skin-to-skin intimacy and internal ejaculation, but things have to be real and in perspective. Requires a committed bul or a committed polyandrous situation.

Old 05-25-2014, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethmwf View Post
Thanks everyone for sharing, this thread has been helpful for me. I have only been with my husband, but have had a long time attraction to strong black men.

As I move forward to act on this, the question here is a paramount one. I would prefer natural, but STD is a concern as well a pregnancy since my husband has had a vasectomy and I am not on any birth control.

My husband is supportive and encouraging me to go for it. As several others have mentioned here there is a thrill in the risk of pregnancy that puts an added level of intensity.
I would go for that your husband is suppoitive& encouraging you to go for it. As several other have mentioned here. do you want to get pregnant& have a child

Old 05-25-2014, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson1955 View Post
I would go for that your husband is suppoitive& encouraging you to go for it. As several other have mentioned here. do you want to get pregnant& have a child
if I was a black male I would love to do you bareback & get you pregnant

Old 06-03-2014, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyh View Post
I go bareback alot of the time it feels better and more natural and I want the guy and myself to feel that connection, they never had condoms for thousands of years and they were just recently invented I would rather use the pill and allow his to have me bareback so he knows im all his and I dont concern myself with using condoms even when im off the pill even though im not looking to get pregnant just yet but you cant really control everything that happends in your life and if it did I would gladly accept it!
yes I love the thought of bareback a woman& feels better&I know that she might get pregnant

Bareback and beautiful
Old 06-03-2014, 04:45 AM

Default Bareback and beautiful

Pushing my cock deep inside a horny women as She SHOUTS "FUCK ME HARD HARD >>> OH Make me CUM - my hot pretty egg is throbbing for Seamen . Fill my TIGHT LITTLE CUNT I'm CUMMING for you -NOCK ME UP WITH YOUR CUM_Shoot YOU SEED in my puss, etc

Just for fun
Old 06-03-2014, 05:00 AM

Default Just for fun

So your the kind of women for me, with a wild side. Pregnancy is a wonderful , daring and INTIMATE risk. And its the most creative and necessary biological imperaitive . flesh against flesh being filled with male seed in your deep silky womb!

Old 06-03-2014, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroeth View Post
Pushing my cock deep inside a horny women as She SHOUTS "FUCK ME HARD HARD >>> OH Make me CUM - my hot pretty egg is throbbing for Seamen . Fill my TIGHT LITTLE CUNT I'm CUMMING for you -NOCK ME UP WITH YOUR CUM_Shoot YOU SEED in my puss, etc
I was just wondering how many girls have said "my hot pretty egg is throbbing for semen"during sex