Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-03-2011, 01:08 PM

I love the feel of his bareback in me, it makes it more passionate and it let's me show him I want to be with him and I feel a stronger sexual experience is had by both of us when I let him cum in me!! But the thrill and risk of having a black man cum in me is amazing!!

Old 09-03-2011, 03:41 PM

bareback is the natural way to receive sex from a bull, it fulfills his need and drive to spread his seed, it establishes his dominance and control over me by me accepting his potent seed and for me it feels amazing to receive his jizz in my womb and to watch him and feel him as he busts his sweet hard nigga daddy nut. mmmmmmm yummy

Old 09-07-2011, 04:31 AM

There is no better feeling than the hot cum shooting up inside

I agee
Old 09-07-2011, 04:50 PM

Default I agee

I agree with the point of feeling a closer connection. However, I also LOVE to feel him in me and especially for anal I LOVE LOVE LOVE feeling his semen in me the next morning. Hubby is unaware - so, occassionally him fucking me with BBC semen in my ass is so so so HOT.

Old 09-10-2011, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danni111 View Post
bareback is the natural way to receive sex from a bull, it fulfills his need and drive to spread his seed, it establishes his dominance and control over me by me accepting his potent seed and for me it feels amazing to receive his jizz in my womb and to watch him and feel him as he busts his sweet hard nigga daddy nut. mmmmmmm yummy
Exactly right hon. I am beyond having kids but one of my greatest thrills was knowing that I often had an egg just ripe for superior Black dna. I always assured my Bulls that I did not expect any support emotionally or monetary if they happened to bless my womb. I let them know that it was their right, even obligation to inseminate and mark as many white girls as they could.

The father of my second child I have narrowed down to one of three Bulls and I know for a fact that they have together fathered 38 half Black babies

submission
Old 11-11-2011, 11:00 AM

Default submission

Submission is the only way to have a total orgasm . Letting your Black Man Own Your Body as A His Total Fuck Toy is the only way to Have Mutable Orgasms. I love to know I am all his by going bareback !

Old 11-11-2011, 05:03 PM

I think it's a number of reasons!

Now I keep a magnum XL in my wallet, it's actually a great chat up line & prop!! But there's nothing more unromantic than stopping to roll a condom on!! Fucking mood killer, pluss your hands stink of that cheap rubber & that nasty slimy stuff that's on then covers your cock!!

So if it's a heat of the moment thing, lust, passion & just a general need to fuck! Condoms are the last thing on my mind!

But ultimately unprotected sex or bareback is just sexi, skin on skin, juices trickling and the warm feeling of closeness and even if some women don't or won't say it! The pregnancy risk is probley the biggest factor!!!

Old 11-12-2011, 03:15 AM

She loves the feeling of the BBC squirting in her unprotected pussy!

Is the risk worth taking?
Old 11-12-2011, 06:20 AM

Default Is the risk worth taking?

A medical certificate only means that the M and the F were D free on the day the test were taken.
what if in between the tests and the fuck the guy had fucked another female and the female had fucked another guy who had fucked another female n so on...
same way for the female.the risk just multiplies.
i understand tht feel of latex is different,also that we dont shower with our clothes on.
but we do drive our car with safety belts,wear helmets while riding or working in a construction site,
wear safety shoes in a factory,gas masks in industries were there are fumes,wear appropriate clothing while operating xray machines or working in heat or in a nuclear plant.
then why do we take sex so casually?

natural
Old 09-03-2012, 09:15 AM

Default natural

It just feels natural, i love that warm feeling of cum deep inside me, and i know guy love cumming inside me, they seem to fuck harder and deeper if there is pregnancy risk involved.