Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-23-2011, 01:06 AM

Although I don't have a fetish for sniffing panties I can understand the attraction. Personally I like the smell of a clean woman's pussy when I lick her and while we are fucking. Nothing like the "scent of a woman". For those who save panties in order to jerk off, well that's their thing and I can respect it. To each his on. Yes some guys like to sniff panties. This is true. I know women who like the musty scent of a man. This is true also. Live and let live so long as you don't inflict your judgement on others. There are exceptions to this rules even for me. Anything that requires consent and consent is not given is off limits. On another note if your husband wants to sniff panties while I'm fucking the shit out of your hot white pussy I say we should let him. LMAO. I'm just kidding you so don't get mad at me baby.

Agreed
Old 04-24-2011, 06:04 PM

Default Agreed

I like the philosophy of bigblack531 and agree with not judging others about their sexual preferences. Provided they are consensual. The whole point of sites like this are to allow folks to find others who share those preferences and who will not be judgmental about those looking or responding.

Honesty is essential to any relationship (friends, lovers, etc). Intimate relationships require honesty about sex. I am honest about my sexual preferences and fetishes with my wife and have been with most, but not all the women, I have dated in my past. At first my wife was totally into my fantasies because her ex-husbands were just dead in bed. She even told me about several of her own fantasies she wanted to have fulfilled which I am still trying to do. But for the past two years my wife has pretty much lost interest in sex and as a result has become critical about my sexual preferences and fetishes. Including interracial which at one time she really enjoyed.

Regarding panties. I love sexy panties on women. I have loved it when a woman has given me her underwear when we are apart so I can have her scent to smell.

This maybe too much information but I actually wear women's satin panties as my day to day underwear because I love the feel of them. I would rather imagine my penis rubbing up against the nice silky walls of a woman's pussy than think about my dick up against a dick (not that there is anything wrong with that, its just not me). However, I buy my own. Like the gentleman above said all of this has to be consensual - and theft is not consensual.

Have a great holiday everyone.

Old 04-29-2011, 10:42 PM

any hubby or ladies care to send me thier worn undies to play with??

Old 04-30-2011, 07:05 AM

since you didnt ask me for mine maybe I should offer you mine just to piss off my husband.
what would you do with them?
If you sniffed them would you tell me if you liked my scentor if you didnt like it?
I think my husband would flip if he found out I did that especially if you said you liked it.
He told me that guys buy used panties online then showed me. that mf pervert.
If thats the case then mine should be worth alot because of my big fat ass and because
my pussy gets wet daily.
My husband tells me that my pussy smells so sweet
but I hardly ever let him near it, so he only knows my scent from my used panties
and thats what he gets for sniffing my sisters panties,

Old 05-05-2011, 06:49 AM

I love it when my wife brings me home her panties full of her lovers cum. Playing with my little penis while sniffing his cum and her juicy pussy is just so hot. Sometimes she tells me to wear them and I submit to her wishes.

sniffing panties
Old 05-06-2011, 11:01 PM

Default sniffing panties

Yeah I sniff them because its the one thing thats close to her woman hood ,And if your lucky you'll get some of the pussy cream in the crocth,to eat .YUM!

question
Old 05-15-2011, 02:38 AM

Default question

My husband said that he hasnt told any of his friends about me having sex with blk guys.
But he said that acouple of his friends have sniffed my panties but he wont tell me which friends of his.

Do you think that hes for real about that?
Would any of you sniff my panties if my husband offered?
Just seems weird to me and the fact that acouple of his friends sniffed them and I dont know which ones.
They all act nice to me whenever Im around,

Old 05-20-2011, 07:00 PM

UR right!
Get backs , a bitch when u find panties that are someone elses

Old 05-23-2011, 03:38 PM

Wow this thread has taken scratch and sniff to a whole new level lol.. Guess this isn't a problem since I hate to wear panties.. I find it hard to believe your husband would ask his friends to sniff your undies and that they would actually do it.. But men are men and some men are pigs lol so I guess there is a chance of that happening. Go the bare butt route like I do and you won't have to worry about that happening

Old 05-31-2011, 11:14 AM

Thanks for your input but I believe him
He would do that kind of perverted stuff
In fact he reminded me of doing something simular like that while I was with him when we first started going out.
We had just gotten a apartment together and I was doing laundry when one of his friends stopped by.
His friend was cute ,but later on tried to get me to go out with him so I told my husband.
But as I was saying, I was doing laundry so I had a basket full of my personal things that needed washed.
I took a basket full of my boyfriends cloths "thats my husband now" down the hall to do instead of mine.
just to be nice and when I came back to are room his friend had a pair of my panties and was sniffing
them.
I got so embarrassed then but didnt get mad till he left.
My husband asked him infront of me what he thought and he looked at me and said he loved my sweet scent
My husband said that his friend had sniffed them many times since then too.