Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Sorry kabong...
Old 06-26-2011, 05:56 PM

Default Sorry kabong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
Me asking if your husband works for Edward Jones was no accident. I have actually met you. ( albeit for about 20 minutes ) and who could forget that incredible body with a face that looks like it was hit twice with an ugly stick. You were a total bitch then and you're a total bitch now. I believe that was / is a 2 point flawless diamond in your wedding ring, how am I doing so far ? Best of luck fucking all the BBC you can find as your total wimp of a husband beats off in the corner watching his size-queen whore wife get off.........
Once again you have proven yourself as a belligerent Ass that has no clue who I am, or my Husband. We Never met nor will we ever. You are clearly the POS jerk of this site… especially using someone else Forum for your rude inconsiderate bashing.

Old 06-26-2011, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesshollyb View Post
I love a good pounding, one after another after another until I cannot walk, talk or think strait.
I would love to be the one to give you that good pounding babe. I know you would look reall good riding up and down on my hard cock. What you think babea? Do you agree with me on that?

Old 06-26-2011, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotboots101 View Post
Once again you have proven yourself as a belligerent Ass that has no clue who I am, or my Husband. We Never met nor will we ever. You are clearly the POS jerk of this site… especially using someone else Forum for your rude inconsiderate bashing.
Yea keep that out of my forum please, hotboots you are truly sexy.

Both!
Old 06-28-2011, 05:14 PM

Default Both!

I have had both, but usually it's one long, hard pounding after another. And it's always whatever Sir decides I'm going to get, though he does consider my requests. I think I prefer the pounding because it makes me feel like the slut I am. Sometimes the slow, intimate love making just leaves me feeling cheap and dirty...like I've cheated on Sir, even though he was there and set it up. He usually winds up doing a lot of "rebuilding" after that!
-slut

Old 07-10-2011, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
Me asking if your husband works for Edward Jones was no accident. I have actually met you. ( albeit for about 20 minutes ) and who could forget that incredible body with a face that looks like it was hit twice with an ugly stick. You were a total bitch then and you're a total bitch now. I believe that was / is a 2 point flawless diamond in your wedding ring, how am I doing so far ? Best of luck fucking all the BBC you can find as your total wimp of a husband beats off in the corner watching his size-queen whore wife get off.........
WOW..aren't there moderators here to remove stuff like this and ban this creep?

Its people like this that hold me back from putting everything out there. In fact makes me think twice about even using this site now....

Old 07-14-2011, 02:34 AM

Depends on her mood. If she has been drinking, then she wants her pussy pounded!

pounding
Old 07-14-2011, 03:10 AM

Default pounding

most of the time I just want to be pounded. Intimate is good too! So both!

I just like to be pounded.
Old 07-14-2011, 06:39 PM

Default I just like to be pounded.

I have a husband for a loving relationship. Sex is sex and I like to be just fucked have you cum in me and then let me suck you hard for another round.

Old 07-27-2011, 03:34 PM

pounding if i want love making i will get a boyfriend but bbc was made to pound white pussy

Old 08-19-2011, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelli72 View Post
pounding if i want love making i will get a boyfriend but bbc was made to pound white pussy
Yes Kelli, I can't agree more. Boyfriends and husbands are there for romantic lovemaking. BBC is for fucking - i.e. hard pounding without the so-called intimate relationship. So as far as BBC is concerned, pounding over and over is the thing.